剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- No. - Yeah. Yeah.
一周五天 每天三个笑话
Five days a week. Three jokes. Every day, I mean...
那是...
that's...
那是更高级别了 对吗
that's next-level, right?
我想说的是 有时候
I guess all I'm saying is, I think sometimes,
人们认为他们清楚自己想要的
you know, people think they know what they want...
但随着时间的推移
but then time goes by
有些事会发生改变
and things just, they change.
看着你和孩子们 佐伊 你...
Watching you with the girls, Zoe, you...
你和她们相处得很好
You're amazing with them.
我觉得 也许...
And I think, maybe...
我也会做得很好
I'd be pretty good at it, too.
佐伊姨妈
Aunt Zoe.
我得去...
I got to...
-看看蛋糕怎么样了 -去吧去吧
- go check on the brownies. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
兄弟
Hey, man.
没想到你还在这里
Didn't expect you to still be here.
贝丝呢
Where's Beth?
到达时间 下午4点15分
非常感谢您
Thank you so much
-这么快能出来见面 -没事
- for meeting me on such short notice. - No problem.
很荣幸能见到新议员的妻子
I'm honored to meet the new councilman's wife.
我想再听听你的情况
So I'd love to hear more about you.
这样有助于我帮你找到你想要的
It'll help me find exactly what you're looking for.
好的 你也知道
Okay. Well, as you know,
我丈夫将会来这里全职工作
my husband will be working down here full-time, and...
从新泽西家里到这的上下班路程很让人头疼
the commute from our house in Jersey's already killing him.
他甚至还没有宣誓就职
He hasn't even been sworn in yet.
我们以为可以忍♥受这个问题
We thought we could make it work,
但很明显我们不能
but it's pretty clear that we can't.
所以就来找你了
So here we are.
了解了
Here we are.
我觉得你会很爱费城的
I think you will really love Philly.
我们去看几个地方吧
Let's go see some places.
好极了
Great.
进来吧
Yeah, come in.
我们睡不着
We can't sleep.
我做噩梦梦到妈妈了
I had a nightmare about Mom.
她看着就像弗莱迪·克鲁格[长相可怖]She looked like Freddy Krueger
脸上还裹着绷带
and her face was wrapped in bandages.
然后他把我们叫醒
And then he woke us up
说那些恐怖的故事吓唬我们
and told us all about it and freaked us out.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这太荒唐了
Okay, this is ridiculous.
把鞋子外套穿上 我们去看妈妈
Put your shoes, jackets on. Let's go see Mom.
孩子怎么样
How's the baby?
挺好的 一天基本都在睡觉
He's good. He slept for most of the day.
托比去医院了 所以我要...
Toby just got to the hospital, so I'm just gonna...
洗个澡再回去
take a shower and I'll head back.
宝贝
Hey, Bug?
如果我越界了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I, uh... overstepped.
或者我们搬来这里的想法让你觉得...
Or if the idea of us moving out here makes you feel...
没有
No.
像今天这种情况你知道该怎么办
You knew exactly what to do today.
你总是知道该如何应付
You always know exactly what to do.
-不是这样的 -是的
- That's not true. - Yeah, it is.
是这样的
It is, and...
我永远不会成为你这样优秀的母亲
I just feel like I'm never going to be as good a mom as you.
这也不是真的
Also not true.
我想让你知道
I need you to know,
有时我对待你的方式 是因为...
the way that I react to you sometimes, it's...
我自己的原因
it's on me.
是我的不安感
It's my own insecurities.
我不知道怎样才能不辜负你
I don't know how the hell I'm ever gonna live up to you.
你...
You know, you...
你有一种神奇的特质
you have this magical quality.
只是做你自己
Just being you.
就能让我们拥有十足的安全感
And you always made us feel really safe.
我想让你在这里
I want you to be here.
为了我
For me.
但更多的是为了杰克
But-but even more for Jack.
你知道吗
You know?
我希望我的儿子
I want my son to...
也能够在丽贝卡·皮尔森的魔力之下成长
grow up with the Rebecca Pearson-level magic, too.
这是别人对我说过最美好的话
I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
妈
Mom.
-好了 -谢谢你
- Well, good. - Thank you.
妈 我能不能为今后一两年内
Mom, can I just apologize in advance for, uh,
我因为你的话而爆发
being triggered by everything you're gonna say
并且把你当成出气筒
and treating you like a punching bag
先提前向你道歉 因为...
for the next year or two, 'cause...
没关系
That's fine.
我来就是为了这个的
It's what I'm here for.
我晚上要喝果汁
Well, I am juicing tonight.
布朗尼蛋糕吃多了
Way too many brownies for me.
凯文
Kevin.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk about this.
我知道
Uh, yeah, I know.
你想当爸爸
You want to be a dad.
也许是将来 不是现在
Maybe not now but someday.
也许吧
I mean, maybe, yeah.
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你应该当爸爸的 凯文 你...
And you should be a dad, Kevin. You...
你应该抚养500个健康匀称的孩子
you should raise 500 perfectly symmetrical kids.
你将是个出色的父亲
You'll be amazing at it.
而我希望
And I want...
希望你能够实现这个愿望
I want you to have that. I...
我想让你拥有你想要的一切
I want you to have everything you want.
但这不是我想要的
But I don't want that.
我知道 我...
I know. That's-- I'm--
我已经做出选择了 好吗
Look, I made my choice, okay?
我告诉你了
I told you...
我知道
I know.
我觉得你的选择是错的
I think you made the wrong choice.
你认为我会改变
You think I'm gonna change.
但我不会
And I'm not.
你真的永远都不想要...
You're really never gonna want to...
你好 我是杰克·皮尔森
Hi, I'm Jack Pearson.
我们是来看我的妻子丽贝卡·皮尔森
We're here to see my wife Rebecca Pearson.
探视时间从早上6点开始
Visiting hours don't start until 6:00 a.M.
好 我们不是探视者
Okay, see, we're-we're not visitors.
我们是她的家人
We're her family. And...
我的孩子们 他们...
Well, my kids, th-they don't...
看不见妈妈 他们放不下心
they don't do so well without their mom.
坚持一晚上应该没问题
We could've made it one night.
你好啊
Hi.
抱歉 我不... 他这话你别当真
I'm sorry, I don't-- I don't know what that is.
是这样 我妻子
Um, look, my wife,
如果我们不在她身边 她也会很不习惯
she's not used to being without us either.
但她先前把我们赶回家了
But she sent us home earlier
因为她为了我们想尽量表现得坚强一些
because she was trying to be strong for us.
你知道的 因为我妻子就是这样的人
Because, you know, that's just-- that's who my wife is.
她为了我们表现得很坚强 但...
She's strong for us, but...
其实我们 我们没有她真的搞不太定
You know, we, we don't really work too good without her.
你知道吗
You know,
就好像
it's...
就好像一辆车
It's like a car.
你知道吧
You know, um,
你 你安装好了
you-you got your...
反锁死刹车
your antilock brakes,
装好了悬挂系统 还有你的排气管
your suspension, your-your exhaust pipes.
但是呢 我的妻子 她 她才是发动机
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表