剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
服役人员和家属的讨论会
service members and their families.
而且所有咨♥询♥师
Hey, and, uh, all the counselors are...
-本身就是老兵 对吗 -没错
- They're vets themselves, correct? - Exactly.
所以你能与真正理解自己过去的人交流
So you're talking to someone who knows what you're going through.
我们也有金融社会工作者提供帮助
We also have financial caseworkers to help you
理清各项福利 以及残疾抚恤金
sort out your benefits, any disability payments.
当然 我们也有一对一咨♥询♥服务
And of course, we have one-on-one counseling, as well.
我可以介绍你多认识几个人
I can introduce you to a few more folks,
-也可以解答任何疑问 -不了 谢谢
- or I can answer any questions. - No, thank you.
那你们商量一下
I'll let you talk.
有其他需要我帮忙的事情尽管开口
Just let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
-谢谢 -多谢 感激不尽
- Thank you. - Thank you. Appreciate it.
这里很不错吧
Pretty nice place, huh?
听我说...
Look...
我感谢你们付出的努力
I appreciate the effort, I do.
我知道你们真心希望
I can tell that me seeing this place, you know,
我能来这里看看 所以我来了
meant something to you, so, you know, here I am.
但我以前找过咨♥询♥师
But I've been to counselors before,
并没有作用
and it didn't work.
而且我酗酒
Also, I'm a drunk.
还有 不带着点大♥麻♥在身上
Oh, and also, I can't seem to leave my trailer
我甚至无法离开我的拖车
without getting the shakes.
你觉得...
You think, uh... you think
做做拼图游戏能解决这些问题吗
doing a jigsaw puzzle's gonna fix that?
我觉得讨论会也许有用
I think a meeting could help.
-没用的 -也许会有用
- It won't. - It could.
不可能
It won't!
你帮不了我 孩子
You're out of your depth, kid.
妈 我出去静一静
Mom, I'm just gonna-- I'm gonna take a minute.
小凯
Hey, Kev.
很抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我只是觉得很沮丧 我们费尽周章...
I'm just frustrated, you know. Uh, it's been a long, uh...
我好不容易走到这一步
I make it all the way here, you know.
我...我真的找到了我叔叔
I-I... I actually find my uncle.
最后却是这样无奈的结局 真是糟透了
To have it end this helplessly just-- it sucks.
我理解
Yeah, I know.
而且我也很生我爸的气
And you know what? I'm mad at Dad.
我很气他从没说过叔叔的事
I'm pissed off that he never told us about him.
他已经走了二十年
He's been gone 20 years.
而他一直都有个弟弟
He had a brother this whole time.
我有个叔叔 却一直不知道
I-I had an uncle I could have known.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事 我也生气
No. No. I'm mad, too.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
而对一个逝者生气很不好受
And it's hard to be mad at someone who's not here anymore.
因为你无法...处理那些情绪
There's nothing you can... do with those feelings.
但没办法
But, yeah.
-是啊 -没错 我生气
- Yeah. - Yeah, I'm mad.
小凯 我很饿 咱们去吃午饭好吗
Hey, Kev, I'm really hungry. Why don't we go get some lunch?
然后回来再看看队伍有没有变短
Then we'll come back and see if the line's any shorter, yeah?
他们说两点关门 我不走
They said they're shutting down at 2:00. I'm not leaving.
凯文 我没问你的意见 你必须走
Hey, Kevin, I'm not asking you. I'm telling you.
我们去吃午饭
We're gonna go get some lunch,
然后再回来 好吗
and then we will come back, okay?
-不要 -走吧
- No! - Come on.
-好了 走吧 -不
- Yes. Come on. - No!
我要他在新秀卡上签名
I need his rookie card signed.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我去买♥♥点午饭 你在这里排队
I will go get us some lunch, and you stay in line.
-答应我不许乱跑好吗 -好
- You promise me you'll stay in line? - Fine.
好 我一会就回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
我知道你可能想回家
I know you probably want to get back home.
