剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
他的左眼比右眼稍微大一点点
his left is just a tiny smidge bigger than his right,
跟你一样
like yours.
当我看到他下巴上的小褶皱
And when I see the little tiny crease above his chin,
和我的一样
like mine,
我看到了我们 看到了我们
I see us. I see us.
可是他实在太小了
And he's tiny.
这确实很吓人
And it is scary.
但是 小托 我们生下了他
But, Tobe... we made him.
我和你
You and me.
如果我还没准备好面对这一切怎么办
What if I'm just not cut out for any of this?
小托 你已经准备好了
Tobe, you are.
我非常相信这一点所以我要去冲个澡
And I believe that so much that I'm going to take a shower.
-这逻辑太诡异了 -哪有
- That's weird. - No.
我必须去冲澡
It's necessary.
我是说 我上次冲澡已经是好几天前的事了
I mean, it's been days since I've showered,
我已经发臭了 所以
and it's getting funky, so...
-你要自己待在这了 可以吗 -好的
- I'm gonna leave you here alone. Okay? - Okay.
你一定会很棒的 你不需要做任何事情
And you're gonna be great. You don't have to do anything.
好的
All right.
-别担心 -好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
那听起来真是太棒了
That sounds beautiful.
你 你手♥机♥开机了吗
You... you get your phone back on?
还在充电呢
It's charging.
大家都喜欢玛雅的紫薯芝士蛋糕吗
How's everybody liking Maya's purple sweet potato cheesecake?
非常好吃 玛雅
Oh, it is delicious, Maya.
-如果你愿意分享食谱我很想学 -当然了
- I would love the recipe, if you'd share it. - Absolutely.
你现在怎么会突然有时间
When you gonna have time to start making cheesecake
打算做芝士蛋糕了
all of a sudden now?
如果马可斯有时间做芝士蛋糕我就把帽子吃了
I'd eat my hat if Marcus had time to make cheesecake.
你喜欢烘焙吗 贝丝
Are you much of a baker, Beth?
我更像是那种撕开奥利奥就开吃的人
Uh, I'm more of a tear open a bag of Oreos kind of gal.
有人想再来点咖啡吗
More coffee, anyone?
我还想再来一杯 玛雅
I'd love a refill, Maya.
-你还想再来点吗 -不用了
- You want some? - I'm good.
贝丝 兰德尔告诉我们你之前在做城市规划
Beth, Randall tells us that you used to work in urban planning.
兰德尔身边有你这样背景的人
It's good for Randall to have someone, uh,
在身后支持他对他很有帮助
with that type of background on his court,
尤其是现在他接管了12区
especially as he takes the reins of District 12.
谢谢你 马可斯 但是
Thank you, Marcus, but, uh,
这个人本身的才能就已经足够了
this man has enough brilliant ideas of his own.
-你们俩开车回家注意安全 -谢谢您
- Have a safe drive home, you two. - Thank you, sir.
我非常期待能跟您共事
I'm really looking forward to working with you.
贝丝 在你上车查看手♥机♥之前我想说
Beth, uh, before you get in your car and check your phone,
早些时候 我以为你不会来了
earlier, uh, when I thought you weren't coming,
所以我给你留了一条语♥音♥信息
uh, I left you a voice mail.
我当时脾气有点大
I kind of went off.
那个时候我绝对有些失态
It's not exactly my proudest moment.
如果你能删除那条信息 我真地会非常感谢
I'd really appreciate if you just deleted the message.
你是说那条尽情贬低我
You mean the one where you belittled me
让我成熟点的信息吗
and told me to grow the hell up?
是的 我听到了
Yeah, I got it.
我放弃了和我新同事联络感情的重要之夜
After I gave up an important night with my new coworkers,
然后堵了将近三个小时的车赶来
then sat nearly three hours in traffic,
还忍♥受了一个长达三小时的晚餐
then endured a three-hour dinner,
就为了一句"没错 再来一杯 玛雅"
because, "Sure, I'd love a refill, Maya."
-贝丝 -你知道吗 兰德尔
- Beth... - You know what, Randall,
你办公室的折叠床还在吧
you still have that cot at your office?
