剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
谢谢你们
Thank you.
真的是和以前大不相同了
It's really different.
我都不知道我站着的地方以前是哪个房♥间
I don't even know what room I'm standing in right now.
你们多久之前住在这儿的
How long ago did you live here?
我们八♥九♥十年代住在这儿
We lived here in the '80s and '90s.
我们搬走后房♥子就被重建了
The house got rebuilt after we left.
你们为什么搬走
Why did you move?
因为我们长大了
We grew up.
你们住这儿的时候 这里有壁炉吗
Was this fireplace here when you lived here?
没有
Uh, no.
其实房♥屋结构完全不一样
Actually, it was completely different.
这里以前是餐厅
This used to be the dining room.
那里的话
And over there,
那儿是客厅
that was the living room.
怎么了 凯特
What is it, Kate?
就是在这里发生的 兰德尔
This is where it happened, Randall.
我们就是在这里 玩的亮片大战
This is-- this is where we had the sequin fight.
就是这儿
Right here.
爸爸说我们可以自己订披萨吗
Dad said we could order our own pizza?
是的
Yes!
我的天呐
Ho-ly crap!
喂 我是个成年人
Hi, I'm an adult.
我能订个披萨吗
Can I order a pizza?
在这儿肯定可以会勾起很多回忆
I'm sure being here brings back a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 我们刚刚...
Yeah. We were just...
在说我们住在这里时发生的事
telling stories about when we lived here
那时候我们玩了亮片大战
and we had a sequin fight.
后来搞得这一片
This place was covered,
真的到处都是亮片
absolutely covered in sequins.
我们在这里度过了美好的时光
I mean, we had some awesome days here.
但那一天绝对是最美好的
But that day was the awesomest.
不是
No.
我觉得不是 凯特
I don't think it was, Kate.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
你还记得那张盘子吗
You remember the plate?
难道不记得那张打碎的盘子吗
Don't you remember that broken dish?
爸爸 我们发明出了全世界
Dad, we invented the greatest pizza
有史以来最好吃的披萨
in the history of the world!
上面有每个人最爱的
One favorite pizza topping
-披萨馅料 -喂 这是怎么回事
- for everyone so that... - Hey, what-what is this?
怎么回事
What is this?
凯特 我跟你说了 我交代过的
Kate, I asked you. I asked.
我今天特意叮嘱过你一件事
I specifically asked you for one thing today:
别搞得一团糟
do not make a mess!
你们自己清理干净
So y-you're gonna clean this up.
可以吗
Okay?
今天别给我添乱 凯特
I didn't need this today, Kate.
别添乱
I didn't need it.
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what happened?
盘子
Plate.
我准备把盘子放进水池
Slipped out of my hand
结果手滑没拿住 对不起
when I was putting it in the sink. I'm sorry.
-我可以帮你 -别别别
- I can give you... - No, no, no, no, no.
别来帮忙
Stop, stop.
你会伤到自己的 就...
You're gonna hurt yourself. Just...
帮我把扫帚拿过来
Go get me the broom.
我根本都不记得那件事了
I don't remember that at all.
爸爸没有摔过盘子
Dad didn't throw a plate.
他让我们订披萨 我们玩了亮片大战
He let us order pizza. We had a sequin fight.
我觉得不是那样的 凯特
I don't think that's right, Kate.
我觉得是那样 因为我记得
Well, I do, 'cause I remember it.
行 好的
Okay. Fine.
怎么了 兰德尔
What, Randall?
抱歉 但我们估计马上要出门了 所以...
Sorry, but we're probably heading out soon, so...
你知道吗 当我得知你还活着的时候
You know, when I found out that you were alive...
我不想见你
...I didn't want to meet you.
因为我不想...
'Cause I didn't want to...
拆穿杰克一直对我说的谎言
unravel what Jack had always told me.
我已经很久没有跟任何人聊过
It has been a long time since I've been in a room
关于杰克我所不知道的事了
with somebody who has memories of him that I don't know.
不过
But...
你们童年有什么好玩的故事吗
Do you have any fun stories about your childhood?
我的童年不值得回忆
Wasn't a childhood worth remembering.
是吗
Yeah.
他真的从来没完整跟我说过你的事
Well, he never really told me a whole lot about you.
他告诉你我死了
He told you I died.
因为 他希望我死了
Because, uh, he wished I was dead.
孩子们告诉我来龙去脉了
The kids told me what happened.
听起来很吓人 而且很复杂
Sounds horrific and-and very complicated.
抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
不管怎样
You know, for what it's worth,
在他去世前不久 杰克刚戒酒
right before he passed away, Jack was newly sober.
而且
And...
他说了很多以前从来不会说的事情
he was opening up in ways he never had before.
我当然无法确定 但是...
And I obviously don't know for sure, but I...
我觉得如果他还活着 他应该会去找你
I think he would've found his way back to you.
他错过了机会
Well, he missed his chance.
是啊 他错过了
Yeah, he did.
但你还有机会弥补过错
But you still have a chance to make things right,
因为我在这里
because I'm here.
而且他的儿子也在这里
And his son is here.
凯文他...
And Kevin is...
他总是让人捉摸不透
Oh, he's always been tricky.
很难给他下个定义
He's harder to define.
-很高兴认识你 凯文 -谢谢
- It was great meeting you, Kevin. - Thank you.
你刚才和约翰·斯迈利聊了什么
What did you say during your big moment with John Smiley?
没什么 我请他给我的卡片签名
Nothing. I asked him to sign my card,
然后他签了
and he signed it.
我想尿尿 你能等等吗
I have to pee. Can-can you wait?
好的 我帮你拿着东西 去吧
Yeah. Here, I'll hold your stuff. Go pee.
-谢谢 -就在那儿 快去吧
- Thank you. - It's right there. Go, go.
你好 抱歉 打扰一下
Hi. Sorry. 'Scuse me.
-你是斯迈利先生吧 -怎么了
- Mr. Smiley? Hi. - Yes?
你刚刚见过我儿子
You just met my son.
你帮他签了他的新秀卡
You signed his rookie card for him?
-是的 -我想知道你们刚刚都聊了些什么
- Yeah. - I was wondering what you guys were talking about.
他告诉我在明尼阿波里斯市哪里可以打台球
Uh, he wanted to tell me where I could shoot pool in Minneapolis.
-什么 -他在报纸上看到
- What? - He read in the paper
我要被换到双子星球队了
I'm going to get traded to the Twins.
确实有可能会这样
Which... could happen.
他手上有我的新秀卡 所以...
And he has my rookie card, so...
你看
See?
"约翰喜欢打猎 空手道 台球
"John enjoys hunting, karate, shooting pool...
看拉力赛还有去海滩"
"Watching drag racing, and going to the beach."
对 他说他从学校图书馆拿了本旅游指南
Yeah, he said he took a travel guide out of his school library.
还给了我一张空手道中心的清单
Gave me a list of karate centers, too.
我都不知道凯文居然知道他学校有图书馆
I didn't even know that Kevin knew his school had a library.
他说他只是... 想确保我开心
He said he just... wanted to make sure I was happy,
无论我去哪里打球
wherever I ended up.
我见过不少孩子
Special little boy you have.
你家儿子真的很特别
And I run into a lot of them.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-非常感谢 -不客气 也谢谢你
- Thank you very much. - Of course. Thank you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice meeting you, too.
希望你别被换走
Hey, I hope you don't get traded.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我知道他看起来像是人生赢家
I know he seems like he has it all.
又高又帅 充满自信 但是...
He's tall and he's handsome and he seems so confident, but...
说真的 在这些表象之下
really, underneath all of that,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表