剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
You know, we did used to share a room.
通风的老房♥子 有很多蜘蛛 大蜘蛛
Drafty old house, a lot of spiders, big spiders.
蜘蛛大到
Spiders so big,
你都能看见它们的膝盖
you could see their knees.
我爸看见了
My father saw one of them,
就会随手拿起报纸卷起来
he'd take the nearest rolled-up newspaper,
直接拍死蜘蛛
smash the hell out of it.
你知道尼奇看见蜘蛛他会怎么做吗
You know what Nicky would do when he saw a spider?
他会走到厨房♥ 找一个玻璃杯
He'd go to the kitchen, he'd get himself a glass,
拿一本漫画书
grab a comic book,
然后小心翼翼地
and then carefully, so carefully,
他会把蜘蛛引到书上
he would guide the spider onto the book,
用玻璃杯盖住 然后把它带到外面
trap it under the glass and then take it outside,
让它自己爬走
so it could crawl away.
看见蜘蛛没事 就是他最高兴的事了
That was his favorite part, watching it be okay.
我要尽我所能救我弟弟
I need to try and save my little brother
否则越南人会将他生吞活剥
before 'Nam eats him alive.
长官 拜托了
Sir, please.
我们不会把兄弟放在同一个队伍
We don't put brothers in the same outfit.
这是基本政策
That's basic policy.
我是说 谁也不想给同一位母亲
I mean, who wants to write two condolence letters
写两封哀悼信
to the same mother?
现在我建议你回到你的小村庄去
Now I suggest you make your way back to your ville.
估计你得走回去
Guess you're walking.
公路晚上都被越共控制着
V.C. owns the road at night.
你最好赶紧出发了
You better move out.
是 长官
Sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
鸡肉 蝙蝠
Chicken. Bat.
好极了 谢谢
Great. Appreciate it.
我在想"蝙蝠"在英语里是什么意思
I wonder what "Bat" means in English.
就是蝙蝠
It means bat.
不是吧 你就坐在那若无其事地吃蝙蝠
Really? You're just gonna sit there and casually eat a bat?
我旅行的时候喜欢入乡随俗
I like to immerse myself when I travel.
-你试试吗 -不不 我算了
- You want to try? - No. No, I do not.
想也别想 你慢用
No way. No way in hell. You enjoy.
-胆小鬼 -真是抱歉
- Coward. - Well, I'm sorry
我的味蕾不像你的那么包容
my taste buds aren't eclectic like yours.
我们从小吃的食物不都是金黄色的吗
We were more of a, like, a beige food fam growing up, you know?
比如炸鸡块 芝士通心粉什么的
A lot of chicken nuggets, lot of mac and cheese.
偶尔想放纵一下 我们也会
Want to get wild, we'd go, like, chicken potpie
选择鸡肉派 你呢
every once in a while. What about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你小时候晚餐是什么样的
Well, you know, what was dinner like when you were a kid?
在你看来 我是说 我知道你八岁的时候
For you. I mean, I know you moved in with Beth's family
就搬去贝丝家住 这我知道 但之前呢
when you were eight, I know that, but before that.
我不知道 就是一般的晚餐
I don't know. Dinner's dinner.
-好吧 明白了 -天哪
- Right. Got it. - Oh, God.
千万别告诉我 我们像那种观光游客
Please tell me we don't look that touristy.
抱歉 失陪一下
Excuse me. Excu...
不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
你的项链 我...
Your necklace, I-- uh,
能麻烦告诉我 这是哪来的吗
uh, do you mind telling me where you got that?
就在入口处的礼品店
Souvenir shop, at the entrance.
在这里
Here.
我想请问一下 这东西你卖♥♥过很多吗
Can I ask you a question. Do you sell a lot of these?
卖♥♥了很多 很多很多
Sell many, many, many.
那你是怎么争取到这次会面的呢
So how did you get this meeting?
就是和唱片公♥司♥的会面
With the record company?
我朋友妮可把我的小样给了一个助理
My friend Nicole got my demo to an assistant,
然后助理又把小样给了艺人作品部的人
and then the assistant got it to an A&R guy there.
