剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
You were here with the girls when I couldn't be.
与此同时你还要努力思考
All while struggling to figure out
你人生中下一步想要做什么
what you wanted next for your life.
我没法告诉你我有多感激这一切
I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.
我有多么感激你的付出
How much I appreciate you.
但是你的舞蹈课 都在晚上和周末
But your dance schedule, the nights and weekends,
正好都是姑娘们在家的时候
that's when our girls are around.
是她们最需要我们的时候
That's when they need us here the most.
所以我在想 也许我们应该
And I was just wondering if maybe we should...
暂时搁置你要当舞蹈老师的计划
...put a pin in your being a dance teacher.
但只是暂时
But not forever.
我们找一份朝九晚五的工作
And we get a job with normal hours
这样你就可以在家里陪孩子了
so you can be here with the kids.
你有权利实现你的梦想 而我的梦想
So, you get to have your dream, and I'm just supposed to...
就要放弃吗
quit mine?
我
I...
先等一下
Hold on a second.
抱歉
Sorry.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
凯特怎么了
Kate what?
太早了
That's too soon.
连艾迪森先生都不行
Not even Mr. Addison.
艾迪森先生尤其不行
Especially not Mr. Addison.
-我这里的消息只有这些 -宝贝
- Well, I guess that's all my news. - Babe.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我穿着睡衣在看《蓝色月光》
I'm in my PJs watching Moonlighting.
能有什么有趣的地方呢
What about this is remotely interesting?
-一切都很有趣 -胡说
- Everything. - No.
别闹了
Not true.
你只差一点就扔进我嘴里了
You know, you missed my mouth by an inch.
-是吗 把这个给我 -就差一点 什么 不行
- Yeah. Well, give me that. - An inch. What? No.
快给我 我打算以其人之道还治其人之身
Yeah, I'm gonna give you a taste of your own medicine.
-看看你喜不喜欢 -我...
- See how much you like it. - I'm...
-快看 你入镜了 -别闹了
- Whoa, there he is. Uh-huh. - Come on.
别这样 你听我说
No, come on. Come on, look.
你明知道我这个人
You know that I-I'm a...
我属于幕后工作者
I'm a behind-the-scenes guy.
是吗 那借此机会表现一下 准备好了吗
Yeah? Well, put on a show. Ready?
-真的吗 你想让我表现一下 -对
- Really? You want me to put on a show? - Yeah.
-好 稍等 -准备好了吗
- Okay, hold on. - You ready?
-等等 数三下 -好
- Wait, wait. Wait. Count of three. - Okay.
-准备好了吗 一 -一
- Ready? One... - One.
-二 -二
- Two... - Two.
你都没数三
You didn't get to three.
-你骗我 -整到你了吗
- You faked me. - Did I get you?
米格尔 我是丽贝卡
Miguel, hi. It's Rebecca.
孩子们今天去参加派对了
So the kids are at a party tonight,
这个家现在糟透了
and this apartment is horrible.
我真的不能继续待在这里了
I mean, I really can't be here right now.
我做不到
I can't...
我现在哪里都去不了
I can't be anywhere right now.
但是
But...
也许你之前提到的...
...maybe there is one of those, uh...
那种...
...those, um...
悲伤咨♥询♥
...grief support...
互助会议 也许可以
group meetings you were talking about.
也许今晚就有一场
Maybe there's one of those t-tonight.
你能不能来接我
And maybe you could come pick me up?
我就在这里等你
I'll be right here waiting for you.
好
Okay.
我去了
Here goes.
你来了
You're here.
你真聪明
You're a genius.
索菲呢
Where's Sophie?
酒都不凉了
It's warm.
抱歉 我在外面待了很久
Yeah, sorry. I've been out here for a while.
我一直在想去纽约的事
I've been thinking about the whole New York thing,
你说得对
and, um, you were right.
这个想法很蠢 我可以留下来陪你
It's a stupid idea, so I can stay here with you...
不 不行
No. No way.
你一定要去
You're going.
你没有义务留下来保护我
It's not your job to stay here and protect me.
以后都不用了
Okay, not anymore.
不过 你要向我保证
Just... just promise me that
如果有奇怪的男人让你去他家地下室
if some weird guy asks you to audition for a movie
给电影试镜
in his basement...
你赶紧跑 知道吗
...you run. Okay?
-小心驶得万年船 帅哥 -好
- Better safe than sorry, pretty boy. - Okay.
兰德尔 快过来
Randall, get over here.
你站在那儿偷♥窥♥什么呢
Why are you lurking, creeper?
我以为你们俩接下来要亲了呢
I thought you two were about to lean in for a kiss or something.
胡说什么呢
Shut up, dude.
感觉很奇怪 高中就这样结束了
Weird... that high school's over.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你觉得我们将来会怎样
What do you think's gonna happen to us?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如 我们以后会经常见面吗
Like, are we gonna hang out much?
就是长大了之后
Like, you know, when we get older.
一起吃烧烤
Barbecue.
庆祝孩子们的生日 一起度假什么的
Celebrate our kids' birthdays. Spend the holidays together.
-当然 -说不好
- Of course. - I don't know.
凯文
Kevin.
我知道
I mean, you two will
你们俩以后肯定要住在一间公♥寓♥里
obviously end up sharing an apartment or something.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们是三个小家伙
It's the Big Three, okay,
-不是两个 -不
- not the Big Two. - No.
你们俩之间有特别的感情 我不想瞎掺和
You two got your own thing, and I don't want any part of what's going on there.
是啊 因为那样妈妈可能会吃醋
Yeah, 'cause Mom would probably get jealous.
也许吧
Probably.
好 我先走了
Hey, well, I'm gonna head out.
好
Okay.
托比在跟你的医生谈 别担心
Toby's talking with your doctor, okay?
好
All right.
听我说 没事的
Listen, it's okay.
他们给你打的那一针 奏效了
That shot that they gave you, it's working.
目前为止已经把分娩推迟了十个小时吧
It's delayed your labor, what, ten hours so far?
可我需要的不是几小时 而是几周时间
I don't need hours, Kev. I need weeks.
我知道答案
I know the answer.
我们将来会怎样
What's gonna happen to us?
只要我们一直留在彼此的生活里
As long as we stay in each other's lives...
我们一定会没事
...we'll be okay.
这个宝宝 宝宝绝对不能死
This... this baby can't die, you guys.
-不会的 -不会的
- He won't. - He won't.
你们保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表