剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
但她自己有吃的
but she has her own food.
你不用拿你的喂她了
You don't have to share yours.
凯文
Kevin?
是我 开门
Come on, it's me. Open up.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文 我知道你在里面
Kevin, I know that you're in there.
你可以把门打开吗
Will you open the door?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我正打算回去参加你的派对呢
I was just gonna come back to your party.
凯特 凯特
Kate. Kate.
我不想坐在这里骗你
Look, I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you.
好吗 我不想撒谎
All right? I wouldn't do that.
尼奇的事让我有点心烦
The Nicky thing, it messed me up a little bit.
而且刺♥激♥了我的... 不知道什么
Okay, and it triggered my... whatever.
然后我喝了一杯
And I had a drink.
可能...
Maybe...
可能就收不住了
maybe that got out of hand.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧
Here's what we're gonna do.
首先 你得告诉佐伊
You, first, have to tell Zoe.
-不不不 -一定要
- No. No, no, no, no, no. - Yes.
听我说 你不明白
Listen to me. You don't understand.
我求你了 好吗
I am begging you, okay?
我求你 相信我 她经历过一些事
I'm begging you, trust me, she's got stuff, all right,
她要是知道我骗了她 凯特
and if she finds out I was lying to her, Kate...
她要是知道我骗她 她会离开我的
if she finds out I was lying to her, she's gonna leave.
-不一定的 -你想要我怎么做
- You don't know that. - What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做 做什么
What do you want me to do? What? I'm...
你想要我去互助会吗
What, you want me to go to the meetings?
我去互助会 好吗
I'll go to the meetings, all right?
我马上去互助会 给我一个星期
I'll go to the meetings. Just give me a week.
给我一个星期的时间参加互助会
Just-just let me get a week of meetings
在那之前你什么都别说 求你了
under my belt before you say anything, please.
我自己向她坦白 好吗
Then I'll tell her, okay?
凯特
Kate?
好吧
Okay.
但是 小凯 你这次要找个监督人
But, Kev, you have to get a sponsor this time.
-我会找监督人 -你之前就没找
- I'll get a sponsor. - You didn't get one before.
我这次会找监督人 把这件事做好
I'll get a sponsor this time. I'll do the whole thing right.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise. Hey.
我决定了
And you know what?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我查个互助会
I'm looking for a meeting.
看 五点半好莱坞有一个
Oh, look, there's a 5:30 in Hollywood.
很好
Great.
走吧 我载你去
Come on, I'll take you.
走啊
Come on.
-小凯 -凯特 我...
- Kev. - Kate, I...
你可以的 你可以
You can. You can.
小姑娘们 五分钟后吃晚饭
Hey, little mamas, dinner in five.
你看完了吗
Are you done already?
就这么轻轻松松把几何看完了吗
You just breezed through your geometry, like that?
难道我要假装一下吗
Oh, do I have to start pretending things
假装这对我来说很难 我可以再把书翻开的
are harder for me now? 'Cause I can reopen this book.
不不 当然不是
No, no, no, of course not.
听我说
Hey, listen.
你刚刚说的话 我理解
What you said before, I get it.
真的
I do.
总有那么些人
There's always gonna be people out there
会因为你的出身 对你每一次优异的表现
who act like it's extra special when you do something impressive
而感到异常惊讶
because of where you came from.
这个我们控制不了
You can't control that.
我们只能控制自己怎么做
All you can control is what you do.
你考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
我不想跳级还有其他原因
That's not the only reason why I don't want to skip a grade.
我终于适应了现在的生活
I'm finally getting used to things the way they are.
不仅仅是在学校 还有...
And it's not just at school; it's...
去学校的路上
it's, like, the ride to school and...
我们一起出门
all of us going at the same time.
你或者贝丝在校门口等着
You or Beth waiting out front
接我们放学回家
at the end of the day to pick us up.
上高中会带来一些变化
Skipping to high school is going to change things.
我生平第一次
And for the first time in my life,
不想要生活有所改变
I don't want things to change.
宝贝给我回电♥话♥ 你还回来吗 在吗 你在哪
该死 我得给托比打个电♥话♥
Crap, I got to call Toby.
我 我就告诉他
And I'll-I'll just tell him...
我...
Well...
我该跟他说什么
what should I tell him?
你可以跟他说 你要和索德伯格开会
You know, you could tell him you have a meeting with Soderbergh.
小凯
Kev.
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't know. Uh...
有点不对劲 有点
Something's wrong. Something is...
什么不对劲
What is it?
-我觉得我羊水刚刚破了 -什么
- I think my water just broke. - What?
好吧
Okay, uh...
这样 我们 我们先把车停下来
Let-let... Uh, let's-let's-let's pull over.
把 把车先停好 好吗
Pull-pull the car over, okay?
-好的 好的 -先把车停好
- Okay. Okay. - Just pull the car over.
不能这样啊 太早了 太早了
This can't be happening. It's too soon. It's too soon.
我才 我才怀了28周 现在太早了
I'm only... I'm only 28 weeks. It's too soon.
我们得去医院 你能打给托比吗
We should go to the hospital. Will you call Toby?
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
托比 是我 我和凯特在车里
Toby, it's me. Listen, I'm in the car with Kate,
她羊水刚刚破了
and, uh, her water just broke.
我觉得我们得叫辆救护车来
I really think we should call an ambulance.
因为我现在没办法开车
Because I can't drive right now.
因为我一整天都在喝酒
Because I've been drinking all day.
对不起 真的对不起 托比 我...
I'm sorry. I'm-I'm sorry, Toby. I...
我来叫救护车 好吗
I'm gonna call an ambulance, okay?
你不会有事的 你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
没事的
Okay.
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate!
她是我妻子
That's my wife.
我要向你宣布
Let me tell you,
今天是有史以来最棒的工作第一天
today was a day to end all first days.
这样就对了
That's what's up.
发生什么事了吗
What happened?
黛佳写了这篇作文
Deja wrote this essay,
她的老师未经她同意就发在网上了
and her teacher shared it without asking.
她觉得黛佳应该明年直接跳级去高中
She thinks that Deja could skip right to high school next year.
听起来是好消息啊
That sounds like good news.
可黛佳并不想跳级
Deja doesn't want to skip a grade.
因为她喜欢现在的生活状态
Because she loves her routine.
她人生中第一次拥有了安稳的生活
For the first time in her life, she has stability.
我
I, um...
我已经开始找保姆了
I started looking into hiring a sitter.
不要大学生 要一个 非常有经验的成人
Not some college kid, but a... an experienced adult
在我们上班时 来照顾家里
to be here when we're working.
这个人要知道怎么照顾领养的孩子
Someone who knows their way around adopted kids
和刚刚出柜的女孩
and newly out daughters.
所以价格不便宜
And it's not cheap.
我知道
I know.
先不管钱多少
And money aside...
我们真的要找个陌生人来照顾家里吗
do we really want some stranger picking up the slack?
这对姑娘们来说是最好的选择吗
Is that what's best for our girls?
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我竞选的时候你牺牲了很多
You sacrificed a lot when I was campaigning.
我没法在家的时候 是你陪着女儿们
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表