剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我有毒瘾
I'm a heroin addict.
我知道吵到你了
I know it's loud.
她烧得很厉害 还哭个不停
It's too hot. She won't stop crying.
我就是来问问你们吃过晚饭没有
I was wondering if you'd had dinner.
我晚饭做多了
I might've made too much is all
你能帮我分担点就好了
and, uh, you'd be doing me a favor.
我说我做多了 但没说做得很好吃
I said I made too much. I didn't say I made it well.
还不赖
It's not bad.
但也不那么好
It's not good, either.
我做的食物介于好吃和不好吃的边缘
My food tends to live somewhere in the margins.
琪琪 这名字很好听
ChiChi. It's a pretty name.
是伊博语 我来自尼日利亚
It's Ibo. I'm Nigerian.
所以就你们两个人在这儿
So it's just the two of you here?
我结过婚
I was married.
我很年轻就结婚了
I married very young.
我和我丈夫埃梅卡九岁时候就认识了
Me and my husband Emeka met when I was nine.
他经常会来我家
He used to come to my house
我母亲就让我们看空手道电影
and my mother would let us watch karate movies
还有《得州巡警》
and Walker, Texas Ranger.
所以当我们抽中了签证之后
So, when we won visa lottery,
我们就知道要去得州
we knew we had to go to Texas,
亲眼看看牛仔
see the cowboys for ourselves.
埃梅卡在我们出发前就去世了
Emeka died before we traveled.
我还是决定要去
I decided to still come...
但不去得州
but not to Texas.
没了他 感觉就不一样了
Wouldn't... have been the same without him.
我们互助小组想组织场聚会
My NA group is putting something together,
庆祝我成功戒毒
a little celebration for me being five years
已经五年了
clean and sober.
是在第五街的一个社区中心
It's at the community center on Fifth.
很多住在这栋楼里的人都去那
A lot of people in the building go there.
都是很好的人
Good people.
很多人都会带着小孩去
A lot of them with small kids.
非常欢迎你来
You're welcome to come.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是不用了
But I'm all right.
你想抱抱她吗
Would you like to hold her?
可以吗
Are you sure?
我没怎么抱过孩子
Uh, I haven't had much practice.
你好 小宝贝
Hello, my sweet.
斯凯 这是威廉
Sky, meet William.
你好啊 斯凯
Hello, Sky. Yeah.
你抱孩子很有天赋
You're a natural.
你好 斯凯
Hello, Sky.
你好
Hello.
你那边怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
忙得四脚朝天
Swamped.
我们可能得直接在首映礼见面了
I might have to meet you at the premiere.
好的 没关系
That's fine. Don't worry about it.
我今天带黛佳去活动中心认识斯凯了
So, uh, I took Deja to this rec center to hang out with Sky.
那地方跟垃圾堆一样
Place is a bit of a dump.
是吗 所以你想买♥♥下来吗
Oh, really? So you're thinking about buying it?
我的确去了趟市政厅
But I did go to city hall.
我想和议员谈谈
I wanted to speak to the councilman
希望他能修整一下那地方
about fixing the place up.
可那家伙现在正在剪头发
Apparently, dude is getting his hair cut.
那你打算...
So you are...
正准备去理发店找他
Headed to his barbershop.
好样的
My man.
亲爱的 我得快点完成工作
Hey, babe, I got to finish up here.
还有好多事情
I'm buried in work.
好的 我们晚上见
All right. I'll see you tonight.
你可以种罗勒做香蒜酱
You could grow basil for pesto.
你什么时候吃过香蒜酱
When have you ever eaten pesto?
你现在在哪[你在想什么]Where are you right now?
什么
What?
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, hon.
我在这呢
I'm right here.
你觉得这里怎么样
So what do you think of this place?
你注意到凯特在暴饮暴食吗
Have you noticed Kate's eating?
-兰德尔 -凯文半数时间都处于喝醉状态
- Randall... - You know, and Kevin's drunk half the time.
但你似乎并不在乎
But-but you don't seem to care.
我在乎
I do care.
我已经尽我所能了
I'm doing the very best that I can.
他们都很痛苦
They're both grieving.
-你想让我做什么 -我不知道
- What would you like me to do? - I don't know.
做什么都行 你骗了我们
But anything. I mean, you lied.
你说你会处理好所有事
You said that you'd take care of everything.
你说我们会没事的
You said we'd be okay,
你说你会保证我们一切顺利
that you'd step up and make sure of it,
但你食言了
but you lied.
很晚了 我们该走了
It's getting late. I think we need to go.
对了 我们有个朋友凯洛琳
You know, our friend Carol,
她的女儿就是试管婴儿
she has a daughter who did the in vitro.
记得吗
Remember?
那对名字很奇怪的可爱双胞胎
The cute, little twins with the weird names.
-叫什么来着 -埃洛伊萨和普拉♥萨♥
- What were they? - Eloise and Plaza.
名字取得真糟
Terrible names. Yeah.
-妈 -什么
- Mom. - Hmm?
-怎么了 -没什么啊
- What's up? - What? Nothing.
什么事都没有 宝贝
Nothing at all, Bug.
这就是我不想告诉你们的原因
This is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
直说吧
Just say it.
凯特 你们真的考虑清楚所有风险了吗
Kate, have you guys really considered all of the risks?
能不讨论这个话题吗
Oh, can we not do this?
他们肯定已经研究过了
I'm sure that they've done the research...
我给凯洛琳帮忙的时候有经验
Because I-I did learn a lot from helping my friend Carol
我知道取卵手术非常危险
and I know that the egg retrieval surgery
特别是对于你这种...
is a dangerous procedure for someone...
对你... 这种体型的人来说 凯特
someone... your size, Kate.
打扰了 布朗议员 能说句话吗
Excuse me, Councilman Brown, may I have a word?
说句话
A word?
你想说多少都行
Hell, you can have a whole paragraph.
我叫兰德尔·皮尔森
My name's Randall Pearson.
我在奥尔尼和第三大街有房♥产
I own the property on Olney and Third.
就是在自助洗衣店隔壁的那栋大楼
It's the big one, right next to the laundromat.
很高兴这座城里能有个黑人房♥东
Nice to have a black landlord in this city.
不多见
Not many of those.
我是索尔·布朗
Councilman Sol Brown.
-第12街区议员 -很高兴认识您
- 12th District. - Nice to meet you.
幸会
All my pleasure.
我父亲在那里生活了多年
My father lived in the building for several years.
他去世后 我和妻子想要改变这个地方
When he passed away, my wife and I took it
并把它作为我们的使命
as a personal mission to turn the place around.
了不起 请坐
Good for you. Come on, sit.
-和我们一起 -谢谢
- Join us. - Thank you.
你有什么心事吗 皮尔森先生
So, what's on your mind, Mr. Pearson?
我来其实是为了
I'm actually here about
第五街的活动中心
the rec center on Fifth Street.
那房♥子破败不堪
The place is falling apart.
墙上有洞 水管破损严重
I'm talking holes in the wall, water damage.
外面的街灯也要么坏了 要么丢了
The streetlights out front are either broken or missing.
是 那地方已经不是原来的样子了
Yeah, that place isn't what it was.
很头疼
Kills me.
你住哪里
What part of town do you live in?
我其实住在新泽西
Oh, I actually live in New Jersey.
-在郊区 -可以啊
- In the suburbs. - Oh, good for you.
我在南费城长大
I grew up in South Philly.
那时经常待在活动中心
Spent a lot of time at a rec center myself back then.
瑞氏活动中心
Ree's Recreation Center.
-听过吗 -没有 没听过
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表