剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I love you.
但我不想要小孩
But I don't want to have kids.
我从没计划过要小孩
Kids have never been part of my plan,
我也不会生小孩
and they will never be.
是因为你♥爸♥爸吗
Is this because of your dad?
我觉得不仅这个原因
Um, I think it's more than that.
我热爱我的生活 我喜欢现在的生活
I... I like my life... I like my life the way it is.
我...
I-I...
我喜欢自♥由♥地来一场说走就走的旅行
I like that I have the freedom to just pick up and travel.
我不想让我的生活整天围绕着足球训练
I like not basing my life around soccer practice
和数学作业
and math homework.
只要我们想要
I like that if we wanted,
立刻就能在桌子上做♥爱♥
we could have sex on the counter right now
而不用担心孩子走进来 留下一辈子的创伤
with no fear of a kid walking in and being scarred for life.
我现在可以效劳
Well, I have the time.
现在才不要跟你在桌子上做♥爱♥
We are not having sex on the counter right now.
也对 不过...
Right. Well, um...
只不过 你之前从来没有提过这点
It's just, well-- You never mentioned this before.
我还以为我们的想法是一样的
Oh, I guess I thought we were on the same page.
当你妹妹在备孕的时候
When your sister was trying to get pregnant,
你说过 生小孩
you said that... that having a kid
是你最无法想象的事情
was the last thing you could imagine.
我知道 但是我觉得最终...
I know, but I just kind of thought eventually,
你知道的
you know, s...
感觉每个人最终都会有小孩的
It just seems like something people do.
但是
But...
我想我也不一定非要小孩
I guess I, I guess I don't have to have one.
也不是一定要生
I mean, not necessarily.
凯文
Kevin.
对于这个问题我深思熟虑过
I have given this a lot of thought.
你也应该好好考虑
And you should, too.
如果你 你决定
If you... if you decide
你真的不打算要孩子
you really, truly don't want to have kids,
我会一直陪着你
then I am all in with you.
我会陪着你一起心理咨♥询♥
I will stick it out through the counseling
陪着你恢复 不管付出什么代价
and your recovery, whatever it takes.
但是如果你打算要孩子
But if having kids is something you need
来让你的生命完整
to make your life complete...
你要告诉我
you have to tell me.
因为我不想浪费我们彼此的时间
'Cause I don't want to waste either of our time.
感谢大家来看我们的春季表演
Thank you all so much for coming to our spring showcase.
在此我想特别感谢
And I want to say a special thank you
我们的新指导老师 贝丝·皮尔森
to our newest instructor, Beth Pearson.
贝丝刚加入我们 但她表现超群
Beth just started with us, but really went above and beyond
她让舞者们为今晚做好了准备
to get her dancers ready for tonight.
我为所有的舞者感到骄傲
I am so proud of all of our dancers,
他们为了今晚的演出
and the incredibly hard work they've put in
你还能来吗 你在哪
付出了艰苦卓绝的努力
to tonight's performance.
今晚必定激动人心
You are in for an exciting evening.
我很高兴将今晚的演出呈现给大家
I'm thrilled to present tonight's performance to you.
现在 请大家将手♥机♥调成静音
Now, if you'll all silence your phones,
演出即将开始
we'll get started in a few moments.
天哪 这些花你可真是花心思了
Damn, you really went for it with these flowers.
谢谢你 宝贝 我很喜欢
Thank you, baby. I love 'em.
你知道我喜欢什么吗
You know what I love?
我的妻子
My wife.
还有她今晚编的那支精彩绝伦的舞蹈
And that badass dance she choreographed tonight.
别贫嘴了 我只是帮忙
Ah, come on. I just helped
-做了扫尾工作 -别谦虚
- it across the finish line. - Don't be modest.
那个舞者持续不停地
Hey, that one part where the dancer kept doing
转圈的那部分
those twirly things that went on and on and on?
她看起来就像人肉陀螺
She looked like a human dreidel.
-那个动作叫什么 -皮鲁埃特旋转
- What do you call those things? - Pirouette.
她一次屈膝做了七个皮鲁埃特旋转
She did seven pirouettes off of one plié.
