剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
不 不是的 我得了A 但是
No, no, I got a "A," But...
今天我到了学校
today, I get to school,
每个人都盯着我看
and everyone's looking at me.
而且眼神很诡异 就像
And all weird, like-like...
就像他们知道我的事情一样
like they know something about me.
结果他们真的知道我的事情
And it turns out they do.
因为坎宁安老师把我的作文
'Cause Ms. Cunningham published my essay
发表在了学校的在线报纸上
in the school's online paper.
现在同学们都叫我庞蒂克[汽车品牌]And now all the kids are calling me Pontiac.
庞蒂克
Pontiac?
那篇作文写的是
The essay was about the time
当初住在我妈车里的日子
we lived in my mom's car.
而你的老师 她事先没征求你的意见
And your teacher, she didn't ask you first?
没有
No.
没 她就直接背着我发表了那篇作文
No, she just went and did it behind my back.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay...
不行
Nope.
不行 因为...
No. Because...
好
Okay.
不 我...
No, I...
你能先上车吗
Will you go get in the car, please?
我们要把这件事捋清楚
We'll go straighten this out.
准备好了毕业双重奏吗
Hey. Ready for the graduation double feature?
第一站 海恩斯学院
First stop, Hanes Academy.
-然后去麦金利高中 -没人会料到
- Then on to McKinley High. - One would think
这些事都在同一天
they would have these things on separate days.
大多数家庭的孩子都是上同一所学校 妈妈
Well, most families have kids that go to the same school, Mom.
大多数的家庭里也没有
Well, most families don't have a kid
这么聪明的孩子
who's an absolute genius.
请问谁是坎宁安老师
I'm looking for Ms. Cunningham.
那你找到了 我就是 那个...
Oh, well, you found her. I'm her. That's, uh...
我是坎宁安老师 是我
I'm Ms. Cunningham. It's me.
好的 我是兰德尔·皮尔森
Right. Uh, I'm Randall Pearson.
是黛佳的爸爸
I'm Deja's dad.
对 黛佳她
Oh. Yes, wow. Deja is just...
受到了侮辱
Mortified.
她感觉受到了侮辱 坎宁安老师
She's mortified, Ms. Cunningham.
你把她个人的作文放在了网上
You posted her personal essay on the Internet.
她非常敏感
Her very sensitive,
非常流露感情 非常隐私的个人作文
very exposing, very private personal essay
在没经过她同意的情况下你就公开♥发♥表了
that you made very public without her consent.
她是信任你的 她信任你
She trusted you. She trusted you,
而你完全辜负了她的信任
and you completely violated that trust.
-我... -不 我还没说完
- I... - No, I'm not done yet.
你知道我女儿因为大家都叫她庞蒂克
Do you know my daughter just ran away from school
都逃学了吗
because kids were calling her Pontiac?
我
I...
我真的很抱歉 我就是...
I am so sorry. I just, um...
我以为 我的意思是 我并不是...
I thought... I mean, I wasn't...
我没想过 我当时根本没想
I didn't think. I wasn't thinking,
而且我会立刻把文章撤掉
and, um... I will take the post down right now.
已经撤掉了
the post is down.
抱歉让你哭了
Sorry if I made you cry.
没事 只不过
Oh. It's okay. It's, um...
我很容易流眼泪
It's really not very hard.
我就是
I was just, uh,
真的为她感到骄傲
really proud of her, you know?
为她所取得的成绩
Of how far she's come.
但我本不应该把作文放到网上去的
But I never should've published it.
这确实很愚蠢
It was... stupid.
是这样的
Um, look,
我知道现在可能不是讨论这件事的最佳时机
I know this is probably not the best time to discuss this,
但你让黛佳留级
but you chose to hold Deja back
再读一次七年级是吗
and have her repeat seventh grade again?
这是负责她的福利工作者的建议
Per her caseworker's recommendations.
因为她经常搬来搬去
'Cause of all the moving around she's done.
她赶上进度了
Well, she's caught up.
非常快
Very quickly.
说实话 我觉得她都可以跳级
Frankly, I think she's ready to skip
明年直接上九年级
right into ninth grade next year.
