剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yeah, she pushed for, like, ten minutes. Yeah.
没有 他们正在给她缝合伤口
No, they're stitching her back up now.
对啊 我现在是两个孩子的外婆了
I know. I'm a double grandma.
是啊 好的
I know. Oh... yeah, okay.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Oh, thanks.
我希望是个男孩 但一如既往还是个女孩
I was hoping for a boy, but all girls in my family.
罗尔黄金椒盐卷饼让你心生敌意
This aggravating moment brought to you by Rold Gold.
等等 我想到个更好的
Wait, I got a better one.
罗尔黄金椒盐卷饼
Rold Gold Pretzels,
从1923年起专注缓解家庭紧张气氛
diffusing tense family moments since 1923.
这个女人要挨踢了
This woman's about to get drop-kicked.
你不会去踢一个当外婆的人
You're not gonna drop-kick a grandma.
瞧好了 踢死她...
Watch me. Drop-kick...
宝贝 不是我不让你做你喜欢的事
Baby... it's not that I don't want you to do what you love.
只是要考虑一些实际问题
I just have some practical questions.
市政厅不是一份自愿者工作
City council isn't volunteer work,
而是我过去工作的一部分
but it's a fraction of what I used to make.
-要不是你挣钱养家... -我知道
- And without your salary... - I know.
所以我是想说 如果我们要找儿童托管
So I'm just saying, if we're gonna get childcare,
那么我们挣的钱至少要不少于
is the cost of that childcare greater than or equal to
托管所需的费用
what we'd be bringing in?
你是说我挣的钱
You mean what I'd be bringing in.
我没这么说...
I didn't say-- oh...
南瓜行不行
What about pumpkin?
-需要巧克力 -是吗
- Chocolate. - Really?
或者是沙拉酱
Or ranch, actually,
取决于南瓜要做成可口的还是甜甜的
depending on whether it's a savory or sweet pumpkin dish.
杰克最不喜欢的派就是南瓜派
Jack's least favorite pie was pumpkin.
丽贝卡 要我给你拿点吃的东西吗
Hey, Rebecca, you want me to get you something to eat?
她喝过水了 还吃了块巧克力...
Oh, she's-- she's got water, and she had a bar...
米格尔 别这样 让她自己说
Miguel, please, you don't have to answer for her.
没错 我吃了块巧克力 我没事
I did. I had a bar. I'm okay.
我去趟洗手间
Bathroom.
如果你想教课 我同意了
If you want to teach, I'm on board.
我只想让你开心
I just want you to be happy.
如果你不开心 我也不开心
If you're not happy, I'm not happy.
你这么说真的很自私
Which is a very selfish thing to say.
为什么我说的每句话你都要曲解
Uh, why are you twisting around everything that I say?
因为我想让你明白那些话我听起来是什么感受
Because I want you to see it the way I'm hearing it.
想要我...
Want me to...?
我没事 我就是
I-I'm okay. I'm just-- I'm...
有点头晕
a little lightheaded.
你什么时候吃的能量棒
When did you have that bar?
不记得了 但我不饿
I don't remember, but I'm not hungry.
-你看起来就很饿 -我没事 贝丝
- You look hungry. - I'm fine, Beth.
-要不来个甜甜圈 -不 我...
- How about a doughnut? - No, I...
我真的不想吃甜甜圈
I really don't want a doughnut.
你知道吗 丽贝卡
You know what, Rebecca?
曾经有一年 安妮坚决不吃
There was one year where Annie refused to eat
不是橙色的东西
anything that wasn't orange.
所以我掌握了绝杀技能
So I got mad skills.
别逼我把甜甜圈喂到你嘴里
Don't make me airplane a doughnut into your mouth.
我不是小孩
I'm not a kid.
-好的 来吧 甜甜圈来了 -好的
- Okay, here we go. Here comes the doughnut. - Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我还在 -看出来了
- Still here. - I see.
-是啊 -你还好吧
- Uh, yeah. - Are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
她对生孩子有很明确的计划
She had a really clear birth plan.
他们叫你别去做计划 但是
They tell you not to make a plan but, I mean...
根本不是那回事
come on.
大家都会做计划的
Well, people make plans.
确实是
Exactly.
凯特也会做计划
And Kate makes plans.
她有一个持续跟进的清单
She had a playlist to push to,
我本来要拍第一张公众照片的
I was supposed to take the first public pictures
因为我的相机有肖像模式
because I have portrait mode...
她还需要露丝
And she needs Ruth.
露丝
Ruth?
巴德·金斯伯格
Bader Ginsburg.
几个月前有次小组活动后我们出去玩
We were out after group a few months ago
然后路过一家婴儿用品店
and we passed this baby store.
她不想进去
She didn't want to go in.
我跟她说 "凯特 你需要让全宇宙知道
And I was like, "Kate, you need to show the universe
你相信这一切都会实现"
you believe this is going to happen."
所以她就买♥♥了露丝·巴德·金斯伯格娃娃
So she got this Ruth Bader Ginsburg doll
等孩子一出生就给他
to give him as soon as he was born.
因为她想让孩子一出生被强大的
Because she wanted him to be immediately surrounded
女性知名人物所包围着
by strong female influences.
这样啊
Yeah.
宝宝来得太早了
The baby's coming too early.
洋娃娃锁在她的公♥寓♥里
The doll's locked in her apartment.
她的计划正在瓦解
Her plan is falling apart,
但我应该全程都在这儿
but I was supposed to be here the whole time.
至少我还能陪着她
At least I can give her that.
但我该走了
But I should go.
凯文说得对 我...
Kevin's right, I...
我在这里很奇怪
it's weird that I'm here.
我并不是家人
I'm not family.
听我说 这...
Look, it's...
这很难受
it's tough.
感觉自己是这个家里的局外人
Feeling on the outside of this family.
当我和丽贝卡第一次
When Rebecca and I first, um...
我努力去
I've tried...
寻找我在这个家里的位置 你知道吗
to find my place in the family, you know?
还不能
Without...
取代别人已有的位置
sitting in s-somebody else's seat.
但问题是
And the thing is...
我不介意站着
I don't mind standing.
当你站着的时候 你...
When you stand, you...
你可以仔细聆听
you can just listen.
观察
Observe.
你可以在聊天变得紧张的时候
You can, you can lighten up the conversation...
让氛围轻松些
if it's getting too intense.
而且有人需要冰茶的时候
Oh, and you're closest to the kitchen
你是离厨房♥最近的
when somebody else needs some iced tea.
听我说 麦迪逊
Look, Madison...
如果你真的想帮凯特度过难关
if you really want to help Kate through this...
我相信你会找到办法的
I'm sure you can find a way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不
Nope.
有消息没
Any news?
没有
No.
你饿吗
You hungry?
不 不太饿
No, not really.
附近新开了一家很棒的餐馆
There's a great new restaurant nearby.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是米其林星级餐厅
Has a Michelin star.
我可以去订个位置
I can get us a table.
真的吗
Really?
那个地方叫 "自动贩售机"
It's called "Vending Machine."
我们就在它面前
Just stand in front of it.
什么时候开始的
So when did it start?
在我叔叔家的时候
At my uncle's.
你可以早点告诉我的
Well, you could've talked to me about it.
我...我很多事情都跟你分享了
I've... I mean, I've shared so much with you.
我不想让你掺和进来
I-I didn't want to drag you into it.
太迟了 我已经参与其中了
It's too late. I'm in it.
我有几周过得很糟糕
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表