剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I still can't believe you made Ms. Cunningham cry.
我不是故意的 也许是故意的吧
I didn't mean to. Or maybe I did.
谁都不能欺负我女儿
Hey, no one messes with my girl, right?
坎宁安老师说你...
Ms. Cunningham says that you're...
你的表现比班级里的其他学生都好
you're doing better than every other student in your class.
黛佳... 她把你的作文放到网上
Deja... she posted your essay
是因为她很受感动 因为你写得非常好
because she was impressed, because your work is advanced.
好到她认为
So advanced that she thinks
你明年应该直接跳级去读高中
that you should skip right to high school next year.
-什么 -是的
- Wh-What? - Yeah.
不不不 我不要
No. No, no, no, no, no. I'm not doing that.
听我说 我知道这很突然
Look, I know it's a lot,
但你现在已经完全赶上了其他同学
but the fact that you've caught up to everybody already,
黛佳 这一点很了不起
Deja, that's a really big deal.
你知道什么叫了不起吗 突然提拔一个
You know what's a big deal? Bumping up a black girl
曾经无家可归的黑人女孩
who used to be homeless.
她不是这个意思
That's not what she's doing.
她说她找了你所有老师聊过...
She said that she talked to all of your other teachers...
所有的白人老师吗
All the other white teachers?
黛佳 我读了你的作文
Deja, I read your essay.
写得非常棒
It's spectacular.
很多同学的作文都写得很好
Look, a lot of kids have good essays.
我只是因为曾经住在车里
I'm only getting special treatment
所以才得到了特殊对待
because I used to live in a car.
而我不想要这种优待
And I don't want it.
我并不像你一样
I'm not like you.
-这是什么意思 -没什么
- What does that mean? - Nothing.
不 别这样
No, no. No, no, no.
说吧 你可以说出来
Come on. You can say it.
只是...
You know, it's just...
每篇跟你有关的报道...
every article that's come out about you...
都提到你小时候被遗弃在消防局门口
talks about how you were dropped off at a fire station.
好吧
Okay.
然后就讲述我如何克服重重困难
And then it goes on to say how I beat the odds and won
赢得一场重要的选举
a very important election.
他们在写我一路走来的经历
They're writing about my journey.
-你知道 我是议员 -你是个传奇故事
- You know, I'm a councilman. - You're a story.
无意冒犯 兰德尔 但我不想走这样的路
And no offense, Randall, but I don't want to do it that way.
欢迎各位亲友的到来
Welcome, friends, family.
我代表恩西诺社区学院的优秀学生
On behalf of the fine students at Encino Community College,
向大家介绍
I present to you...
2019年的毕业班学生
the graduating class of 2019.
凯特·艾米丽·皮尔森
Kate Emily Pearson.
恭喜
Congratulation!
宝贝
Hey, Bug.
-妈 -我们...
- Hey. - Could we, um...
我们能来一张自♥拍♥吗
Could we get a selfie?
-当然可以 来拍吧 -好
- Yes, we can get a selfie. - Yeah? Okay.
你拍可以吗 我总是弄不好
Can you take it? 'Cause I always mess it up.
但愿我不会 开始吧
Hopefully, I won't. Here we go.
-不会的 -好
- You got it. - All right.
"茄子"
Cheese.
-我喜欢 让我看看 -好的
- I love it. Let me see. - Okay.
-天啊 妈 你哭了吗 -我没有
- Oh, God. Mom, are you crying? - No, I'm not.
我只是
I'm just...
我一直想要一张你戴方帽穿长袍的照片
I always wanted a picture of you in your cap and gown.
好吧 我会发给你的
Okay. Well, I will text it to you.
凯特 我是你妈妈 让我多看一会吧
Kate, I am your mom. Let me have a moment, okay?
你知道你父亲去世后
You know, after your father died,
我最讨厌什么吗
what I hated the most?
时间
Time.
时间让我很生气
I was so angry at it.
当时我...
I just...
憎恶时钟和日历
despised clocks and calendars.
以及一切告诉我生活在继续
And anything that was telling me that life was moving on
而我需要和它一起前进的事物
and I needed to move along with it.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡 你要去哪儿
Rebecca, hey, where are you going?
我觉得你和我在这方面很像
And I think you and I are really alike in that way, you know?
我们真的不希望
We really didn't want
生命中的下一个重要时刻到来
the next big moments of our life to come.
我不能进去 我现在不能过去
I can't go in there. I can't be in there right now.
-我做不到 我... -怎么了
- I can't. Just... - What's going on?
这样不对
This is all wrong.
他应该在这里的
He was supposed to be here.
我喘不上气了
I can't breathe.
不能没有他
Not without him.
至少要很长时间才能适应
Not for a very long time.
试着去呼吸
Just try to breathe.
丽贝卡
Rebecca, um...
也许...
maybe it's...
听我说...
maybe it's, uh...
我认为你找人聊一聊
I-I think it might be good for you
也许会好一点
to-to talk to someone about this.
他们有这种互助小组
They have groups for this kind of thing.
悲伤咨♥询♥
Gr-Grief counseling.
我不想
I don't want...
我不想要悲伤咨♥询♥ 米格尔
I don't want grief counseling, Miguel.
我想要时钟倒转
I want to rewind the clock.
我想要回到过去
I just want to rewind the clock.
-丽贝卡 -我...
- Rebecca. - I...
听我说 丽贝卡
Listen to me, Rebecca.
兰德尔就要毕业了
Randall is about to graduate.
好
Okay.
这样
Here.
我...
I'll...
我来拿摄像机 好吗
I'll hold the camera, okay?
你需要做的只是
And all you have to do
到里面陪着你儿子
is just be there for your son.
好
Okay.
你和我
You and me,
我们需要按自己的步调前进
we needed to go at our own pace.
但过去的这几年
But these past few years,
你真是让我刮目相看 凯特
you have absolutely blown me away, Kate.
你抓住了
You've just... you've-you've seized
你生命中的重要时刻
the big moments of your life,
现在还怀了宝宝
and now you're having a baby.
我怀宝宝了
I'm having a baby.
不是因为时间让你这么做
And not because time told you to,
而是因为你自己已经准备就绪
but because you were really ready for it.
你知道吗
You know?
我知道你觉得这个毕业派对很傻
And I-I know you think this whole graduation party's really silly
因为它迟到了16年
'cause it's 16 years too late,
但我要告诉你 现在就他妈是最好的时候
but I got to tell you, I think it's right on friggin' time.
好吗
Okay?
等等 丽贝卡·皮尔森女士刚是说脏话了吗
Wait, did Rebecca Pearson just drop the "F" Bomb?
是的
I did.
感情需要
It was called for.
还在等吗 你还回来吗
有什么事吗 宝贝
Is everything okay, bug?
怎么了
What?
你的发言很精彩 兰德尔
That really was a great speech, Randall.
谢谢你送我 妈妈
Thanks for dropping me off, Mom.
凯特 你确定要这样做吗
Kate, are you sure about this?
嗯
Yeah.
一起参加毕业典礼吧
Just-just come to our graduation.
你总得去拿你的毕业证书
You're gonna have to get your diploma.
他们可以邮寄给我
They can mail it.
典礼之后科恩哈珀家里要开派对 凯特
Uh, the-the Kornhabers are having a party after, Kate.
真好 你可以分享一下你要去纽约的创举
Good. You can tell them all about your big move to New York.
小凯 你真贴心
Oh, Kev, that's so sweet,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表