剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
How are you? Listen, uh,
我真的需要知道我妹妹的情况
I really need an update on my sister.
-先生 我... -拜托你进去一下
- Sir, I... - I need you to go back there, please,
问问我妹妹的情况
and get an update on my sister.
听我说 我们一直比较耐心地坐在外面
Now, we have been sitting out here, relatively patiently...
-先生 我不能... -不不
- Sir, I can't... - No, no,
我觉得这很合理 只是请你走进去
I think it's fair, just walk back there, please,
-问问我妹的最新情况 -等一下
- and get an update on my sister. - One minute.
是的 皮尔森家想要门罗医生的最新消息
Yes, I have the Pearson family wanting an update from Dr. Monroe.
他在做紧急手术
He's in emergency surgery.
先生 我还不能告诉你进展
Sir, I can't give you an update yet.
兰德尔
Randall.
妈
Mom, um...
门罗医生刚去做紧急手术了
Dr. Monroe just went into emergency surgery.
什么 什么手术
What? What kind of surgery?
-是凯特吗 -我不知道
- Is it Kate? - I don't know.
-她不告诉我 -我来试试
- She wouldn't tell me. - Let me try.
我试过了 兰德尔
I just did, Randall.
您好 我姐姐 凯特·皮尔森
How you doing? My sister, Kate Pearson,
她正在接受手术吗
is she in surgery right now?
你好 又是我 我知道我一直在麻烦你
Hi, again. I know I'm all up in your business.
我只是想知道门罗医生是不是
I was just wondering if Dr. Monroe
在给我姐姐凯特·皮尔森做手术
is in with my sister, Kate Pearson.
医生在手术结束后会来告诉你的
The doctor will come and talk to you once he's out of surgery.
好的 好的
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
抱歉 那是什么意思
I'm sorry, what does that mean?
医生有什么话要说吗
Does the doctor have something to say?
医生有任何消息会来通知你
The doctor will come and update you with any news.
-兰德尔 -抱歉
- Randall. - Sorry.
我只是想问清楚 不好意思
I'm just getting some clarity. Sorry.
如果有消息 医生会告诉你们的
If the doctor has an update, he will share it with you.
你知道吗 你把同样的话说了三遍
You realize you just said the same thing three times,
只是措辞不同
but with different words.
那是因为你一直问我同样的问题
Just as you've been asking me the same question.
懂了
Copy that.
-有什么新消息吗 -没有
- Any new info? - Nope.
-有意思 -怎么说 小凯
- That's interesting. - How so, Kev?
我只是觉得很明显
Well, I just think it's obvious
她不会告诉我任何消息 对吧
that she wouldn't tell me anything, right?
我是个醉醺醺的酒鬼 但是你
I mean, I'm just a fallen drunk, but you, I mean,
我以为他们会相信你
I figured they'd trust you.
-我现在不想跟你吵 -只要一看到你
- You know, I'm not gonna do this... - I mean, one look at you
就会觉得这是我们想要的头儿
and it's like, that's the guy we want in charge.
-我不跟你吵 -西瓜
- I'm not gonna do this... - Watermelon.
不行 很配巧克力
Nope. Chocolate.
基本所有水果都和巧克力很配
Basically all fruit is chocolate.
米格尔 我对天发誓...
Miguel, I swear before God...
如果当初你没把我丢在尼奇那里
You know what, maybe if you hadn't left me with Nicky...
他当时得赶回家 凯文 好吗
He had to get home, Kevin. Okay?
那是咱爸的亲弟弟
That's our dad's brother.
你压根就不关心 对吧
You didn't even care, though, right?
就把我留在他那儿
You just, you just left me with him.
因为你是和他打交道的最佳人选
Because you were the best equipped to deal with him.
什么叫我是最...
Why am I the most--
因为我们俩都很糟是吗
Because we're both, uh, we're both messes?
-我俩都很软弱 生活一团糟 -孩子们
- We're both weak, disorganized messes? - Hey, guys...
你消停点 米格尔
Hey, not now, Miguel.
我不喜欢你这样跟我说话
I don't appreciate being talked to that way.
说实话 这跟你没关系...
Honestly, man, this doesn't concern...
从来就没关系 是吧 一桌人都没有我的位置
And it never does, does it? I never get a seat at the table.
