剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
you wouldn't cut a rug?
好吧 首先
Okay. Um, well, first of all,
你不会听着劳琳·希尔跳舞 你律动
you don't dance to Lauryn Hill; you groove.
其次 谁会说"翩翩起舞"
And secondly, who says "Cut a rug"?
很多人会说"翩翩起舞"
A lot of people say "Cut a rug."
白人
White people.
我是白人养大的
Well, I was raised by white people.
我是被收养的
I'm adopted.
你会惊讶地发现
You'd be surprised how hard that is
在聊天中很难放松下来
to ease in the conversation.
是啊 我之前不知道
Mm. Yeah, I didn't know.
你也可以问问我的情况
Well, maybe you should have asked around about me.
我出生那天被扔在消防局门口
I was dropped off at a fire station the day I was born.
有个消防员带我去了医院
And a fireman brought me to a hospital,
然后我爸说服我妈收养了我
and my dad convinced my mom to adopt me.
今年早些时候他去世了
He died earlier this year.
我父亲
My dad.
心脏病发作 然后...
It was a heart attack, and...
抱歉 贝丝
I'm sorry, Beth.
我还不习惯谈论这件事 对不起
I'm not used to saying that out loud yet. I'm sorry.
我爸是去年去世的
Uh, my dad passed away last year.
他病了有段时间
He was sick for a while,
但还是感觉很突然
but it still felt so sudden.
是的
Yeah.
我们准备好要点餐了
I think we're ready to order.
抱歉 我们经理问
Sorry, but my manager asked
两位是否可以先付款
if you could pay for your meal first.
有什么问题吗
Um, is there something wrong?
没有 这是餐厅的规定
No, it's a restaurant policy.
是所有人都先结账后吃饭
Well, did-did all these people pay for their meal in advance,
还是只针对我们
or is that policy just for us?
贝丝 没事的
Beth, it's fine.
我们可能只是
You know, we probably just, you know,
看起来有点年轻
look a little young to be here, I guess.
我会付的 钱就在这儿
So I'll pay. The money's right here.
我不知道账单是
Uh, I don't know how much the check
-多少钱 -好了好了 不
- is gonna be, but... - Okay, okay. No, um...
兰德尔 不 把你的支票簿收起来
Randall, no, put your checkbook away.
我们不在这吃了
We're not... we're not eating here.
抱歉 让一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
贝丝 贝丝 等等
Hey, Beth. Beth, wait up.
贝丝
Beth.
贝丝 贝丝 等一下
Beth. Beth, wait up.
等等 贝丝
Wait up, Beth.
你还真打算若无其事地
You were actually gonna hand over your check
-要把支票给他 -当然不是了
- like that was okay. - Of course it isn't okay,
我只是不想毁了这场约会
but I-I didn't want to ruin the date.
好吧 兰德尔 你人很好
Okay, okay, look, Randall, you're a very nice guy,
学校里的每个人都想让我和你在一起
and everyone at school has been trying to set me up with you
因为我们俩是那里唯一的黑人小孩
'cause we're pretty much the only two black kids there,
但是你...
but you're just...
你太过了
Y-you're-you're a lot.
这场约会也太过了
And this date was a lot.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我心中的完美约会是什么样吗
Um, you want to know what my idea of the perfect date is?
是墨西哥玉米片
It's nachos.
是姜汁啤酒和玉米片
It's-it's ginger beer and nachos.
而这 这些东西
This? All this,
这家餐厅和这些花
this-this restaurant and-and the flowers,
还有... 你西装革履的
and... I mean, you're in a suit and tie.
现在是26度 你不热吗
It is 78 degrees right now. Aren't you hot?
是有点热 但是...
I mean, it's a little hot, yeah, but...
那就把那件蠢上衣脱了
Then take off the stupid jacket.
这不是什么蠢上衣
It's not a stupid jacket.
你想和我吵架
You're trying to start a fight with me,
但我不想和你吵
but I don't want to fight with you.
在我成长的家庭里 父母从不吵架
I-I grew up in a house with parents who didn't fight.
我是说
I... I mean,
他们吵过一次
th-they-they fought once.
