剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
How is Kate?
特别好
Uh, amazing.
她挺过了这一切
Um, through the whole thing.
我们什么时候可以去看她
When can we go see her?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
很快吧 希望如此 但是...
as soon as possible, hopefully, but, uh...
她想先见见米格尔
She asked to see Miguel first.
真的吗
Really?
不 假的
No, not really.
她... 抱歉 我本想开个玩笑幽默一下
She-- I'm sorry, that was my poor attempt at some humor.
我真的太累了
I'm really tired.
抱歉 我得回去了
I'm sorry, I should-I should probably head back.
去吧 兄弟
Go, man, go.
告诉她我们爱她
Tell her we love her.
嗯 我会转达 还有...
Uh, yeah, I will-I will, and...
有人可以给我爸妈打个电♥话♥吗
will somebody call my parents?
-我来吧 -我把他们号♥码发给你
- I'm on it. - I'll send you their numbers.
不 我存了他们的电♥话♥ 就是为了...
No, I have them. I-I saved them, just for this, uh,
-这种场合 -谢谢 米格
- this kind of occasion. - Thanks, Migs.
托比
Uh, Toby. Yeah...
你可以告诉她我在这里吗
Would you tell her I'm here?
她知道
She knows.
想知道游戏的结局吗
Want to know the end of the game?
巧克力和田园沙拉酱就不搭
You can't put chocolate on ranch.
-厉害 -谢谢
- Well done. - Thank you.
谢谢你包容我们
Thank you for putting up with us.
我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
-你的荣幸 真的吗 -是啊
- Your pleasure? Really? - Mm-hmm.
我会请你们去
I'm gonna send you guys
-新生儿监护室 -好的
- up to the NICU. - Okay.
-四楼 -谢谢
- Fourth floor. - Thank you.
谢谢你包容我们
And thank you for putting up with us.
-你们还好啦 -不 我说真的
- You've been fine. - No, really.
你们有没有月度优秀员工评选活动
Do you have some kind of employee of the month program?
因为你这张脸绝对应该放在公告栏上
Because your face belongs on a bulletin board.
-听着有点像拉皮条 -是 我只是
- Starting to sound like pandering. - Uh, yes, dear. I just...
谢谢你的服务 我们马上过去
Thank you for your service. We'll head right up.
-谢谢 -我建议你们先吃点东西
- Thanks. - I suggest you get some food
换身衣服再上去
and change your clothes first.
接下来的路可能还很长
This could be a long road.
谢谢
Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
米格尔
Miguel.
我去他们家楼下等了
So I waited outside their building
等到一位维修人员 然后撒了个很复杂的谎
until I saw the maintenance guy and I told a very elaborate lie
他就让我进他们的公♥寓♥了
and he let me into their apartment.
你能把这个给凯特吗
Can you give this to Kate?
告诉她 如果斯文给她打电♥话♥
Oh, and tell her if she ever gets a call from Sven,
-不管说什么同意就好 -好的 我会的
- just to agree with everything. - Okay, I will.
干得漂亮
Well done.
麦迪逊
Madison.
谢谢你包容我们
Thanks for putting up with us.
就是这个吗
Is this the right one?
没错
Yeah.
我觉得你们搬去离凯特近的地方住
I think it'll be good for you guys,
对你们来说都是件好事
to be so close to Kate.
-她会需要你们的 -真的吗
- She's gonna need you. - Yeah?
当然 凯特和小小托
Yeah. Kate and little Tobe deserve some
也应该有外公外婆陪着
local Grandpa and Grandma time, too.
你确定你们俩能撑住吗
Are you sure you guys are gonna be okay with everything?
当然 我们总能解决的
Of course. We always are.
我们能搞定
We got this.
那就好
All right.
我们能搞定的 对吧
We got this, right?
绝对没问题
Most def.
自家双胞胎妹妹生下孩子之后
There's got to be a, like, a term or a word
应该有一个什么词来形容我吧
for when your twin has a baby.
应该有一个专有名词 对吗
There's got to be a word for that, right?
-双胞胎舅舅 -双胞胎舅舅 没错
- Twuncle. - Twuncle, that's it.
这么明显的词 我刚刚居然没想到
It was right in front of me, I didn't see it.
我以为我能掌控这一切
I thought I had it under control,
但 我不知道 我现在觉得自己很脆弱
but, uh, I don't know, it all feels so fragile right now.
我觉得没有你 我撑不过去 佐伊
I don't think I can do this without you, Zoe.
一切都不行
Any of it.
我想喝点咖啡 你要带点什么吗
I feel like I need some caffeine. Do you want anything?
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Mm.
好的
Okay.
我为你感到骄傲 表妹
I'm proud of you, cuz.
我知道打破你习惯的相处模式很难
I know how hard it is, to step out of old patterns.
他那瓶水 装的都是伏特加
His, uh, water bottle was full of vodka.
小宝贝
Hey, little man.
你出来早了
You came early.
你也没什么耐心 对吧
You're impatient, too, huh?
这应该是妈妈遗传给你的
I think you get that from me.
我的天 我已经好爱好爱他了
Oh, my God, I already love him
这真是 真是太不可思议了
so much-- this is, this is insane.
我觉得我可以为他去杀人 托比
I think I would murder somebody for him, Toby.
-可以变身母夜叉 -是啊
- Full-on dragon. - Mm-hmm.
他呼吸的时候胸口起伏成这样
Is his-is his chest supposed to be jerking like that
是没问题的吗
when he breathes?
我觉得他只是呼吸还不熟练
Yeah, I think he's just figuring it out.
好
Okay.
他 他只是
He's just, he's just...
我无法 我无法相信他居然这么小
I just cannot-- can't believe how small he is.
他 他看起来不像正常孩...
He just, he doesn't look like a regular...
因为他确实发育得不是很好
Well, because he's not.
托比 我之前一直在犹豫
Toby, I've been hesitant...
但我想叫他杰克
...but I want to name him Jack.
行吗 这样可以吗
Okay? Is that okay?
当然
Yeah.
杰克
Jack.
我不能
I can't...
小托
Tob.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
看看咱们的儿子
Look at our son.
我要做一件奇怪的事 你什么都别说 好吗
I'm gonna do something weird, but just go with it, please?
你好 爸
Hey, Dad.
我不知道你在那里 但我知道你肯定在
I don't know where you are, but I know that you're there.
我不知道为什么向上看 我知道你并不在上面
I don't know why I'm looking up, 'cause I know you're not up.
你无处不在
You're everywhere.
我向我自己发过誓 永远不会这样跟你说话
I promised myself I would never talk to you like this,
不会像现在这样去求你什么
never ask for something like this...
但我需要你帮帮我 我发誓
...but I need you to do something for me and I swear,
我发誓除此之外我别无所求
I swear that I will never ask for anything again.
这是杰克
This is Jack.
这是你的外孙
This is your grandson.
我需要他好好活下来
And I need him to be okay.
其实我也不知道为什么 但我
And I don't know why, but I,
我就是知道
I know...
我知道你
I know that you...
你一定能帮到我
...you can do that.
-我需要... -我来拿 我来
- Oh, I need... - I got you, I got you.
你瞧
Look.
她很坚强 你也很坚强
She's tough, you're tough.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
他一定会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
他一定会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
会没事的
He is.
他一定会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表