剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我知道你想要弥补很多事
I know you want to fix things.
想帮助我
Fix me.
而我...
And I w...
我希望我可以满足你的愿望
I wish I could give you that.
但
But...
你
you...
还有 你的家人
and, uh, your family...
对我来说
It's just...
太痛苦了
too painful.
所以
So, um...
很高兴能见到你
It was a pleasure to meet you.
还有
And, uh...
也许有机会再见
maybe I'll see you again.
-也许吧 -好的
- Maybe. - Okay.
有人吗 大家好
Hello? Hello, hello?
-我的家人 -回来了
- Family? - Hey.
你们好吗 姑娘们
What's going on, girls?
见到你们真好 我想你们了
Good to see you. I missed you.
你们都在乖乖吃晚餐
Eatin' your dinner and all. Mwah!
-你怎么样 亲爱的 -很好 你呢
- How you doing, sweetie? - Good. How are you?
我很好 谢谢
Mm, good, thank you.
你要出门吗
Whoa. Taking a trip?
我妈又扭到腰了
My mom hurt her damn hip again.
我刚跟医院通完电♥话♥
You know, I just got off the phone with the hospital,
我本来要打给你 但我又得给佐伊打电♥话♥
and I was gonna call you, but then I had to get on the phone
商量怎么办 然后医院又打来了...
and make a plan with Zoe, then the hospital called again...
-她还好吗 -不好
- Is she okay? - No...
还好 我只是希望没有再次骨折
Yeah. I just hope she didn't break it again.
我得赶去华盛顿特区
I got to head down to D.C.
-好 什么时候 -现在
- Of course. When? - Now.
我就是在等你回来
I was just waiting on you to get back.
我还得去火车站接佐伊
I got to pick up Zoe from the train station.
-没问题 -真的吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
-我爱你 -好的 我也爱你
- I love you. - All right. Love you.
-我知道 -我路上再打给你
- Yeah. - I'll call you from the road.
走了 姑娘们 爱你们
All right, girls, love you.
-拜拜 -爱你 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Love you. - Bye.
天哪
Oh, boy.
安吉莉卡 伊莱扎 佩姬
Angelica, Eliza, Peggy.
-我是佩姬吗 -你是佩姬
- I'm Peggy? - You're Peggy.
这个包怎么会这么沉
Why is this bag so heavy?
想起来了 因为有礼物
Oh, yeah, that's right. Presents.
拜托给我来个开场鼓点
Can I get a drumroll, please?
不给我来鼓点你就分不到礼物了
You don't get any presents without a drumroll.
-天哪 你真的好俗气 -你真俗气
- God, you're so embarrassing. - "You're so embarrassing."
很好
Good.
我的宝贝呢
Where are my guys?
-这有一个 -回来了 我们都很想你
- There's one. - Oh, hi. We missed you.
-回来了 -你一定累坏了
- Hi. - Oh-ho-ho. You must be so exhausted.
我给你买♥♥了双新拖鞋
I got you some new slips.
-谢谢 -赶快上脚试试吧
- Thank you. - So just slap these on your feet.
-我给你弄点茶来 好吗 -好的
- I'm gonna make you some tea, okay? Mwah. - Okay.
-等等 宝贝 -怎么了
- Wait, babe. - Yeah?
等我们买♥♥♥房♥♥子的时候 我想要带后院的
When we buy a house, I want a backyard.
我还想要一个投影屏幕
And I want to get a projector screen.
我想带我们的儿子去院子里玩
And I want to take our son out there,
我还想带上毯子和爆米花
and I want to bring blankets and popcorn,
我想要和他一起熬夜 我还想...
and I want to stay up late, and I want to...
我想给他看所有我最喜欢的电影
I want to show him all of our favorite movies.
没问题
Okay.
给黛佳的
For Deja.
精致的无香乳液
Fancy non-smelly lotions
试用装 不客气
in the sample size. You're welcome.
给你们两个的是
And for you two,
刊登着世界超火♥辣♥明星的八卦杂♥志♥
gossip magazines featuring the world's hottest celebrities
给自己的车加油啊
pumping their own gas
给自己的狗狗铲屎啊
and scooping their own dog's poop.
流量明星
Celebrities.
回来了
Hello?
亲爱的 抱歉
Hey, babe. Sorry. Um...
亮片大战突然爆发 我们没忍♥住
a sequin fight broke out, and we couldn't help it.
就这么发生了
It-it just happened.
抱歉
Sorry.
这片残局我可不打扫
I am not cleaning this up.
明白
Understood.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
去吧 加入进去
Go ahead. Join...
打他 打新人 先打倒新人
Get him! Get the new guy! Get the new guy!
他要贴上心型亮片了
Hey! Oh, he's getting a heart!
他要贴上心型亮片了
He's getting a heart one!
-爸爸 -他贴上心型亮片了
- Dad! - He's getting a heart one!
你已经完全达到了你此行的目的
You did exactly what you set out to do.
你应该对此感到很满意
You should feel really good about that.
没错
Yeah.
而且 我真的很感谢你
I mean, I'm really grateful to you.
如果不是有你 我是不可能...
'Cause if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to...
想到你♥爸♥爸
...think about your father
建了个城♥堡♥ 还说"榫槽接合板 尼奇"
building a fort, saying, "Tongue and groove, Nicky."
所以真的很谢谢你
So thank you for that.
我叔叔一团糟
My uncle's a mess.
他的拖车也一团糟
His trailer's a mess, it's...
带他去了老兵培训中心 他几乎看都懒得看
I took him to the VETS center, he barely even looked at it.
所以
So I'm...
我也不知道怎么办
I don't know.
晚点跟你说
Talk to you later.
我真的很为你感到骄傲 凯文
I'm really proud of you, Kevin.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表