剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
It's a huge whoop. Enormous.
这是件事值得我们吃无比派纪念
Something we should celebrate by eating whoopie pies
或者参加一场乌比·戈德堡马拉松...
or having a Whoopi Goldberg marathon or...
-好吧 只是... -好的
- Okay. It's just... it's... - Okay.
我们没必要进行全套仪式
We don't need to do this whole thing.
-我想来全套 -不要
- I want to do a whole thing. - No.
是我的主意 进行全套仪式
It's me. It's gonna be a whole thing.
宝贝 拜托让我为你庆祝吧
Babe... come on, let me celebrate you.
-不 -求你了 让我为你庆祝吧
- No. - Please, let me celebrate you.
-谢谢 谢谢 -求求你了
- Thank you, thank you. - Oh, please, oh, please.
-不行 -好吧 但你要出去的话
- No. - No, but if you're gonna go out there,
至少披上件衣服
you should probably put a robe on.
-为什么 -因为...
- Why? - Well...
妈
Mom?
宝贝
Hi, bug.
祝贺你
Aw, congratulations.
我们要为你在校园办一场
We are throwing you a graduation ceremony
毕业典礼 所以...欢呼吧
over on campus. So... whoop.
等等 你就为这事特意飞过来吗
Wait. You flew across the country for this?
你真贴心
It's very sweet.
确实超级夸张 但也...很贴心
It's wildly over the top but... so sweet.
很遗憾米格尔没能过来
I'm just sorry that Miguel couldn't make it.
但你知道谁要来吗
But you know who is coming?
他长得像克里斯·海姆斯沃斯
he looks like Chris Hemsworth had a baby
与另一个海姆斯沃斯生的孩子
with the other Hemsworth.
你猜我在哪
Guess where I am.
你在纽约HBO
Uh, you are in New York at HBO,
和他们讨论你的纪录片
talking to them about your documentary.
不 他们改期了
No. They rescheduled,
所以我来到洛杉矶参加凯特的典礼
so I came to L.A. For Kate's thing.
我在去你的酒店的路上
I am on my way to your hotel.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
你的会议进行得如何
So, how have all your meetings been going?
史蒂文·索德伯格今早去了对吗
Steven Soderbergh was this morning, right?
是啊 不 他...他挺棒的
Yeah. No, he's-he's ni... he's great.
他人很好 就是特别啰嗦
He's a nice guy. You know, he's awfully chatty, though.
他...我真的刚刚...
You know, he... I literally just got back not...
才回来 你到哪了
not too long ago. How close are you?
快了 10到15分钟后到
Close. Like ten or 15?
-你在哪个房♥间 -是这样
- What room are you? - Uh, you know, here's the thing.
我正准备出门
I was actually just on my way out the door,
不瞒你说 我应该去
to be honest with you. I'm supposed to go meet
托比和凯特那里帮忙...
Toby and Kate to help them, uh...
布置派对现场 我要迟到了 所以
set up for their party. I'm running late, so
-或许我们该在派对上碰面 -你确定吗
- maybe you should just meet me at the party. - Are you sure?
对 我们过去碰面 我在路上
Yeah, just-just meet me there. I'll text you the address
给你发那里的地址
on my way over there, and, um...
等不及要见到了你 非常期待
and I can't wait to see you. I'm looking forward to it.
-我想你 爱你 -凯文 我爱你
- I miss you. Love you. - Kevin, I love you.
这东西到底要怎么弄
How does this thing even go?
兰德尔 毕业典礼不是明天吗
Randall, isn't your graduation tomorrow?
-你今晚要穿着睡觉吗 -别烦他
- Gonna sleep in that thing? - Lay off him.
这... 整整三个大字 凯特
Wow. That's, um... that's three whole words, Kate.
比你这几周和我说的话都要多
More than you've said to me in weeks.
这是你的帽子和长袍
Got you your cap and gown.
凯特 这太傻了
Kate, this is stupid.
我知道你生我的气 但是
I get that you're pissed at me, but, like,
你终究还是要跟我说话的啊
you're gonna have to talk to me eventually.
好吧 你想谈谈吗
Fine. You want to talk about it?
爸爸去世才四个月
Dad died four months ago.
现在你就要抛弃我们跟着索菲
And now you're going to abandon us to follow Sophie
去纽约当一名演员
to New York to become an actor?