所以她可以 跳过八年级
So she'd just, what, skip the eighth grade?
我和她别的老师也聊过 他们都同意
And I've spoken to her other teachers, and they agree.
好了 这衣服是通码的
All right, these are one size fits all.
都穿上吧 给你
Here we go. There you are.
-只有一个尺码 -谢谢
- Tamaño único. Yeah, huh? - Oh, gracias.
我都不知道托比还会说两种语言
I didn't know Toby was bilingual.
好性感
That's sexy.
小凯 你还好吗
Hey, Kev? Are you good?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
经过尼奇的那些事 我们甚至都没机会
I mean, after everything with Nicky, we haven't even
好好聊一聊这件事
had a chance to talk about it.
为大家准备了鸡尾酒
Cocktails for everyone.
-好的 -你们俩是无酒精鸡尾酒
- Oh, yes. - Mocktails for you two.
-一个怀孕一个戒酒 -谢谢
- Pregs, sobes. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一直什么都没跟他聊过吗
You haven't talked to him at all?
我知道这件事对你来说很难
I know the whole thing was hard for you.
-小凯 -凯特...
- Kev... - Kate...
抱歉我来晚了
Hey! Sorry I'm late.
我导航里把地址写到了圣莫尼卡而不是洛杉矶
I think I put in your address in Santa Monica instead of L.A.
绕了两个小时 我讨厌这个城市
Two-hour detour. I hate this city.
你终于来了
There she is.
你们俩这周过得怎么样
So how has your week been together?
我听说你们去做水疗了
I heard you had a spa day.
-我们本来要去... -我们没有
- Uh, we were going to... - Uh, we didn't.
我定了一些面部保养 本来打算叫上她
I was gonna, um... I scheduled some facials, and we were gonna
一起去做 结果临时加了好多会
do a whole thing, and then the meetings happened and kind of
还有一大堆杂事 我就爽约了
messed with everything, and I've been running her out.
我想问个问题 现在说祝酒词是不是太早了
Let me ask you a question. Is it too early to do a toast?
-拜托不要 -算了 管他呢
- Please don't. - You know what? Screw it.
提前说祝酒词是我的强项 我们现在就做
I invented the early toast. We're doing a toast.
打扰一下各位 我要提前说祝酒词
Excuse me, everyone. Early toast, everybody.
叮叮叮 大家看过来
Clink, clink, clink. Can I have your attention, please?
我想为我的妹妹凯特致辞
I want to make a toast to my sister Kate.
凯特已经怀孕28周了 她想在
Kate is 28 weeks pregnant, and she wanted to graduate
她儿子出生之前毕业
before she gave birth to her son.
所以在过去的几个月里 她一直在努力学习
So, for the past few months, she's been working really hard.
同时还在孕育肚子里的小生命
All while creating life inside her body,
要我说 这招一心二用玩得太厉害了
which, if you ask me, that is some ultimate multitasking.
对吧
Right?
我妹妹很聪明 也很有毅力...
My sister is smart, she's determined...
而且...
And, um...
不管怎样 我爱你
anyway, listen, anyway, I love you.
我以你为荣 祝贺你...
I'm proud of you. Congratulation...
我们敬凯特
To Kate, everybody.
-别杀了我 -怎么了
- Don't kill me. - What?
是这样...
It's just, my, um...
我的经纪人发短♥信♥给我 他说
my agent texted me, and he said
索德伯格导演的制♥作♥团队想见我
that Soderbergh's producers want to meet with me,
-现在就见 所以我得... -我的天
- like, right now. So, I-I got to... - Oh, my God. Yeah.
-太好了 -可能有戏
- It's amazing. - It could be, right?
所以 我得走了
So, I got to take that.
是的 我知道 你应该去
Yeah. I know, I... You should go.
-不过还是祝贺你 -谢谢
- But-but congratulations. - Thank you.
等这件事情一结束
And, by the way, I'm gonna come right back
我马上就回来
after this is done.
我们待会见 好吗 我保证
I will see you in a bit. Okay? Promise.
加油
Break a leg.
-我要去拿杯酒 -好的
- I'm gonna get a drink. - Okay.
我还是无法相信你居然把坎宁安老师弄哭了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表