剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
一本驾照 准备好一套说辞
is a driver's license and a reason.
好吗 那些警卫连枪都不拿
Okay? The guards, t-they don't even carry guns.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
11月22号♥
November 22.
11月22号♥
November 22,
zero, zero, nine.
12月6号♥
December 6.
12月6号♥
December 6
is zero, one, zero.
让我为你骄傲吧 儿子
Make me proud, son.
好好享受你们的旅行
You guys enjoy your hunting trip.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Ma.
我爱你 尼奇 我好爱你
I love you, Nicky. I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
他不会再跟我说话了
He's never gonna speak to me again.
真幸运
Lucky.
你要知道你没有义务帮他战胜心魔 尼克
Hey, you know it's not your job to fight his demons, Nick.
我想知道接下来会怎样
I wonder what happens next to me.
很奇怪 这不就是...
It's weird, isn't it--
我们思考生活的方式吗
the way we think about our lives?
接下来会怎样
What's next?
接下来会发生什么事情
What happens next?
一直在往前走
Always moving forward.
我在想 如果一切都倒着看
I wonder if things would make more sense
事情会不会变得更有意义
if you looked at everything in reverse.
当你...
Like, if you...
从最后的结局开始
started at the end,
倒着往回看 到底是怎么走到这一步的
and move backwards and try to figure out how you got there.
真希望我现在就能这么做
I wish I could do that right now.
我听说如果在得州培训两个月
I read that you could become a medic
就可以当医护人员
if you train in Texas for two months.
医护人员也可能中枪 尼奇
Medics get shot, too, Nicky.
距离边界还有48千米
We're almost 30 miles from the border.
我们找个旅馆住下吧
Let's... let's get a motel.
好好休息一下 明天再过边境
Get some rest. You... you can cross tomorrow.
但这次轮到我拯救世界了
尼奇 跑远一点
Nicky, go long.
我接不到
I won't catch it.
你可以的 来吧 跑远一点
You can do it, come on. Go long.
没事 尼奇 没事的
It's okay, Nicky, you're okay.
-我的眼镜坏了 -没事
- My glasses. - It's okay, it's okay,
别害怕 没关系
it's okay. You're-you're fine.
如果他看到我眼镜坏了 他会生气的
If he sees the glasses he'll be mad.
他会生我的气 不会怪你
He'll be mad at me, not you.
我永远都不会让他碰你的
I'll never let him touch you.
反正我也很讨厌我的眼镜
I hate my glasses, anyway.
别这样 戴着眼镜显得很聪明
Come on. They make you look smart.
厉害的人都不戴眼镜
No one tough wears glasses.
那超人呢
What about Superman?
超人不戴眼镜啊
Superman doesn't wear glasses.
他是克拉克·肯特的时候就戴眼镜
He does when he's Clark Kent.
他变超人之后就不戴眼镜了
Not when he's Superman.
他是个深藏不露的厉害人物
He's a tough guy in disguise.
你也是这样 尼奇
That's you, Nicky.
你是克拉克·肯特 你是CK
You're Clark Kent. You're CK.
深藏不露的厉害人物
Tough guy in disguise.
总有一天人们会意识到
Just a matter of time before people realize
你其实是超人
you're actually Superman.
天啊 清理一下你们的玩具吧
Christ's sake, clean up your toys.
不用你教我该怎么做
Don't you tell me what I need!
斯坦利 很晚了
Stanley, it's late.
拜托 别碰 别碰那个
Please, hey... don't touch... don't touch that.
别碰
Don't!
我不想听 把它拿回来
I don't want to hear it. Bring that back!
让我静一静 东西放那儿
Leave me alone, leave that here.
我不想听这个
All right? I don't want to hear it.
行了 把它拿回去...
All right, bring that back to your...
-你别碰 -也许你不需要再玩这个了
- ...touch that. - Maybe you don't need another trick.
我需要什么 用不着你教我
Don't you dare tell me what I need.
放开她
Leave her alone.
真可爱啊
Isn't this cute?
斯坦利 别这样
Okay, Stanley, come on.
你们三个真是一路货色
Three of you deserve each other.
对不起 孩子们
I'm sorry, boys.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
他以前不这样的
He didn't use to be this way.
杰克
Jack.
亲爱的 你的心跳好快
Sweetie, your heart is racing.
我心跳总是很快
It always beats fast.
我没事
I'm fine.
斯坦利 我很害怕
Oh, Stanley, I'm scared.
没关系 保持呼吸
No, no, just keep breathing.
你做得很好 妈妈会没事的 杰克
You're doing great. Mom's gonna be just fine, Jack.
先生 请就此止步
Okay, sir, we'll take it from here.
-斯坦利 -没事 亲爱的
- Stanley. - No, no, come on, hon,
你已经生过一个孩子了
you've done this before.
上一次你做得很好
Okay? You did great the first time,
-这一次也会很棒的 -好吧
- you're gonna do great now. - Okay. Right.
杰克
Jack.
你是个幸运的女人 10月18号♥临盆
You're a lucky woman, having a baby on October 18.
18是我的幸运数字 你知道吗
18 is my lucky number, you know?
我最爱的女儿就是18号♥出生的
My best daughter was born on the 18th,
我结婚的时候也是18岁
I was 18 when I got married
6月18号♥还是我的结婚纪念日
and June 18 is my anniversary.
没错 女士 今天是超级幸运日
Yes, ma'am, super lucky day today.
生出幸运的宝宝
Lucky baby.
我丈夫还希望我可以坚持到明天呢
My husband's hoping I can hold out till tomorrow.
19号♥是他父亲的生日
The 19th is his father's birthday.
你喜欢他父亲吗
You like his father?
爸爸 你想要男孩还是女孩
Dad, do you want a boy or a girl?
-说实话吗 -说实话
- Truth? - Truth.
我还想再要一个男孩
I want another boy.
你们在这儿啊
Ah, there you are.
爸
Hey, Dad.
有什么消息吗
Eh, any news?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
取好名字了吗
You pick a name?
取好了 如果是男孩就叫尼克
Yeah. Nick if it's a boy,
女孩就叫诺琳
and Noreen if it's a girl.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
不错
Yeah, sure.
使劲 我知道你能做到
Come on. I know that you can do this.
你做得非常好 加油
You're doing good. Come on.
使劲 加油 继续使劲
Push. Come on. Keep pushing.
已经好几个小时了
It's been hours.
是啊
Yeah.
你想来一口吗
You want a swig?
拜托 爸 你知道我不喝酒的
Come on, Dad, you know I don't drink.
爸 你知道吗 如果孩子午夜后出生
Hey, Dad, you know, if that kid's born after midnight,
你俩就是一天生日了
you'll share a birthday.
好吧 时间不早了
Yeah, well, it is getting late.
你妈还在家里等我吃晚饭呢
Your mother's held dinner for me.
孩子生出来了记得通知我
I expect you'll send word.
-多谢你特意跑来 爸 -不客气
- Thanks for coming down, Dad. - Yeah.
宝宝来了
Here you go.
这是你的妈妈
Here's your mama.
晚上11点58分出生
Well, 11:58 P.M.--
恰好赶在明天之前生出来了
made it just by the skin of our teeth.
那边那个小家伙
That guy, right there.
那就是你弟弟
That's your little brother.
幸好是生在10月18号♥
October 18 after all.
18可是个非常幸运的数字
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表