剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Wait a minute. Come on, man.
你就为这事特地飞大半个国家过来吗
Did you just fly across the country for this?
但愿你是里程换的机票
Tell me you used miles.
我只是想在这里陪着她
I just wanted to be here for her.
好了
Anyways,
我现在来了 有什么需要尽管找我
Look, I'm here now. Whatever you need, I got you.
全力帮助你
All hands on deck.
感谢
Thanks.
-达蒙先生 -在
- Mr. Damon? - Yeah.
该提取精♥子♥样本了
It's time to give your sperm sample.
-尴尬的时间点 -是啊
- This is unfortunate timing. - Yeah.
好了凯特 跟我一起倒数十个数
Okay, Kate, I'd like you to count down with me from ten.
十
Ten...
九 八 七
nine, eight, seven,
六 五
six, five...
你根本不应该有孩子
There is no way in hell that you should have a baby.
你真觉得自己可以吗
You seriously think you can do it?
抚养一个孩子
Raise a child?
为什么不可以
Yeah. Why not?
你真的不该吃那些东西
Oh, you really shouldn't eat those.
是啊 看你就知道了
Yeah, I can see that.
我爸刚去世了 所以我不在乎
You know, my dad just died, so... I don't care.
得了吧 凯特 你过去这二十年
Come on, Kate, you have been freaked out
连再养条狗都不敢
to have a dog for the last 20 years,
现在你居然想去养个孩子
and now you want to go and raise another human being?
你这么说 你这么说都是因为
You're just saying this stuff. You're just saying this stuff
你害怕 或者我害怕 我们害怕
because you're scared, or I'm scared, or we're scared.
我不知道
I don't know.
这一切简直太费解了
Could this get any more confusing?
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
你好啊 未来的小废柴
Hi there, little future train wreck.
-别说了 -她有权知道真♥相♥
- Stop it. - She should know the truth.
-别伤害她 -够了
- Leave her alone. - Enough!
你们几个
Both of you.
爸爸
Dad?
凯特宝贝
Hi, Katie girl.
特里刚才说我的纪录片
Terry just told me my documentary sounded
"令人无法抗拒 很有价值"
"Compelling and important."
我最爱的两个形容词
Those are two of my favorite adjectives.
很好 真是太好了
That's great. That's really great.
关于我爸在越南的事情
How in the hell can I know so little
我怎么能知道得这么少
about my dad's time in Vietnam?
可能他不愿意谈论那件事吧
Well, it sounds like he didn't like talking about it.
很奇怪 我从来都没有
It's weird, that I would never
问过他任何问题
just ask him any questions at all?
不是的
Not really.
你肯定会问
You would have.
也许吧
Probably.
但是 我们在这一点上不太一样
But, well, I think we're different that way.
你不会想太多 这可能也是件好事
You don't overthink things. That can be a good thing, too.
你觉得哪一个最好
Which one of these looks the nicest to you?
不知道 要不然就买♥♥最贵的吧
I don't know, maybe just pick the most expensive one?
这个有白兰地樱桃
This one has brandied cherries.
妈 你就不能快点挑个蛋糕吗
Ma, could you please just pick a cake?
我马上回来
Be right back.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你为什么会来这附近
What are you doing on this side of town?
我送我妈去一个朋友家住
Bringing my mom to stay with a friend,
在汉普顿街
over on Hampton Street.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她会没事的
Yeah. Yeah. She will be.
你昨天没来找我
You never showed.
我去了
I did.
看到你和一个男的在门口
Saw you on your doorstep with some guy.
我们交往过三年 很久以前的事了
We dated for three years, a long time ago,
我不知道他会回来
and I had no idea that he was coming back.
你不需要解释
You didn't-- you don't need to explain.
我知道 但我...
I know, but I...
我知道
I know.
我该去找我妈了
I should probably get back to my mom.
我会把衣服还给你的
I'll make sure you get your jacket back.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰克
Hey, Jack?
我要搬到纽约去了
I'm moving to New York.
我想试试当歌♥手
I'm gonna try the whole singing thing.
我本来要去洛杉矶的
I was gonna go out to L.A.,
因为琼尼·米歇尔的唱片公♥司♥在那里
'cause that's where Joni Mitchell's record label is,
但这是我的梦想
but I-I have this dream,
我想试一试
and I want to give it a shot.
你应该去试试
Uh, you should.
你的声音很美
You have a really beautiful voice.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克
Jack.
怎么了
Yeah?
你有梦想吗
Do you... do you have a dream?
对不起 这个问题是不是太蠢了
Sorry. Is that a stupid question?
不会
No.
不会 只是...
No, I-I just...
从来没有人问过我这个问题
No one's ever really asked me that before.
目前来说 我...
Right now, I-I...
我只想确保我妈一切顺利
I just want to make sure my mom is okay.
让她住进朋友家 然后...
Get her settled at her friend's place and then,
我不知道 找份体面的工作吧
I don't know, um, a decent job,
结婚 成家
a wife, family,
组建一个和我家完全不一样的家庭
a house that feels nothing like the one that I grew up in.
这个答案是不是很蠢
That a stupid answer?
再见 丽贝卡
Bye, Rebecca.
兰德尔在哪
Where's Randall?
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
终于能休息一会了
Finally getting some rest.
天哪
Oh, God.
凯文给我打电♥话♥的时候 我...
When Kevin called me, I...
如果凯文没有逃离演出去找他的话...
If he hadn't raced out of that play to go find him, I...
我觉得我没办法帮他度过这一关
I don't think I can get him through this again.
你一定可以的
Sure you can.
你就像贝斯
You're the bass.
你说什么
I'm the what now?
贝斯是爵士乐队里最安静的乐器
It's the quietest instrument in the jazz quartet.
所有的荣耀都属于独奏乐器
The solo gets all the glory,
但贝斯稳住了整个乐队的基调
but the bass holds down the root.
但只有小号♥才会被人记住
Yeah, but everybody remembers the trumpet.
没错 但是真正用心听的人会听到贝斯
Yeah, but people who really listen, they hear the bass.
未来总有一天
There's gonna come a time in your future
你需要成为主角
where you need to be the soloist.
把你自己的需求放在第一位
Put your needs front and center.
偶尔也让兰德尔当一下绿叶
Make Randall hold down the root for a while.
如果真到了那个时候 我希望你保证
And when that time comes, Beth, I want you to promise me
不要只是安静地坐着
you won't just sit there silently,
玩你的结婚戒指
fiddling with your wedding ring,
好像在提醒自己
like you're trying to remind yourself
当初为什么要走入这段婚姻
why you got married in the first place.
我上过战场
I was in a war.
许多人在战争中受了伤
And a lot of people got hurt.
所以我只是觉得
So I just don't think
战争并不适合当成游戏
it's really a fun game to play, is all.
你能理解吗
That make sense to you?
-能 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你有什么问题要问我吗
Do you want to ask me any questions?
写上"越南"是个好点子
Writing "Vietnam" was a nice touch.
是啊 《国土安全》里分♥析♥案情都这样
Yeah. Well, it works when they do it on Homeland.
你从哪里弄到这些东西的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表