-什么桌子 -你就接受现实吧
- What table? - Why don't you just, uh, relax
兰德尔在我们家 有最终发言权 懂吗
and understand that Randall gets the final say in our family, okay?
他是我们的道德中心
He's the moral center over here.
他是实际上的英雄父亲
Right, he's the, uh, de facto hero dad.
-我只是说... -事实上
- I'm just saying... - In fact,
我很惊讶他现在竟然不在里面
I'm-I'm surprised he's not back there
-徒手为凯特接生 -天
- delivering Kate's baby with his bare hands right now. - Oh, man.
又来了 小凯 总把矛头指向我
There you go again, Kev. Turn it around on me.
我想说 我从来就不应该站着
I'm just saying that I should never stand.
你从来不会为自己的人生承担责任
God forbid you take any responsibility for your damn life.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
你觉得我现在自我感觉很好吗
You think I feel good about myself right now?
我不知道 小凯 无论什么时候
I don't know, Kev. You always somehow manage
-你总是能占上风 -是吗
- to come out on top. Yeah. - Really?
-我现在占什么上风了 -任何你想做的事
- How-- What am I on top of? - Anything you want to do...
-兰德尔 -闭嘴
- Randall. - Stop it!
所有人 都闭嘴
Everyone, stop it.
这些都不重要
None of this matters.
你们知道我记得候诊室的所有细节吗
Do you know that I remember every single detail
那晚我带你们父亲过来
of the waiting room the night that I took your father in
检查烧伤的时候
to see about his burn?
当时有六个人在等
Six other people waiting,
有两个人睡着了
two of them asleep.
只有一个插座
Only one electrical outlet.
一大盆假的植物盆栽
A big fake potted plant.
椅子之间挨得很近 近到他靠过来的时候
Chairs pushed so close together that when he leaned on me,
我的手指被椅子扶手夹了
my fingers got pinched between the arms.
椅子扶手上面
The arms of the chair were covered
沾满了黏黏的东西 好像是...
in something sticky, like...
小孩吃过糖的手抹的 或是其他人的汗
...kid's candy fingers or someone else's sweat.
亮绿色的坐垫
Bright green cushions...
用塑料膜包裹着
covered in plastic
这样很方便清理
so they could be wiped easily.
你们父亲说它们好像
Your father said that they looked like
"可以坐的青柠派"
"Key lime pie you could sit on."
然后他说"至少我们现在还有派"
And then he said, "At least we still have pie,"
我说"我们一直都会有派"
and I said, "We'll always have pie."
后来我们就坐在那里等医生
And then we sat there, waiting for the doctor,
一边从最喜欢的派聊到最不喜欢的
ranking pies from our favorite to our least favorite.
然后我意识到 我中午吃了辣椒后什么也没吃
And I realized I hadn't eaten anything since chili for lunch,
还有房♥子没了
and that the house was gone,
但那不重要
but it didn't matter.
什么都不重要 因为你们很安全
Nothing mattered, because you were safe.
我们安全了 我们还活着...
We were safe, we were alive...
能坐着等待
...sitting, waiting,
坐在亮绿色的椅子上
in bright green chairs.
抱歉 但是现在任何让你们烦恼的事情
I'm sorry, but anything that's bothering you right now
只要与凯特或者我的外孙无关
that doesn't have to do with Kate or my grandson,
就不允许在这里讨论
it doesn't belong here.
那些都不重要
It doesn't matter.
我要你们现在立刻把它们放下
And I need you to put it away, right now.
你说得对 妈妈
You're right, Mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
各位
Hey, everybody.
孩子出生了
Uh, he's here.
是个男孩 属于严重早产
It's a boy, and he's very premature.
发生了什么
What happened?
他的心率急速下降
So his-his heart rate dropped,
所以他们必须得做紧急剖腹产
and they had to do an emergency C-section.
一切都发生得太快了
And e-everything happened so fast
我就没有来得及...
that I-I didn't have time to-to...
没关系
It's okay.
他...
He's, he...
他真的好小
He's really, really small.
特别小 他们把他放进了
Y-You know? And-and so-so they put him,
他们给他连了一个机器
they, they put him on a machine
因为他现在还不能自己呼吸
because he can't breathe on his own yet,
他待在一个塑料箱里 可以保持温暖
and-and he's in this plastic box to keep him warm
然后他们把他带回了...
and they took him back to, uh, to...
但孩子出生了
But he's here.
凯特怎么样
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表