剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我就应该放弃我所钟爱的舞蹈事业
I'm supposed to give up what I love
成为一个全职的政♥治♥家妻子吗
to become a politician's wife?
我还要参加多少晚宴 兰德尔 要吃多久
How many dinners am I supposed to go to, Randall? And how long?
如果市议员还不足以满足你呢
And what if city council isn't enough?
-那然后呢 -那不是我想要的
- What then? - That's not what I want.
不 我最后不能一无所有 我必须拥有
No, I finally have something; I have something
这份我自己都不知道寻觅了多久的事业
that I have been looking for longer than I knew,
而且我绝对不会放弃的
and I am not going to give that up.
这次我决不妥协
I am not going to bend.
这就是问题所在
And that's the problem.
除非我继续妥协不然我们的生活没法♥正♥常运行
Our lives don't work unless I'm doing the bending.
没法♥正♥常运行
It doesn't.
我们都很清楚这一点
And we both know it.
拜托你别说话 我
No, please. I...
我知道你脑子里在想什么
I can see your mind working
现在你正在搜索最恰当的词语
and-and you looking for the perfect words
来粉饰太平 但我不需要这些
to make this better, and I don't want that.
我不需要
I don't want it.
因为你实在太擅长说服我了
Because you're too good at it.
事实上你这种本领无人能敌
You're unbelievable at it, in fact.
只要你说了恰当的话
And you say the right speech
整个世界都会对你俯首称臣
and have the whole world eating out of your palm.
尤其是我
Me, especially.
不不 我不接受这种观点 贝丝
No. No, I don't accept that, Beth.
我不 我不同意你这种修正主义的历史观
I'm not... I'm not going along with this revisionist history.
修正主义历史观 好吧
Revisionist history? Okay...
好吧 我怎么可能在过去二十年里
Okay, in what universe have I been steamrolling you
一直在随意摆布你呢
for the past 20 years?
我是说 你的整个生活角色
I mean, your whole persona
一直都是由你这个一家之主所决定的
is driven by you being the head of this family.
所以我再问你一遍 到底怎么可能
So I'm-a ask you again: in what ridiculous universe
你只是一个任我随意摆布的局外人呢
are you this wallflower that's just been steamrolled by me?
这可不是我找的漂亮词 贝丝
And these are not my words, Beth.
这可是你的口头禅
This is your M.O.
所以拜托你 拜托你不要为了保护自己
So, please, please do not self-protect
-就把一切都推到我身上 -我没有这么做
- by putting this on me. - That is not what I'm doing.
没这么做才怪
The hell it's not.
我拒绝接受你的指责
I refuse to be blamed for the fact
二十年这么长时间之后你突然觉醒了
that you had your awakening 20 years too late.
在我们结婚的任何时间点上
At any other point in our marriage,
只要你下定决心重拾跳舞事业
if you had decided you wanted to go back to dance,
我都会没有二话 全力地支持你
I would have been nothing but supportive.
那什么时候有机会让我找回我的事业
Oh, so when would I have done that, huh?
你哪次焦虑症发作之后
Between which of your anxiety attacks?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不应该说 我
I shouldn't have s... I...
我不是这个意思
I did not mean...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
费城
To Philly.
因为我现在不想跟你待在这座房♥子里
'Cause I don't want to be in this house with you right now.
不过我想这对你来说是好消息
Well, it's good news for you, I guess.
我无话可说了
I'm all out of speeches.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表