剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我从来不知道该怎么问我爸爸...一些事情
I never really knew how to ask my dad... things.
甚至该问些什么都不知道
Or-or what to ask him, even.
所以 给你
And, um, well, here.
这是什么
What is this?
大家怎么都喜欢问呢
Why do people always ask that?
打开看看你就知道了
If you open it up, then you'll know what it is.
好吧
Okay.
这是去越南的签证申请
That is a visa application for a trip to Vietnam.
我得去那里 佐伊
I need to go there, Zoe.
我得去我爸爸最后服役的地方
I'm gonna go to the place where my dad last served,
我要找到那个女人
I'm gonna track down that woman,
然后弄清楚我爸爸的故事
and I'm gonna figure out my dad's story.
我知道这很疯狂
And I-I know it sounds absolutely crazy,
但还有更疯狂的
and it's probably even crazier
我想叫你和我一起去
that I'm asking you to come with me
虽然我们刚在一起没多久
because our relationship is brand-new,
而这很稀奇也很好玩 但是坐十四小时飞机
and it's fresh and it's fun and 14 hours on a plane
住同一个房♥间 浴室里还没有空气清新器
and sharing a hotel room and a bathroom with no air freshener,
就很恶心
just gross.
但我...我觉得可能
But I just... I-I figured maybe
你作为纪录片制片人的本能 也许会想去
the documentarian in you would dig it, you know?
或者你喜欢我的那部分 也许会想去
Or maybe the part of you that digs me would dig it.
我不知道 我觉得我说得太多了
I don't know, I just-- I feel like I'm talking way too much,
你得叫我住嘴
and I need you to help me stop.
越南吗
Vietnam, huh?
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
-嗯 -你真的想去
- Yeah. - You want to go?
-嗯 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Yeah, really?
贝丝·皮尔森
Beth Pearson.
我的挚爱
Love of my life.
你还没睡真是太好了
I'm so glad you are up,
因为我有事要告诉你 亲爱的
because I have got the news, baby girl.
能给我击个鼓吗
Can I get a drumroll, please?
我有竞选经理了
I got a campaign manager.
还有我爱上石锅拌饭了
And a new love for bibimbap.
外卖♥♥订单上得加上韩国料理
We got to start adding Korean to the takeout menu.
太好了 亲爱的
That's great to hear, babe.
不
Nope.
怎么了
What is it?
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我被炒了
I got fired.
我知道 他们太蠢了
I know. They're idiots.
几个星期以来
For the past few weeks,
我一直装作我很好
I've been pretending that I'm fine,
但我不好 老公
but I'm not, babe.
我一点都不好
I'm not fine.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你为什么没跟我说呢
Why didn't you say anything?
因为我知道你肯定要说什么 任何公♥司♥
'Cause I know you're gonna say, like, any company would be,
雇到我都是走了大运 或者我很棒
you know, lucky to have me, or that I'm extraordinary
很出众 我...
and exceptional-- I-I just...
我现在不想听这些话
I don't feel like hearing that right now,
因为我觉得...事实不是这样
because I don't... I don't feel like it's true.
你要是觉得事实不是这样
Well, you must have been sipping on crazy juice
那你肯定是红酒喝糊涂了
if you don't think that's true.
你可以问问我寄了简历的那么多家公♥司♥
Well, tell that to all the jobs I sent my résumé to.
加入我的竞选团队吧
Join my campaign.
不
No.
-为什么不呢 -我不想要出于怜悯的工作
- Why not? - No, I don't want a pity job.
我不是出于怜悯
It's not a pity job.
你已经有竞选经理了
You already have a campaign manager.
在元说如果想要胜算更大一点
Jae-won says if we want to stand a chance of winning this thing,
我得招募一个强大的团队
I have to hire a strong team.
我已经有二十年的经验告诉我贝丝·皮尔森
And I already got 20 years of data that says that Beth Pearson
就是我最好的队友
is the best teammate there is.
你是我缺失的那部分 老婆
You are my missing ingredient, baby.
你是我血腥玛丽中的辣根[调味]You're the horseradish in my Bloody Mary.
我们曾经
We pulled all-nighters
在连一张床垫都没有的空公♥寓♥里
in an empty apartment with the exception of a mattress
通宵学习 读完了硕士
to get each other through grad school.
我们用五千美元办了婚礼
We threw a wedding for $5,000
跟三州地区所有婚礼策划人谈判讲价
by negotiating the hell out of the entire Tri-State Area,
人们到现在还在谈论蟹饺的事
and people are still talking about them crab puffs.
-蟹饺确实不错 -对吧
- Them crab puffs. - Right?
只要我们合作 无所不能
Anything we take on, we crush.
你发誓这不是出于怜悯的工作
You swear this is not a pity job?
我哪敢出于怜悯给你工作呢
I wouldn't dare offer you a pity job.
你看到我时
You really do hear forest animals
真的会听到森林小动物唱歌♥跳舞吧
and kazoos when you see me, don't you?
你说什么
What's that now?
我们一起赢得选举吧
Let's win you an election.
我就是这么想的
That's what I am talking about.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表