剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
to get out of bed every morning.
会用尽我身上每一丝气力
It takes every single ounce of energy that I have,
然后接下来的每分钟我都感到筋疲力尽
and then I have nothing left for the rest of the day.
疲惫不堪
Nothing.
我知道这样对你们不公平
And I know that isn't fair to you guys,
但我没办法
but I can't...
让自己不这样
seem to stop it.
你知道你父亲在大火前几个月
Did you know that your father took me
曾经带我去看过一次新房♥子吗
to look at a new house a few months before the fire?
来吧 小贝 看看又没坏处
Come on, Bec. What's the harm in looking?
你以前也说过这句话
Yeah, I've heard that one before.
有时我会想 如果当初买♥♥下了那栋房♥子
Sometimes I think about where we would all be right now
现在会是什么样子
if we had bought it.
这房♥子的采光比我们家好得多
This house does get a lot more light than our place, right?
光线又没那么重要
Yeah, well, light is overrated.
你可以种想种的东西
You could grow anything you want.
番茄 芳草 也许还可以种罗勒来做香蒜酱
Tomatoes, herbs, maybe some... maybe some basil for pesto.
你什么时候吃过香蒜酱呀
Uh, when have you ever eaten pesto?
你去吧
Okay, go.
和朋友玩得开心点 大学生
Have fun with your friends... college boy.
去吧
Go.
我们看过了 可以走了吗
Okay... we saw it. Can we go?
-你不想看看... -不想
- Y-You don't want to see... - I don't.
抱歉 我知道我有点扫你兴
I'm sorry, I know I'm being a bad sport,
但我爱我们的房♥子 杰克
but I just-- I love our house, Jack.
即便它又旧又小
Even if it's old and too small
采光也不够
and doesn't get enough light,
也没有空间可以种罗勒
and there isn't any room to grow basil,
但那是我们的家
it's... it's our house.
好吧 那我们要一直待在那里吗
Okay, so we're just gonna stay there forever?
我觉得挺好的
Sounds pretty good to me.
我也觉得 我只是想听你说出来
Me, too. Yeah, I just wanted to hear you say it.
你确定不用送你回家吗
You sure you don't want a ride home?
我买♥♥了一张公交卡 不能浪费了
I bought a bus pass. I'm gonna get my money's worth.
灯修好了
Fixed the light.
我看到了
I see that.
修好了一个 还有无数个要修
One down, 8,000 to go.
我会盯紧他的
I'm gonna stay on him.
我们不该被这样对待
We deserve better than this.
我搞不懂你 兰德尔
I can't figure you out, Randall.
-什么意思 -我爱你的父亲
- What do you mean? - I loved your father.
他是个好人 我们是他的家人
He was a good man. We were his family.
他是我们的一员
He was one of us.
而当我看着你 兰德尔 天呐
I look at you, Randall, and oh, my goodness.
我能看到很多和他一样的地方 很明显
I see so much of him in you, so clearly.
这让我很开心 因为能看到好朋友的影子
It makes me happy. It gives me a piece of my friend back.
但我们不是一类人
But we are not a we.
你不是我们中的一员
You are not one of us.
你带你女儿过来玩
You brought your daughter to come play here,
但你没有坐下来聊天
but instead of sitting and chatting
了解这个地方
and getting to know the place,
而是花了整天找这里的问题
you spent the whole day seeing its problems,
想修复它们
trying to fix them.
我甚至不确定你是否知道原因
I'm not even sure you know why.
我们并不全是问题
We are not our problems.
我知道的
I know you're not.
我得走了
I got to get going.
我知道
I know you do.
《400高地》
真是太棒了
This is amazing.
托比不回我电♥话♥ 也不回我短♥信♥
Toby's not returning my calls -or answering my texts.
他绝对不会错过首映式的
No way he misses a premiere.
他会来的 相信我
He'll be here, trust me.
-小凯 -什么事
- Hey, Kev? - Yeah.
很抱歉之前让你伤心了
I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier.
没有 没有 没关系的
Oh, no, no. Hey, listen, it's, it's fine.