上周她只能做到五个
Last week, she could have only done five.
那是在贝丝·皮尔森这个芭蕾拯救者
Well, that was before Beth Pearson showed up
出现之前的情况
on the scene like some kind of ballet fixer.
就像《低俗小说》中的哈维·凯特尔一样
Like Harvey Keitel in Pulp Fiction,
只不过你是教芭蕾
but with ballet.
我的老板在她的开幕致辞中
You know, my boss gave me a really nice shout-out
给了我很高的评价
in her speech at the beginning.
我真希望你当时听到了那些话
I wish you could have been there to hear it.
我真的很抱歉
Well, I'm really sorry.
我已经尽最大努力7点半准时赶到了
I tried my hardest to be there at 7:30 sharp.
说说她是怎么评价你的
Tell me what she said about you.
一字不差
Her exact words.
她说我表现超群
She said I went above and beyond.
我也是这么评价你的
That's what I'm talking about.
好了 我要去冲个澡
Mm. All right. I'm gonna take a shower.
然后回来准备孩子们的午餐
Come back down and get the girls' lunches ready.
今晚你洗碗
Uh, you have dishes tonight.
好 我知道了
Yeah. I got it.
贝丝
Hey, Beth.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
市议会主席 马库斯·邓肯
Marcus Duncan, city council president,
邀请我们还有其他的新任议员
invited us to dinner at his house tomorrow night
明晚去他家吃晚餐
with the other incoming councilmen.
我去不了 我5点半才下课
Oh. I can't. I have a class till 5:30.
是的 但是晚餐八点才开始
Yeah, but dinner's not till 8:00.
我知道时间很紧
Look, I know it'll be tight,
但我觉得你还是能赶上的
but I really think you could make it.
要不是真的很重要我也不会开口 贝丝
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, Beth.
邓肯指派新的议员到他们的委员会
Duncan assigns the new councilmen to their committees.
我给他留下好印象是很重要的
It's important that I make a good impression on him.
况且你往往是我给别人的印象中
And I... You tend to be the most impressive part
最深刻的一部分
of the impressions that I make.
但你要是觉得为难 我也理解
But if it's too much, I understand.
不会 我会去的
No. No. I'll be there.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道 你没去学校舞会
You know what you really missed out on
-真正错过的是什么吗 -什么
- by not going to school dances? - What's that?
错过了偷偷溜出去
The part where you sneak away
找个隐蔽的地方和你的约会对象亲热
and find a hidden place to make out with your date.
你们在做什么
What are you guys doing?
-兰德尔 -兰德尔
- Randall? - Randall.
你在这里做什么
What-- What are you doing here?
我来这里学习准备科学考试
I came in here to study for my science test.
你是凯特的朋友邀请来的
Hey, you know, Kate's friend, she invited you here.
爸爸 我的科学课平均分是97.6
Dad, my science average is 97.6,
威利·霍根的平均分是97.8
and Willy Hogan's science average is 97.8.
所以我要好好学习下线粒体的知识
Which is why I need to read about mitochondria right now.
不 兰德尔 你答应过杰西卡的
No. Randall, you made a commitment to Jessica.
所以你可以周末再学习
So, you can study this weekend
哪怕往死里学都行
until your brain overheats,
可现在 你得回到体育馆里
but right now, you're gonna go back in that gym,
问问那个女孩想不想跳支舞
and you're gonna ask that girl if she wants to dance.
-是的 去吧 我们走 -我...
- Yeah, come on. Let's go. - I...
走吧
Let's go.
好的 要是我没考进常春藤联盟大学
Okay. But if I don't get into an Ivy League college,
-那就怪你们 -好的
- it's on you guys. - Fine.
走吧
Let's go.
宝贝 怎么了
Hey, babe. What's up?
宝贝 关于今晚的饭局我有件事要告诉你
Babe, I need to talk to you about tonight.
我知道现在说不合适
I know timing sucks,
但我在工作中遇到了一件大事
but something exciting happened for me at work,
所以我可能赶不上晚餐了
and I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to make the dinner.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我老板请我今晚出去喝一杯
My boss invited me out for drinks tonight
同行的还有其他几位老师
with some of the other instructors
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表