剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
讨论工作室未来的发展
to talk about the future of the studio.
这对我来说很重要 因为我是新人
And it's a big deal to be included, since I'm brand-new.
不能等明天再去吗
Well, can't it wait until tomorrow?
不 因为约在了今晚
No, 'cause it's happening tonight.
我已经告诉邓肯今晚我们都会去的
I already told Duncan we were both gonna be there for dinner.
对
Yeah.
-待会见 贝丝 -好的
- See you later, Beth. - Okay.
对 我以为我能去
Yeah, I thought I could,
但现在工作上有新情况
but now a work thing came up.
-这个电♥话♥很急 -稍等一下
- You got to take this. - Just one second.
你知道我的工作和你的一样重要 兰德尔
You know my work is just as legitimate as yours is, Randall.
我知道
I know that.
贝丝 你可能不理解
Hey, Beth, look, I know you can't see
我最近过的是什么日子
what my days have been like lately,
我忙得焦头烂额
but I have been burning the candle at about 12 different ends
努力想当一名好议员
trying to be a good councilman
一位好丈夫 和好父亲
and husband and father,
顺便一提 这些我都心甘情愿
which, for the record, has been my pleasure.
但现在我需要你帮我这个忙 好吗
But now, I need you to do this one thing. Okay?
我需要你今晚为我到场
I need you to be there for me tonight.
你在听我说吗
Are you hearing me?
嗯 听着呢
Yeah, I hear you.
你说得很清楚
You've made it clear what you want.
《天才少年》看的怎么样了
Hey, how's that Highlights treating you?
我还没找到这两张
Well, I haven't found all the differences
猫爬树图片的所有不同之处
between the two pictures of the cat climbing a tree, so...
我知道
I know that one.
第二张图里的鸟缺了一个翅膀
In picture number two, the bird's missing a wing.
果然
So it is.
这里需要进点新杂♥志♥了
This place needs new magazines.
我是托比
Toby.
-我是加文 -你好
- I'm Gavin. - Okay.
这几天我在这常能看到你和你老婆
I've seen you and your wife around here past few days.
是啊 六天了
Yeah, six days.
我们已经在这待了...六天
We've been here... six days,
但我仍然感觉魂不守舍
and I still feel like i'm outside myself,
仿佛是一具行尸走肉
watching someone else in my body from above.
谁不是呢
Tell me about it.
我们已经在这待了六周
We've been here six weeks.
真的
I know.
我们的宝宝一出生心脏上就有个洞
Our baby was born with a hole in her heart.
医生做了手术 她好了一些
And they did surgery, and-and then she got better,
然后病情又恶化了
but then she got worse.
然后感染消除 但之后她又胃肠穿孔
Then the infection cleared, and then her bowel ruptured,
后来...
and...
肯定是我20多岁时
I'm pretty sure that all the bad karma I accumulated
干的坏事
by being a dick in my 20s
终于让我遭了报应
has finally caught up to me.
我们的小孩早产了12周
Our kid is 12 weeks early.
出生时不到二斤三两
Two and a half pounds.
他身上插满针管 连着机器
He's hooked up to all those I.V.S and machines.
还有...
He's got this...
呼吸机的管子塞在他喉咙里
ventilator tube crammed down his throat.
卡住了声带 于是他没法哭
It's blocking his vocal cords, so he can't cry.
我还没听过宝宝的哭声
I've never heard my kid cry.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
你想听个更惨的故事吗
You want to hear something really messed-up?
你认识马克斯和露易丝吧
You know Max and Louise,
他们的孩子也在这
they got a kid here.
马克斯像NBA队员一样高
And Max is, like, NBA tall,
露易丝一头红发
and Louise has that red hair.
想起来了
Oh, yeah.
她长得像《摩登原始人》里的威尔玛
She looks like Wilma from The Flintstones.
没错 就是马克斯和露易丝
Exactly. Max and Louise.