如果见面后他们喜欢你会怎么样呢
And what happens when they fall in love with you?
这是肯定的
Which they will.
我想我会做一个发音更专业的小样
I think I make a more professional-sounding demo.
然后如果奇迹出现 一切顺利的话
And then, if by some miracle, that goes well,
我就能出一张专辑了
I make a full album.
如果真的可以美梦成真 我...
And then, if we're really getting into fantasyland, I...
我希望可以做尼尔·杨那样的歌♥手
I open up for Neil Young.
我现在仍在努力奋斗的路上
And then I'm just on the road.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是很喜欢在我唱歌♥的时候看大家跳舞
I just love watching people dance while I sing.
大家总不知道放慢脚步跟上节拍跳舞
People don't slow dance nearly as much as they should.
而我 喜欢唱着我自己的歌♥
And I... love doing my small part
并且继续唱下去
to keep it alive.
我明白了
Hint taken.
好吧
Okay.
你从哪学来这些舞步的
Where did you get those moves?
这个嘛 小时候只有当我妈妈
Well, it wasn't Christmas in my house
跟着弗兰克·辛纳屈的圣诞专辑
until my mom got to dance
在屋子里跳起舞来才算真正过了圣诞节
to Frank Sinatra's Christmas record.
我爸 他不喜欢和她跳舞
My dad, he didn't like to dance with her.
所以我 我就学了一点舞步
So I, I might have picked up a move or two.
你看他俩多幸福啊
Look how sweet they are.
抱歉 我这个人很容易哭
Sorry, I'm kind of an easy cry.
没关系
That's okay.
通常呢 我是可以忍♥过第三次约会的
I mean, I usually make it past the third date.
那你呢 你爱哭吗
What about you? Are you a crier?
不会 从不哭
Nope. Never.
从不吗
Never?
即使哪怕看到《老黄狗》的结尾也不哭吗
Like, not even at the end of Old Yeller?
不 我
No, I...
我就是很擅长忍♥耐一些负面的东西
I've gotten really good at just swallowing the bad stuff.
感觉真好
This is nice.
你知道吗 像我常常说的那样
You know, it's like I always say.
大家总不知道放慢脚步跟上节拍跳舞
People don't slow dance nearly as much as they should.
-没错 那真是 -完全没错
- Yeah, that's... - Yeah, exactly.
你想先用盥洗室吗
Did you want to use the sink first?
先去刷牙什么的
To, uh, brush your teeth, or...
好的
Oh, yeah. Okay.
我祖父好像也有这种睡衣
You know, I think my grandfather had those pajamas.
闭嘴吧 我睡觉喜欢穿得又暖和又舒服
Be quiet. I like to be toasty when I sleep.
约会三次 接吻三次
Three dates, three kisses.
三次超级棒的接吻
Three amazing kisses.
杰克 醒醒
Hey, Jack.
杰克 杰克 杰克
Hey, Jack, Jack. Hey, Jack.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
自从你从越南回来
Have you been having a lot of bad dreams
是不是就经常做噩梦
since you got back from Vietnam?
其实我记不清自己梦到了什么 所以
You know, I don't really remember my dreams much, so...
好吧
Okay.
但你会经常做噩梦也许是因为你...
But maybe, you're having these nightmares because you...
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
-别说了 -抱歉
- Please. - Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
我想去河边
I'm trying to get to the river.
-茶曲河 -茶曲河
- Sông Trà Khúc. - Sông Trà Khúc?
没错 就是那个渔村
Yeah. Yeah, the, uh, fishing-fishing ville.
你知道那个地方吗 你能带我去吗
Y-You know the fishing ville-- you take me there?
我是杰克
I'm Jack.
杰克
Jack.
-你呢 -宝
- You...? - Bao.
宝
Bao.
很高兴认识你 宝
Nice to meet you, Bao.
-你走去 没车吗 -对 不能走过去
- You walk. No drive? - No. No walk.
也没有车 我的车走了 我...
No drive. My ride left, I...
你可以载我过去
You can take me.
可以吗
Yeah?
有钱就好办
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表