剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
No, he wouldn't.
可是还有个人
But there's someone else.
我对他几乎一无所知
And I know next to nothing about him.
他参加过越战
He was in Vietnam.
他的家庭生活好像混乱又不幸
Uh, his home life seems really messy and sad.
我俩的梦想大相径庭
His dreams are nothing like mine.
我觉得他会对我好 会支持我
I think that he would be good to me and support me,
但我完全没有办法确定
but I have no way of knowing for sure
因为我甚至都不太了解他
because I don't even really know him.
我们只是一起共度了四个小时而已
We've spent all of four hours together.
可是
But...
你对他有不一样的感觉
You have a feeling.
我对他有不一样的感觉
I have a feeling.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她浑身上下都是伤
She's bruised up real bad.
他们打断了她的胳膊 但她会好起来的
They broke her arm, but she'll be okay.
我就知道会发生这种事
I knew this would happen.
我跟这孩子说过不知多少次了
I told that girl time and time again,
不要一个人在这片街区走
I don't want you walking these streets alone.
如果有人想要抢你的包或钱
And if anyone ever tries to take your bag or your money
不管抢什么 你直接给他们就好
or whatever, just give it to them."
但她就是特别喜欢那部手♥机♥
But she loves that damn phone.
我一定要做点什么改变这个状况
I'm gonna do something about this.
大家都会这么说
Everybody talks,
但他们却不会真的去做任何事
but they don't actually do anything.
我跟其他人都不一样
I'm not like everyone else.
很好
Good.
那做点什么吧
Then do something.
她怎么样
How is she?
胳膊断了
Broken arm.
浑身上下都是伤
She's bruised up.
今天真是糟透了
What a day.
是啊
Yeah.
-兰德尔 -这些人需要我 贝丝
- Randall... - These people need someone, Beth.
我爸是个超级英雄
My dad was a superhero.
我出生那天 那个男人就救了我的命
Man literally saved my life the day I was born.
他总是能付诸行动
And he always took action.
他从不会袖手旁观
He never sat still.
他曾是个超级英雄 后来他去世了
He was a superhero and then he died
从那以后我们就一直在苦苦挣扎
and we've all been scrambling ever since...
八个卵子 找出成功受精的卵子
想尽一切办法让他仍活在我们心中
scrambling to keep him alive however we can...
我是凯文·皮尔森 我的父亲杰克·皮尔森曾是越南战争的一名机修工
我母亲给我的一个箱子中有一些您寄给他的信 所以我想和您联♥系♥ 我父亲于多年前去世
但我对于他曾经的生活 尤其是越南的经历仍有很多疑问 我希望你能帮我解答我的部分疑问
如果您不介意谈论战争的问题请与我联♥系♥
挣扎着去找能靠近他的新途径
scrambling for new ways to feel close to him.
杰克·皮尔森儿子的信
尊敬的罗宾森先生 我是凯文·皮尔森 我的父亲杰克·皮尔森曾是越南战争的一名机修工
我母亲给我的一个箱子中有一些您寄给他的信 所以我想和您联♥系♥ 我父亲于多年前去世
但我对于他曾经的生活 尤其是越南的经历仍有很多疑问 我希望你能帮我解答我的部分疑问
如果您不介意谈论战争的问题请与我联♥系♥ 我知道这个问题有些敏感 但我真的很想更好地了解我父亲 只有您能帮我这个忙
凯文·皮尔森敬上
我为能够传承我爸的优点而感到骄傲
I pride myself on having a piece of my dad in me,
一直都是
always have.
而我爸爸绝不会袖手旁观
But my dad wouldn't have sat still.
他也不会打几通电♥话♥就了事
And my dad wouldn't have just made phone calls.
如果这位议员在其位不谋其政 也许我可以
If this councilman won't do his job, then maybe I can.
我想和他竞选议员 贝丝
I think I'm gonna run against him, Beth.
我今天被炒鱿鱼了 兰德尔
I got fired today, Randall.
你说过你母亲要搬去和朋友住
You said that your mother was staying with a friend
会住在汉普顿街 然后我...
on Hampton Street and then I...
我看到你的车停在外面了
I saw your car parked outside.
所以 我想
So, I thought...
很抱歉我什么都没有买♥♥
I'm so sorry I didn't bring anything.
我这样空着手来实在很不好意思
I feel terrible arriving empty-handed.
不必 你和我母亲都一样
No. You and my mom both.
没什么 没什么 小事
Nothing. Nothing. Just, uh...
我是不是应该跟你母亲打声招呼
Should I say hi to your mom or...?
她和朋友出去散步了
Oh, she went out for a walk with her friend.
不过等她回来后 我非常乐意介绍你们认识
But when she gets back, I'd like that very much.
我也很乐意认识她
I would like that, too.
那个男的
So, that guy...
翻篇了
Previous life.
很好
Okay.
抱歉这里这么乱 我们
Sorry for the mess. We...
我们刚刚吃完晚饭 然后她们就
we ate dinner and then they just...
不不 没关系
No, no, of course.
你想出去开车兜兜风吗
Do you want to go on a drive?
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
-好啊 -真的吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
真的 我们去洛杉矶吧
Yeah, let's go to Los Angeles.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表