你对演员有什么意见
What do you have against actors?
我不需要这个
I don't need this.
我不去参加毕业典礼
I'm not going to graduation.
孩子们
Hello!
我买♥♥了录影机
Bought a video camera.
怎么了
What's wrong?
凯特说她不参加我们的毕业典礼了
Kate says she's not going to our graduation.
什么 凯特 宝贝儿 别这样
What? Kate, sweetheart, come on.
说什么傻话 你那么努力才有今天
That's crazy. You've worked so hard to get here.
我不想你缺席毕业典礼而抱憾终身...
And I don't want you to regret not going...
我才不要穿过某个舞台...
I'm not gonna walk across some stage for...
让上千人看着我 好像说
for a thousand people to look at me, like,
"她就是那个失去父亲的可怜女孩"
"Oh, there's that poor girl whose dad died."
还有"你听说了吗 她都没什么打算
And, "Oh, did you hear that she has no plan whatsoever
而其他人都准备去上大学
While everyone else is going off to college
开始他们新的生活"
and starting their lives?"
-尤达大♥师♥
我自创了一种酒 名字叫做...
I invented a drink. It's called the...
"毕业典礼"鸡尾酒
Commence-Mint Cocktail.
苏打水 龙舌兰 朗姆酒
Soda water, agave, rum,
青柠以及新鲜薄荷
lime and fresh mint.
莫吉托呗
So, a mojito?
别说话
Just make it.
亲爱的 这些椅子是给谁坐的
Hey, babe, who are these chairs for?
你的家人 你的朋友
Uh, your family, your friends
以及冬季课程的其他毕业生
and the other graduating students of the winter term.
什么其他毕业生
What other students?
我邀请了其他三位
I invited the other three students
这个学期要毕业的学生
who are graduating this semester.
有个叫彼得的 学化学的
There's Peter, who's a chem major.
预医学预科的克劳迪娅
Claudia's pre-premed.
还有1952年为逃避经济迫♥害♥
And Eduardo moved here in 1952
来到这的爱德华多
to escape economic persecution.
但如今他的孩子都长大了
But now that his kids are grown,
他决定回炉接受
he has decided to reclaim the education
他年轻时被剥夺的教育机会
that was ripped from him in his youth.
等等 他多大了
Wait, how old is he?
非常 非常大
Extremely. Extremely old.
我的最美毕业生感觉如何
How's my beautiful graduate?
妈 别这么说
Mom, come on.
我说不清 这么做真的太贴心了
I don't know. This is very thoughtful.
真的 我很高兴你能来到这里
It really is. And I'm so glad that you're here.
但我没必要庆祝晚了整整16年的
But I shouldn't be celebrating graduating college
-大学毕业典礼 -大家好
- 16 years late. - Heyo!
在这呢
There she is.
天 你看着确实聪明多了
My God, you actually look smarter.
很高兴你能过来
I'm glad you showed up.
但我很想知道你这几周去哪儿了
But I do want to know why I haven't seen you all week.
-我很抱歉 对不起 -你真心的吗
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Are you?
对不起 对不起 我...
Sorry. Yeah, I'm sorry. I had, um...
我要参加好多的见面会
I've had all these meetings, you know?
就是不停的来回跑
I just kept running back and forth.
我这不是来了 对吧
I-I... I'm here now, right?
-那倒是 -我来了 没错
- You are. - I'm here now. Yeah.
我去和托比打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi to Toby.
你看起来很棒 托比
You look great. Toby.
黛佳
Deja.
黛佳 你在干什么
Deja, what are you doing?
站住
Hey. Stop.
我正准备去接你 你这是干什么
I was on my way to get you. What are you doing?
如果我再不离开那学校
If I didn't get out of that school,
我都要在墙上锤出一个洞来了
I was gonna punch a hole through a wall.
所以我决定出来走走
So I decided to take a walk.
好吧 我很欣赏你的自我克制
All right. I appreciate your restraint.
现在你能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Now, will you tell me what's going on?
在上周♥英♥语课上
So, in English class last week,
我们要写一篇个人的作文
we had to write these personal essays.
"个人的"意味着"隐私的"
"Personal" as in "Private."
好的 你分数很差还是怎么回事
Okay, did you get a bad grade or something?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表