剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
You guys enjoying yourselves?
我是兰德尔·皮尔森 很高兴见到你
Randall Pearson, nice to meet you.
有什么需要我帮忙的请直说
Let me know if I can do anything for you, please.
食物可口吗 好极了
Enjoying the food? Right on.
女士您好 我是兰德尔·皮尔森
How you doing, ma'am? Randall Pearson.
-皮森 -不 是皮尔森
- Peasing? - No ma'am, Pearson.
我正在竞选第12街区议员
I'm running for councilman for the 12th District.
我对那个一窍不通 你排队拿饭吗
Oh, I don't know nothing about that. You in line for food?
不 抱歉打扰您了
No, ma'am, I didn't mean to interrupt you.
您请便 天啊
You go right ahead. Oh, man.
你好吗 大块头
Hey, how you doing, big man?
我是兰德尔·皮尔森 您是
Randall Pearson. You are?
我饥肠辘辘 闻着真香
Hungry as a horse. Smells good.
可不是吗 祝你们玩得开心
Right on. Hope you enjoy.
琪琪
Hey, ChiChi.
你看这张传♥单♥ 我的名字在哪
Take a look at this flyer, and tell me, where is my name?
就在 那
Right... there.
在小字部分 就像药物注意事项一样
In the fine print, like a pharmaceutical warning.
-不是吧 -你让我叫很多人
- Really? - You asked me to fill the place.
人来了 接下来就看你的了
I filled the place. The rest is up to you.
我的天 托比 别又开始了
For God's sakes, Toby, don't start.
这事早就已经说过了
This has been coming for a long time.
你周末要和我一起过
You'll spend the weekends with me.
我知道 爸爸 我没事
I know, Dad. I'm fine.
你是个好孩子 托比
You're a good kid, Toby.
但你实在太像她
But there's so much of her in you,
简直把我吓坏了
it scares the hell out of me.
你那动不动就不高兴的样
This sad-sack thing that comes over you,
最好想办法控制一下
you better find a way to get a handle on it.
因为你长大后这毛病也会如影随形
Because this crap simply will not fly when you're grown.
需要帮忙吗 先生
Hi, can I help you sir?
是的 说起来可笑
Yeah, uh, look, it-it's, this is a funny story.
我 我做了 我做了件...
I-I did-- I did something a little...
我妻子最近以来努力想怀孕
My, uh, my wife was having a hell of a time getting pregnant,
医生说我服用的抗抑郁药
and our-our doctor said that my antidepressants
有杀精作用
were killing my sperm.
她还说我们做试管婴儿
She also said that the IVF we were gonna do had,
有90%的几率会失败
like, a 90% chance of failing,
万一我们要再次尝试自然怀孕
and my guys needed to be strong
我的精♥子♥必须保持活力
in case we had to try again naturally.
-先生 恐怕我们没法帮您 -所以
- Mm, sir, I don't think we can help you... - So,
所以我停了药 而今天我发觉
so, uh, I-I went off my meds, and today, I find out
如果我能再开始用药 如果能再开始的话
if I can go back on them, and if I can go back on them,
那我需要再开始用药 立刻 马上
then I need to go back on them, like, right away, right now.
刻不容缓 你明白吗
Toot sweet, you know what I mean?
你要以恰当的方式重新开始用药
You need to go back on your meds properly.
今天就去联♥系♥你的医生
Call your doctor, sir, today.
有医生能为你提供治疗吗
Is there someone that can pick you up?
不行 不能让她知道 不能让她知道
Well, yeah, uh, no, she can't know. She can't know.
我是来模仿阿黛尔唱歌♥的
I'm the singing Adele-o-gram.
有人请我来为生日聚会唱歌♥
Uh, I was booked for a birthday party.
对的 他马上就出来
Oh, right. Uh, he'll be right out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
太美了
Amaze.
凯特 对吧
Kate, right?
-是的 你好 -我是约翰
- Yeah. Hi. - I'm John.
大家都在会议厅等着
So, everyone's waiting in the conf.
这将会是精彩绝伦
This is gonna be so epic.
好啊 精彩绝伦
Ooh, so epic.
好的
Okay.
你怎么了 强迫症
What's up with you, tweaker?
这是我第一次见艾莉森的父母
It's my first time meeting Allison's parents.
你没问题的 老弟
Oh, y-you're good, man.
