剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
你要记住
Now, remember...
哥哥要照顾好自己的弟弟
big brothers look out for their little brothers.
这是他们唯一的责任
It's their only job.
我想入伍 医生
I want to enlist, Doc.
我要去那陪着他
I need to be there with him.
你好 弟弟
Hey, little brother.
我和她从小就认识
I have known her all of her life.
她的过往很复杂
Her background is complicated.
她会令你伤心欲绝 凯文
She will break you, Kevin.
这是去越南的签证申请
That is a visa application for a trip to Vietnam.
我得去我爸爸最后服役的地方
I'm gonna go to the place where my dad last served.
我要找到那个女人
I'm gonna track down that woman,
然后弄清楚我爸爸的故事
and I'm gonna figure out my dad's story.
越南吗
Vietnam, huh?
-你真的想去 -嗯
- You want to go? - Yeah.
太好了
Yeah, all right.
你想出去开车兜兜风吗
Do you want to go on a drive?
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
-好啊 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
真的 我们去洛杉矶吧
Yeah, let's go to Los Angeles.
我能看下那个吗
Could I get a look at that one?
很亮 女孩都喜欢闪亮的东西 对吗
Shiny. Girls like shiny, right?
准备降落新山一国际机场
Preparing for landing at Tân Son Nhat International Airport.
第三季 第七集
杰克
Jack.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
真的是我
Yeah, it's really me.
如果你死在这里 不能算我头上
If you die out here, that's not on me.
没事了
It's okay.
-没事了 -别
- It's okay. - Don't, no.
别碰我 也别看我
Don't touch me. Don't look at me.
你没来过这里 我也不在这
You're not here. I'm not here.
我根本不在这里
I'm not even here.
你在说什么胡话 尼克
What are you on, Nick?
我要带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
怎么带
How?
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
怎么 你有主意了吗 杰克
Why, do you got a plan, Jack?
我受上级处罚 他们这是虐待
I got charged with Article 15. That's unbecoming conduct.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
其实...
You know...
那只是个绰号♥
it was just a nickname, man.
你并不是超人
You're not Superman.
只是个...愚蠢的绰号♥而已
It's just a... stupid nickname.
我们已正式离开匹兹堡
Well, we're officially out of Pittsburgh.
只剩下3771公里就到洛杉矶了
Only 2,423 more miles till we get to Los Angeles.
-快到了 -没错
- So almost there. - Yeah, exactly.
我妈说我简直疯了
My mom says I'm nuts
和一个刚认识的男人出远门
for doing this with a guy I barely know.
我们已经认识整整一周了
We've known each other a whole week.
记得洛杉矶那家我要去的唱片公♥司♥吗
The record label that I'm meeting with out in L.A.?
这张专辑就是他们发布的
They actually released this album.
是吗
Really?
你能加入将是他们的幸运
They'd be lucky to have you. I mean...
那女人没法和你比
This woman's got nothing on you.
"那女人"可是琼尼·米歇尔
D... "This woman" is Joni Mitchell,
她可比我厉害多了
and she runs circles around me.
-我不觉得 -不 真的
- I don't think so. - Um, she does.
我都等不及要去洛杉矶了
I can't wait to get to L.A.
日落大道
Sunset Boulevard.
太平洋
The Pacific Ocean.
我爱我的家乡匹兹堡
See, I love being from Pittsburgh,
但有时只是觉得那里
but sometimes it just feels
有点小
a little small.
是啊
Yeah.
我朋友妮可 说我们可以住在她那
Oh, my friend, Nicole, says that we can stay with her
-住多久都行 -听上去不错
- as long as we need to. - Sounds good.
到洛杉矶之后
Is there anything
你有什么特别想做的事吗
that you want to do in particular when you're out in L.A.?
我想去里西达见几个人
I want to go see some folks I know in Reseda.
是你朋友还是...
Friends of yours or...?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
我做了些火鸡三明治
I made some turkey sandwiches.
不知道你爱不爱吃火鸡 不过...
I don't know if you're a turkey fan, but...
我爱火鸡
I love turkey.
我也是
Ah, me, too.
瞧我们俩 一对火鸡奇葩
Look at us-- couple of turkey freaks.
驾车横跨全国
Driving across the country.
而且我妈说现在就去自驾游还太早了
And my mom said it was too soon to take a road trip.
是吗
Yeah?
不敢相信我们真到越南了
I can't believe we're in Vietnam.
太神奇了 我在想我爸
It's amazing. I wonder if my dad actually
去驻地前是不是也来过这里
flew in here before he was stationed, you know?
只是来到这里
It's like I already kind of feel
我就感觉跟他联♥系♥在一起了
connected to him just being here.
我们什么时候去我爸驻扎过的渔村
Hey, when do we get to my dad's fishing village?
-周一 -太好了
- Monday. - Awesome.
说"越南起司"
Say "Vietna-cheese."
我刚编的
I just made that up.
我知道 只是别在"照片墙"上标记我
I'm sure. Just don't tag me on Instagram.
不是吧
Really?
我以为我们发展到互相标记的程度了
I thought we graduated to "Tagging" status.
不是那样的
It's not that.
我只是不想让我爸知道我在越南
I just don't want my dad to know I'm in Vietnam.
这就没了吗
I'm gonna need more words.
我父亲住在中国
My father lives in China.
如果他看到我在越南
If he sees I'm in Vietnam,
他会试着联♥系♥来看我
he'll try and reach out and see me.
我不想见他
Don't want to see him.
-你父亲住在中国 -对
- Your father lives in China? - Yeah.
这事你可从来没提过
You literally never mentioned that before.
甚至关于你家庭的任何事你都没提过
Or-or really anything about your family.
我发现一个很棒的市场可以去吃午饭
Well... Hey, I found us this great market for lunch.
城里最好的米饼
Best bánh bèo in town.
就像在品尝大海
It's like eating the ocean.
行啊 看起来不错
Okay. Yeah, no. Looks great.
让我们...让这伟大的旅途开启吧
Let's, uh, let the greatest trip of all time begin.
道森少校
Major Dawson?
-你是哪位 -我叫杰克·皮尔森
- Who are you? - I'm Jack Pearson.
尼奇·皮尔森的哥哥
Nicky Pearson's brother.
是一名上士 驻扎在茶曲河河边的小村庄
I'm a staff sergeant down a ville on the Sông Trà Khúc.
来这儿找我弟弟
Came here for my brother.
我希望能带他跟我回去
I was hoping to take him back with me.
把他训练得有纪律
Get his ass squared away.
那孩子已经没"纪律"几个月了
That kid hasn't been "Squared away" for months.
不服从命令 像伍德斯托克音乐节一样狂欢
Insubordination, partying like it's Woodstock.
所以我才罚他干活
That's why I got him on doo-doo detail.
我能教好他 长官 我知道我能
I can get him right, sir. I know I can.
那是为什么 皮尔森
Why's that, Pearson?
因为你是他哥哥吗
'Cause you're his brother?
因为你们曾经住一个房♥间
'Cause you used to share a room?
曾经在黑暗中互相小声讲鬼故事
Used to whisper ghost stories to each other in the dark?
他生来不是这块料
He's not cut out for this.
所以我才会来这
That's why I'm here.
那你来晚了
Well, you're too late.
话说 我们确实同住一个房♥间
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表