剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我会成为咱孩子第二喜欢的东西
I'm going to be our kid's second favorite thing.
你才是第一
You're the first.
总之 我...
Anyhow, I...
我希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
但不喜欢也别勉强
But it's okay if you don't.
不是吧 难道我搞砸了吗
Oh, no, is this going sideways on me?
凯文
Kevin,
我做不到
I can't do this.
小托 怎么了
Tobe, hey, what's up?
是这样 凯特一直在哭
Hey. Look, uh, Kate has been crying for,
已经哭了五分钟了
like, five minutes straight.
有什么"双胞胎疗法"能解决这种问题吗
Is there, like, a twin cure for something like this?
是喜极而泣还是被气哭的
Is it good crying or bad crying?
尚不明了
Unclear.
你那边情况如何
How's it going there?
尚不明了
Unclear.
小托 我得挂了 好吗
Hey, Tobe, listen, I got to go, all right?
我回头打给你
I'll c-- I'll call you back.
好吧
All right.
你这是喜极而泣吗
Is this a-a good cry?
是
Yeah.
是喜极而泣
It's a good cry.
无论最终如何 兄弟
Whatever happens, dude,
你在过去七周里做出的成就
what you did in these last seven weeks...
绝对前所未有
it's unheard of.
是啊
Yeah.
可以说是我人生中最难熬的七周了
It's been the longest seven weeks of my life.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好
Yeah.
有消息了吗
Any word yet?
恐怕我们午夜之前不会得到结果了
Sounds like we're not gonna find out who won till after midnight.
好吧
Okay.
没办法
Yeah.
各位
Hey, guys.
能麻烦大家过来一下吗
Could we all gather around, please?
我想借此机会
Listen, I just wanted to take a moment
感谢大家今天来到这里
to thank you all for being here.
我知道在过去的几周里
I know these last few weeks, um...
我给了你们很大压力
I pushed you.
但我自己也从未懈怠
But I pushed myself, too.
吃了闭门羹 我们再次拜访
Doors got slammed in our faces, and we knocked again.
传♥单♥被扯掉丢弃
Flyers got torn down and thrown out,
我们就张贴新传♥单♥
and we put up new ones.
那段艰难的日子里 无论发生什么
Whatever happened to us in these tough days,
我们都没有放弃
we just kept pushing.
我们坚持了下来 是因为我们相信
And we did it because we believed
自己理应拥有的美好未来
in what our future here could be.
有人对我们说过四个字
We were given four words--
"票数不够"
"The numbers aren't there"--
但我们把它们变成了新的四个字
and we turned those into four new ones--
"难分高下"
"Too close to call."
所以
So, um,
心怀自豪地回家吧
go home proud.
今夜我们不会得到选举结果
We're not gonna find out what happened tonight.
而且我觉得大家都想好好休息一下
And I have a feeling that we could all use the rest.
谢谢
So, thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone!
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - All right.
-真替你感到骄傲 -谢谢
- Proud of you, man. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -我会给你电♥话♥
- Appreciate it, man. Okay. - I'll call you.
十分感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
感谢您来到这里
Appreciate you being here.
我有胡椒喷雾
I have pepper spray.
凯文 放松
Kevin, relax.
是我
It's just me.
等等 你随身携带胡椒喷雾吗
Wait, you carry pepper spray?
没有
No.
听我说 凯文 你...
Listen, Kevin, you...
你是为数不多的几人之一
you're one of the only people that knows
知道我爸...
what my dad...
还有...
and, um...
我给芝加哥的公♥寓♥门上了三道锁
I had three locks on my apartment door in Chicago,
窗户上安了防盗栏
bars on the windows,
不是因为我特别担心
not because I was actually worried
有人可能会闯进来 而是...
about someone breaking in, but...
我内心的安全感
peace of mind was...
已经永远失去了
taken from me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我简直无法想象那种痛苦
I can't even imagine that.
要我放弃我的安全空间
It's a lot for me to...
对我来说很难
give up my own safe space.
远比大多数人要难得多
More than it is for most people.
而且...
And, uh...
光是想到要放弃
the idea of giving that up,
我就...
it's, uh...
所以我之前从来没跟人同居过
it's why I've never lived with anyone before.
那我们也不必非住在一起
We don't have to live together, then.
要不这样 你也不需要打开你的包裹
You know? Uh, or you don't even have to unpack, actually.
以后我只要 只要跨过你的东西就好了
I'll just-- I'll walk over your stuff for the rest of my life.
也能锻炼我的小腿肌肉
It'll be good for my calves.
我想和你住在一起
I want to live with you.
真的
I do.
还有
And, uh...
因为即使你
Because even though you,
你可能是我见过最让人有压♥迫♥感的人
you just might be the most pushy person I have ever met,
但我
I...
我喜欢你想逼迫我面对的未来
I think I like what you're pushing for.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我想要回约翰·斯塔莫斯
And I want John Stamos back.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
这箱不是我的
Oh, this one's not mine.
对 那箱是我爸的东西
No, that-- uh, that's a box of my dad's stuff.
那个越南纪念品就是在里面找到的
It's where I found the Vietnam mementos.
一定是和你的东西混到一起了
It must've gotten mixed up with your stuff.
宝贝
Babe?
你想把这些诡异的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥放哪里
Where do you want the weird voodoo dolls?
-它们才不诡异呢 -好吧
- They're not weird. - Mm.
-它们来自海地 -是吗
- They're from Haiti. - Oh.
别搞坏我的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥了 小子
Don't mess with my voodoo, boy.
好的
Okay.
我把它们就放在这里了
I'll just put those right over here.
杰克 最后一次了
"Jack, Last one.
CK
C.K."
谁是CK
Who's C.K.?
让我看看
Let me see that.
CK
"C.K."
像是克拉克·肯特的缩写
Like Clark Kent.
我爸知道尼奇还活着
My dad knew Nicky was alive.
杰克 最后一次了 CK
他为什么要骗我们
Why would he lie to us?
这里有寄信人的地址
Well, there's a return address.
宾夕法尼亚州的布拉德福德
Bradford, Pennsylvania.
你觉得他还会在那里吗
You think he's still there?
真想知道我爸会怎么评价这一切
I wonder what my father would think about this.
关于我竞选
About me running.
关于我找到了你
About me having found you.
所有这些事
About all of it.
他错过了这么多
There's so much he didn't get to see.
我们儿子现在已经长到
So, our son is officially the size
西红柿的大小了
of a tomato.
请说番茄好吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表