你今晚应该去那睡
You should go sleep on it.
把这个丑到爆的紫薯芝士蛋糕也带走
And take this weird-ass purple cheesecake with you.
佐伊
Hey, Zoe?
听着 是这样的
So, here's the thing.
如果要我在和你一起生活还是
If I have to choose between a life with you
和孩子一起生活中选择 我不用纠结
and a life with kids, it's no contest.
我选择你
I choose you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
真的确定吗
Really sure?
-如果你想再考虑考虑 -我选择你
- If you need more time... - I choose you.
绝对是你 最终答案
It's you. Final answer.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come here.
你从没去过舞会这件事会让你难过吗
Does it make you sad that you never went to a dance?
说什么傻话 当然不会了 没有
Come on, of course not. No.
你知道吗 我觉得这首歌♥对于涅槃这代来说
You know, I think this is a little dated
可有一点过时了
for Generation Nirvana.
是你去点的吗
Did you request it?
给你点的
For you.
杰克 你愿意...
Jack, would you, uh...
我不知道 你也许想和我跳支舞吗
I don't know, maybe want to dance with me?
-这太可笑了 -可能吧
- This is ridiculous. - Maybe.
其实来这里并不会让我难过
You know, being here doesn't make me sad.
实际上 我会有一点惊喜的感觉
In fact, if anything, it makes me amazed.
因为孩子们 他们有这么正常的成长环境
The kids, they have such a normal upbringing,
这都是因为你
and that's because of you.
这些话绝对不是我事先打好的草稿
I mean, I don't have any of this in my back pocket.
你知道的 我儿时的记忆并不怎么美好
You know, n-no good childhood memories to go off of,
所以我基本上都是走一步看一步
so I'm just kind of making things up as I go along.
但你 你把一切都规划得井井有条
But you... you do all this so well.
一切都很轻松
It's all so effortless.
所以我觉得他们的未来也会这么轻松
And I think things are gonna be effortless for them, too,
因为有你
because of you.
反正这...
Anyway, that...
这差不多就是我的感觉
that's mainly what I'm feeling.
我只是 你让我很惊喜
I'm just-- I'm amazed by you.
这没什么 我很爱你呀
Well, I'm in love with you.
如果我和你是同学的话
Hey, do you think, if you and I had gone to school together,
你觉得我们俩还会相爱吗
that we would've liked each other?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个头上别着蝴蝶结的女孩
The girl with bows in her hair
和一个八岁就开始
and the boy who got in his first fistfight
-打架斗殴的男孩 -没错
- when he was eight years old? - Mm-hmm.
我觉得对你来说
I think I might have been
我可能有点太假正经了
too big a Goody Two-shoes for you.
-你知道我怎么想的吗 -怎么想的
- You know what I think? - Hmm?
我觉得 如果我在高中看到你
I think, if I saw you in high school,
那我的眼睛就只能看到你了
everything else would just disappear.
突然之间 其它一切事情都不再重要
All of a sudden, none of it would have mattered,
无论是我爸的酗酒还是家暴的问题
not my dad's drinking or my parents fighting.
我会直接走向你 然后对你说
I would have walked right up to you and said...
你好
Hi.
然后顺其自然走到今天
And that would've been it.
从此以后过着幸福的日子
Happily ever after.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
-就像那样 -就是那样
- Just like that? - Just like that.
那我们的孩子们呢
What about our kids?
你觉得他们的幸福结局
What do you think their "Happily ever after"
会是什么样子的
is gonna look like?
比利·乔尔
给你和格兰特送上前排票 恭喜你们订婚 简直太为你开心了 祝一切都好 凯文
你好啊 小纽扣
Hi, button.
托比 你准备好了吗
Toby, you ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
-好吧 你确定吗 -确定
- Yeah. Okay. You sure? - Yeah.
杰克 这是爸爸
Jack, this is your dad.
我不要在费城睡觉 贝丝
I'm not sleeping in Philadelphia, Beth.
我们不能一直这样互相埋怨
We can't keep simmering like this forever.
很好 你想现在就讲清楚
Fine, you want to do this right now?
我们来讲清楚 把门关上
Let's do this. Close the door.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表