吵得很凶
It-it was actually pretty rough.
我回家早了 然后看到了全过程
I came home early and watched the entire thing...
好了 兰德尔 我认识你才十分钟
Okay, Randall, I've known you for ten minutes.
别跟我说这些了
Just... stop telling me this stuff.
-我承受不起 -贝丝
- It's-it's too much. - Beth.
贝丝 别走
B-Beth. Stop it.
你不能就这样离开
You can't just walk off like that.
这件上衣是我最好的一件衣服
This jacket i-is the nicest thing I own,
我穿它是因为想在你面前穿好一点
and I-I wore it because I wanted to look nice for you.
还有这些花 我不知道你喜欢什么
These flowers? I didn't know what you'd like,
所以买♥♥了四束花
so I bought four bouquets.
我宿舍里全是花 我...
My dorm is literally covered in flowers. I...
我只是想给你一次超棒的第一次约会
I-I just thought you deserved a great first date.
我想把最好的东西都给你
I think you deserve everything.
我得走了 兰德尔
I-I have to go, Randall.
再说一遍 你是个很好的人
Again, you're-you're a very nice guy,
但请不要再打给我了
but please don't call me again.
怎么样了
So? How'd it go?
不错
Good.
我要和她结婚
I'm gonna marry her.
*穿上洁白嫁衣*
*Meet me at the altar*
*在圣坛与我相见*
*In your white dress*
*我们还是结婚吧 年华已逝不复返*
*We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it*
*我必须承认 爱你始终如一*
*Been feeling you all the while, girl, I must confess*
*女孩 我们结婚吧*
*Girl, let's just get married*
*我想和你结婚*
*I just want to get married...*
贝丝 我一生挚爱
Beth, love of my life,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
我要工作
I need to work.
-你不要再求婚了 -所以是答应了吗
- You need to stop proposing. - So, is that a "Yes"?
是"尚未可知"
It's a "Not yet."
至少我们是更近一步了
Well, at least we're getting closer.
当我在海盗游戏的大屏幕上求婚时
When I proposed on the jumbotron at the Pirates game,
你说的是"绝对不行"
you said, "Hell no,"
"尚未可知"是朝着正确方向靠近了
so "Not yet" is a step in the right direction.
-亲爱的 -我...
- Baby? - I... Yeah.
你就是我的真命天子
You are it for me.
酸甜苦辣 我们一起度过了七年
After seven unbelievable years,
你觉得我还会分手再找别人吗
you think I want to break in another boyfriend?
我只是还没准备好结婚
I'm just not ready to get married.
-不必着急 -我知道
- We don't have to rush. - I know.
等等
Mmm. Wait.
我们得赶紧出发了
Oh, we got to get out of here,
不然周日在我妈家的聚餐就要迟到了
or we're gonna be late for Sunday dinner at my mom's.
如果我们今晚不去周日聚餐呢
Well, what if we don't do, uh, Sunday dinner tonight?
你不想去我妈家吃饭吗
You don't want to have dinner at Mom's?
对 不是 我是说
Yeah, no, that... I mean,
我们每周日都去你妈妈家吃饭
we just have dinner at your mom's every Sunday.
我们可以去打迷你高尔夫
We could go miniature golfing.
我们很久都没去打迷你高尔夫了
You and I haven't been miniature golfing in a while.
-迷你高尔夫曾经是我们的最爱 -是的
- Oh, mini golf used to be our jam. - Yeah.
妈妈肯定会喜欢的
I bet Mom's gonna love that.
我玩得很开心
I am having so much fun.
或许下次我们可以去打保龄球
Maybe next time we can go bowling.
看看吧
Yeah, maybe.
丽贝卡 你有和谁交往吗
So, Rebecca, you seeing anyone?
-我吗 没有 -对
- Me? No. - Yeah.
我的一位教授最近分居了
You know, one of my professors is recently separated,
-他很喜欢... -不不 贝丝
- and he is totally into... - No, no, no, no. No, Beth.
不 谢谢 抱歉 但我很好
No, thank you. Sorry, but I'm-I'm fine.
我想要的只是我的孩子找到对的人
All I want is for my kids to find the right people
然后安定下来
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表