但你介意我们在这里多住一晚吗
Do you mind if we spend one more night here?
没事 可以
Sure. Fine.
好的
Okay.
我觉得我们该谈谈了
I think it's time you and I talked.
转色罚牌四张 抱歉了 姥爷
Wild Draw Four. Sorry, Grandpa.
-真无情 -别担心 妈
- Ruthless. - Don't worry, Ma.
我们只在这里住几周 顶多一个月
We're only staying here a few weeks, a month, at most.
-抱歉 -你在胡说什么
- I'm sorry. - What are you talking about?
我们很喜欢你们住在这里
We love having you here.
爸爸不喜欢
Dad doesn't love
艾拉拿他的画室当卧室
that his painting studio is now Ella's bedroom.
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
我喜欢你不听你♥爸♥的话
I love that you didn't listen to your father
非得和一个音乐家私奔
and ran off and eloped with a musician
然后在二十八岁时回到家侵占我的画室
and have now returned home at 28 to take over my painting studio.
好吧 那我们立刻就走
Fine. Then we'll leave.
我去开门
I'll get it.
不用 我去
No, I'll get it.
你好 我是兰德尔
Hi. I'm Randall.
这位是我姐姐凯特
Um, this is my sister Kate.
说起来你可能不信
It's a super weird story,
我们以前其实就住在这幢房♥子里
but we actually used to live in this house.
不是这一幢 但...
Well, not this house, but...
抱歉 现在不方便
I'm sorry. It's a bad time.
这...
It's...
你应该让我说话的
You should have let me talk.
我慌了
I panicked.
其实我差点要说
Actually, I almost said,
你好 我是兰德尔·皮尔森
"Hi. I'm Randall Pearson,
我正在竞选市议员
and I'm running for city council."
习惯使然
It's a force of habit.
这条街几乎所有的房♥子都完全变样了
Almost all the houses on the street look completely different.
我在想我们进行亮片大战的那天
I was thinking about the day we had the sequin fight.
我觉得就是在那天发明了皮尔森披萨
I think that was the day that we invented Pearson Pizza.
是那天吗
That was that day?
是啊
Yeah.
可能是那天
I mean, it might have been.
你们想看下我的房♥间吗
Do you want to see my room?
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事 孩子 我很好
I'm okay, bud. I'm fine.
我们饿了
We're hungry.
是吗 那点一份披萨吧
You are? Well, just order a pizza.
点什么都行 好吗
Whatever you guys want, okay?
也给妈妈和凯文叫点东西吧
Something for your mom and Kevin, too.
好吗 从我钱包里拿钱
Okay? Get the money out of my wallet.
你想让我们点披萨吗
You want us to order a pizza?
对 点个大家都爱吃的 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, something everybody will like, okay?
好
Okay.
你好 我是佐伊 请留言
Hi. You're reached Zoe. Leave a message.
佐伊 是我
Hey. Uh, Zoe, it's me.
我应该明天回家
Ugh. I think I'm gonna be home tomorrow.
我叔叔一团糟 他的拖车也一团糟
My uncle's a mess, his trailer's a mess.
带他去了老兵培训中心
Took him to the vet center,
他几乎看都懒得看 所以...
he barely even looked at it, so, um...
我也不知道怎么办
I don't know.
晚点跟你说
Talk to you later.
我奶奶告诉我可以去把你们带进来
My grandma told me I could come and get you.
你们好
Hello!
-我是凯特 -吉塔
- I'm Kate. - Geeta.
我是罗恩
Rohan.
我是兰德尔 你们好
I'm Randall. Hi.
-吉塔 -兰德尔 很高兴见到你 吉塔
- Geeta. - Randall. Nice to meet you, Geeta.
很抱歉刚才我女儿冲你们摔了门
Sorry about my daughter slamming the door in your face.
她... 她最近过得不太顺利
She's-she's going through a tough time right now,
-所以搞得我们也很难受 -没事的
- which has become our tough time. - It's okay.
-但是 欢迎你们 -来吧
- But welcome. - Come.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表