他们的宝宝器官衰竭
So, their baby's organs are failing,
而他们却无能为力
and they can't do anything about it,
所以宝宝没法出院
so their baby's not coming home.
你说的对 真是够惨的
Uh, you're right, that is messed-up.
不不 最可怕的是
No, no, the messed-up part is
有时我想想他们的境遇
sometimes I think about them,
自己就感觉好多了
and-and it makes me feel better.
我想 "我起码还有机会回家
I think, "Oh, at least I've got a chance of going home.
我比马克斯和露易丝好点"
I'm better off than Max and Louise."
真阴暗
Dark.
是啊
Yep.
我妻子凯特 她...
My wife Kate, she...
她给宝宝唱歌♥
she sings to the baby.
她握着他的小手
She holds his little tiny hand,
管他叫"小纽扣"
then she calls him "Little button,"
因为他 超级小
because he's so... friggin' tiny.
她对他微笑 发自内心地微笑
And she smiles at him. She genuinely smiles at him.
因为她们比我们强大 她们是母亲
'Cause they're better at it than us-- moms.
我不... 不知道
I don't, I don't know.
因为宝宝在她们的体内孕育
It's 'cause they literally grew the kids inside of them,
或者她们只是...
or-or what, but they, you know, they just--
她们... 更有天赋
they're, you know... they're better.
是啊
Yep.
大家好 我是泰勒 我是个酒鬼
Hi. My name is Tyler, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 泰勒
Hi, Tyler.
我治疗...
The way I treated...
凯文
Kevin?
你在我家门外鬼鬼祟祟的干什么呢
What are you doing lurking outside of my apartment?
我没有
Uh, I-I wasn't.
不是 我没鬼鬼祟祟
Oh, no. I-I wasn't lurking.
我从社区中心过来
I was coming from the community center.
正在往火车站走 我走到这条街上
I was walking to the train, and, uh, I didn't realize
才注意到这离你家很近
how close your place was until I actually got to your street.
所以我本想多走一段
So I was gonna walk an extra block, you know,
绕开这片区域 但是下雨了
to avoid the whole thing, but it's raining,
于是我就决定直接经过你家门前
so I thought, well, I'll just walk right past her place.
于是我就来到了这里 然后我就...
And then I-I got here, and I-I started, uh,
就躲在这里了
well, I-I started lurking.
那你去公园坡的社区中心做什么
What were you doing at the community center in Park Slope?
我去参加戒酒互助会了
I was at an AA meeting.
我已经去过很多社区了
Yeah, I've been going to different neighborhoods.
想找个最适合自己的地方 不过...
I'm trying to find a good fit, but, um--
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我肯定不会再来这个了
I'll-I'll mark this one off for sure.
很抱歉... 对不起
Uh, I'm sorry for-- I'm sorry.
晚安 小菲 很抱歉 再见
Have a good night, Soph. I'm sorry. Bye.
凯文 等等 我...
Kevin, wait. I--
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我这么问是因为你和我分手后
I'm only asking 'cause, when you broke up with me,
我很长一段时间都在想你还好不好
I just spent a lot of time wondering if you were okay.
我也很想杀了你
I also wanted to kill you.
大概50%在担心
It was like 50% wondering,
50%想杀了你
50% wanting to kill.
还是三七分更准确
More like 70/30.
70%担心我 30%想杀了我吗
70% wondering if I was okay and 30% wanting to kill me?
不是
No.
懂了
Got it.
我没事
I'm okay.
那就好
Okay, good.
咱们去喝杯咖啡好吗
Can we go get a coffee?
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
那喝杯咖啡没关系吧
Well, then, a coffee should be safe.
你好 我是贝丝·皮尔森
Hi. You've reached Beth Pearson.
请留言
Please leave a message.
在车里等你 我们一起进去 到了吗
8:20了 我先进去吗
你好 我是贝丝·皮尔森
Hi. You've reached Beth Pearson.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表