你是家长口中别人家的孩子 全优
You're a parents' dream: straight As,
有礼貌 不知道怎么做♥爱♥
good manners, no idea how to have sex.
闭嘴 你就像个男仆一样
Shut up. You look like a bellhop.
大家看起来都好棒
Well, how nice everyone looks.
您好 沃尔什夫人 我是兰德尔
H-Hi, Mrs. Walsh. Uh, I'm Randall.
这是凯文 我的哥哥 这是索菲
And this is Kevin, my brother. And that's Sophie.
欢迎 进来吧
Well, come in.
兰德尔 抱一个
Randall, give me a hug.
终于见到你 太好了
It's so good to finally meet you.
艾莉森 他们来了
Allison, they're here!
你看起来好美
Y-You look amazing.
你也很帅气
So do you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-能帮你戴上吗 -好
- Um, shall I? - Yeah.
你好 兰德尔
Hello there, Randall.
我听了很多...
I've heard so much a...
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
爸
Dad!
兰德尔 非常抱歉
Randall, I'm so sorry.
我是兰德尔·皮尔森 我正在竞选
I'm Randall Pearson, and I'm running for councilman
第12街区的议员
for the 12th District.
好了
All right.
我们能掌声感谢一下
Say, can, um... can we get a round of applause
多丽丝和艾伯特的热情款待
for Doris and Al's hospitality,
和我吃到过的最美味的肋排吗
and the best damn ribs I've ever had?
好了
All right.
非常感谢大家
Thank you all very much.
他们明确跟我说过
Now, um, they've made it very clear to me
尽管他们今天能让大家聚在一起
that while they may be hosting today,
我也不会赢得他们的支持
I have not won their support.
至少现在不行 没关系
Not yet. And that's fine.
我明白 真的
I get it. I do.
因为你们绝大多数人估计在想
'Cause, uh, most of y'all are probably wondering
我到底是谁 对吧
who the hell I am, all of a sudden, right?.
是的
Yeah...
好的 我赢得了笑声
Okay, I got a laugh.
希望继续博得大家的欢声笑语
I like that, keep them coming.
在过去十年里
For the last decade,
我住在新泽西州阿尔派恩社区 有个家庭
I've been living in Alpine, New Jersey, raising a family.
但我的父亲威廉
But my father William
在离这六个街区的地方住了二十年
lived six blocks from here for 20 years.
他经常照顾那栋公♥寓♥里的人
And he cared for the people in his building.
他总是向管理人员反映
He fought for their quality of life
希望能提升大家的生活质量
by speaking up to management, often.
就像是在你耳边嗡嗡叫
Was kind of like that, uh, mosquito
但你从来都抓不住的蚊子一样
in your ear you can never quite catch?
知道我什么意思吧 大家又笑了
You know what I'm saying? Another laugh.
很好
That's cool.
不管怎么说 当他去世后
Anyway, um, when he died,
我和我的妻子贝丝
my wife Beth and I-- hey, wife--
决定继承他的衣钵
we decided to take up his mantle,
我们买♥♥下了那栋公♥寓♥ 我成了房♥东
and we bought the building and I became a landlord.
我以最快的速度修好了破损之处
And I fixed what was broken as fast as I could.
然后我看到附近的地方 坏掉的路灯
And then I saw the neighborhood: the broken streetlights,
犯罪愈发猖獗 我决定也要改善这些情况
the rising crime, and I decided I wanted to fix that, too.
不是说你不会长篇大论吗
Thought this wasn't gonna be a speech.
-是啊 -是的 是的
- Yeah. - You're right, you're right.
说重点吧 皮尔森 好的
Get to the point, Pearson. Okay.
你们接受同一人的领导
You all have been under the same leadership
已经很长时间了 以致于很多人
for-for a very long time with a man that many of you
-将他视作朋友 -他就是朋友
- think of as a friend. - He is a friend.
-三十年的老朋友了 -是的 女士
- Been a friend for 30 years. -Yes, ma'am.
-我知道你... -我不明白你在说什么
- I know that you are... - I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你们已经很熟悉索尔·布朗 对吧
I know you're comfortable with Sol Brown. Right?
-是的 -太熟悉了
- Yeah. - So comfortable,
以致于他让你们失望时
that when he lets you down,
你们宁愿避而不谈
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表