老实说
Okay? I mean, honestly,
一想到我有孩子 我都会犯恶心
the idea of me having kids makes me physically nauseous.
不是因为那个 是因为...
It wasn't that, it was, um...
他从没看过我表演
He never saw me act.
他总是对我最严苛的人
He was always the hardest one on me.
我想这是因为他是世上唯一一个
And I think it was because he was the one person in the world
把我当回事的人
that ever took me seriously.
我以前总是会想
A-And I always wondered, you know,
如果有人真给我机会 真正的机会
if someone actually gave me a shot, like, a real shot,
去成为他认为我能成为的那个人
to be the man that he thought I could be,
我是否真的能做到
if I could actually go there,
是否真的能走到那一步
if I could actually get there.
如今到了这一刻
And here we are, you know?
再过几个小时就能知道 我这个人
In a couple hours, we'll find out if I deserve
是否值得被人当回事了 对吗
to be taken seriously, I guess, right?
我先去接受马里奥·洛佩兹的采访
And now I'm gonna go do an interview with Mario Lopez.
全世界的水都快用完了
The world is running out of water.
这是人类面临的严峻危机
It's a major human crisis.
我听到的全都是赞美之词 凯文
Hey, man, I am hearing nothing but positive things, Kevin.
很好 我很开心
Good. Good to hear.
-你的电影现在人气很高 -谢谢
- There's a lot of great buzz right now. - Thank you.
-你应该很兴奋 -谢谢 我确实很兴奋
- You should be excited. - Thank you. I am excited.
今晚谁和你一起来呢
Who's joining you here tonight?
我所有的家人都来了
Uh, you know what? My whole family.
有没有一位特别的女宾呢
What about a special lady friend?
-我... -没有吗
- Uh, I just... - No?
-今晚单飞 只有我 -好吧
- Solo tonight. Just me, just me. - Okay. All right.
我问你个问题
Uh, I got to ask you a question.
你是如何保持冻龄的
We want to know how you keep yourself looking so young?
你现在直接去演青春喜剧也毫不违和
'Cause you look like you could walk right back into Saved by the Bell.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding you.
你在这儿呢 米格尔找到座位了
There you are. Miguel found our seats.
托比还没来
Toby's not here yet.
我不知道他怎么了
I don't know what's going on with him.
他肯定会来的
I'm sure he'll make it.
不 我现在该打♥针♥了
No, it's time to take my shot.
本来说好他给我打的
And he is supposed to give it to me.
他肯定会过来的
And I'm sure he'll make it.
可如果不能按时打♥针♥
But it-- if I don't get it in time,
我的整个激素周期就乱了
it's gonna throw off my whole hormone cycle.
-本来风险就大 -好了 凯特 凯特
- I'm at high risk. - Okay, Kate, Kate.
稍有疏忽就会搞砸全盘
One little slip-up is gonna ruin the whole thing.
凯特
Kate.
药在你身上吗
Do you have it with you?
一定要保证把表皮擦干净
Just make sure you keep the site really clean.
好的 然后一下打进去 对吗
I got it. And then it's just one push, right?
凯特 你父亲过世以后
You know, Kate, after your father passed away,
有段时间我...
there was a period of time where I just didn't...
我不知道还能不能恢复过来
I didn't know if I was ever gonna make it back.
不知道能不能挺过去
You know, if I could make it.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事 怎么了
No. Why? Um...
你确定吗
You're sure?
不疼
It doesn't hurt.
所以一想到你如果遇到什么事情
So the thought of anything ever happening to you,
遇到任何能够真正伤害你的事情
anything, anything that could ever put you in any sort of real harm,
我就非常害怕
is just paralyzing to me.
等你有了孩子就明白了
You'll see, when you have kids.
我胖了25磅
I gained 25 pounds.
突然之间一切都变了
You know what it's like when everything
你了解那种滋味吗
is suddenly different?
你体重开始急剧增长时
And I should have done more
我就该为你多做些什么
when you really started gaining the weight.
我那时都快18岁了
I was almost 18.
我当初应该吃些更健康的食物
I should have made better food choices.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表