剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
祝你新年快乐 霍利牧师
Happy New Year's to you, Reverend Hawley.
愿上帝保佑你 先生
God bless you, sir.
我知道安德森·库珀已经五十岁了
I know he's like fifty,
但他真的太优秀了
but Anderson Cooper is so fine.
真的吗 这是你的理想型吗 黛佳
Really? That's your type, Dej?
好吧
Okay.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
很晚了
It's late.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
看样子我应该高兴才对
Guess I should just be glad
你在落球仪式之前回来了
you made it before the ball-drop.
不 一切都是我的错
No, I'm sorry about everything.
我...
I, um...
我们能...
Hey, can we just, uh...
我欠你们所有人一个道歉
I owe all four of you an apology
在过去的几个月里
for everything that I've been missing
我错过了很多事情
over the past couple of months.
很抱歉
For the way in which
我让竞选占据了我生活的全部
I let this campaign take over my entire life.
某一天我会变老...
You know, one day I'm gonna be an old man...
脸色苍白地躺在床上
laying in bed, all pale,
身上盖着一张粉色的毯子
with a pink blanket pulled over me.
或者是盖着一张掉色的粉色毯子
Or maybe the pink blanket's pale.
我记不清了
I can't remember.
不管怎说
Anyway...
你们知道我那个时候会想什么吗
do you know what I'm gonna be thinking about?
不是这次的竞选
It's not about this election.
我会想到蓝莓派
I'm gonna be thinking about blueberry pie.
我会想到
I'm gonna be thinking about, uh,
和我最爱的四个女孩一起做姜饼火车
making gingerbread trains with my favorite four girls.
是这个家
This family...
让我变得特别
is what makes me special.
是你们四个
You four...
让我变得优秀
you're what make me great.
我很抱歉 这段时间没有让你们
And I'm sorry if I haven't done a good job of...
充分地认识到这一点
showing you that enough lately.
不管怎样
Anyway...
谁想吃蓝莓派
Now, who's ready for some pie?
你们都知道
Oh, y'all know the new year
只有吃到南莓派 新年才真正开始
doesn't start till we get our boo-berry on.
我们都不知道是不是这里
We don't even know if this is the right place.
托比 我花了整整两周
Toby, I have spent two solid weeks online friend-requesting
在网上加了学校里的所有人
every single person in my college
就是为了找到这个家伙
to track down this weirdo.
那就是他
That's him.
盖柏
Gabe?
你的东西是要不回去的
You can't have them back.
是这样的 盖柏
Here's the thing, Gabe.
这都怪我 那些东西不该卖♥♥给你的
I made a really big mistake when I sold those to you.
-可以把它们要回来吗 -不行 没门
- Want to give them back to us? - Sorry, no can do.
-我们给你钱 我会给你钱的 -是的
- We'll pay for them. I'll pay for them. - Yeah.
你花多少钱买♥♥的 十美元
And what'd you pay, ten bucks?
我给你50美元
I'll give you $50.
-一百块 -我不想那么混♥蛋♥
- Hundred? - I hate to be a dick,
但是那些东西是无价的 抱歉
but that stuff's priceless. Sorry.
看见了吧 我告诉过你的 我们走吧
Now, see, I told you. So let's just, let's go.
不不不 我怀孕了
No, no, no. I'm pregnant.
而且
And...
这四十年里 我丈夫一直计划着
for 40 years, my husband was planning
等有了孩子要把这些送给他
on giving those to his child when he had one.
我现在怀了他的宝宝
And I am with said child.
但我没有任何东西可以给我的孩子
I literally have nothing tto give... my baby,
因为我家被大火烧毁了
because my entire house burned down in a fire.
我爸也死了
And my dad died.
我真的
And... I literally,
我一无所有
I mean, I don't have anything.
我的小马驹没了 椰菜娃娃没了
Not... My Little Ponys, not my Cabbage Patch dolls
我爸为我建的三河体育场模型也没了
and not my Three Rivers Stadium that my dad built for me.
我的整个童年 没有任何可以
I'm not gonna have anything to give to my baby
留给孩子的 但是...
from my childhood, but...
但他能... 从父亲那得到一些东西
but he can... he can have something from his father.
所以 盖柏
So, Gabe,
问问你自己
just ask yourself:
你真的要在新年前夜
do you really want to spend your New Year's Eve
让一位在火灾中失去父亲的孕妇
disappointing a pregnant lady whose father died
失望而归吗
because of a devastating house fire?
是的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
好 新年快乐
Okay, happy New Year.
"是的 抱歉"
"Yeah, sorry"?
抱歉这么久才回来
Sorry that took forever.
美容院里挤满了人
The salon was packed.
大家都想在新年前夜打扮得漂漂亮亮
Everyone getting gussied up for New Year's Eve.
我知道
I know.
-我取来了你的晚礼服 -谢谢
- I got your tux. - Thank you.
你忙着看什么呢 都不看我
What are you ogling at instead of me?
尼奇的档案
It's, uh, Nicky's file.
等等 档案寄到了吗 你怎么没打给我
Wait, they came? Why didn't you call?
里面没有真正有用的信息
Uh, there's no real answers here.
只有他在1971年被急救直升机
Just that he got medevacked out of Vietnam in '71
从越南送往沃尔特里德做心理评估
and sent to, uh, Walter Reed for a psych eval.
之后呢
And then what?
几个月后他出院了
He, uh, got discharged a few months later.
他签的名是克拉克·肯特吗
He signed his papers "Clark Kent"?
来吧 你可以把这些都看一遍
Yeah, here, just... look, you can just read the whole thing.
不用这样靠在我身上
You don't need to hover over me like that.
你随便看
Just, you know, have at it.
-你怎么了 -没事
- What's your problem? - Don't worry about it.
凯文 如果有什么问题...
Uh, Kevin, if there's a problem...
好吧 你为什么一个包裹都没打开
Yeah, okay, look, why haven't you unpacked any of your stuff?
我是不是该等着你的分手邮件
I mean, should I... should I be expecting an e-mail,
就像你发给议员的那封 是这样吗
like the one you sent the congressman? Is that...?
-凯文 -你准备怎么做
- Kevin... - What's the plan?
难道我们的余生
I mean, are... are we supposed to just, uh,
都要像跨地雷似的
step over these things like-like land mines
从这些东西上跨过去吗
for the rest of our lives?
-我们的余生 -对
- The rest of our lives? - Yeah.
小佐
Zo, come on,
你说你想要搬进来的 对吗
you said you wanted to move in, right?
不不 其实不是
No. No. I didn't, actually.
我为了让你开心才说要搬进来
I told you I'd move in to make you happy.
让我开心 好吧
Keep me happy? Okay, great,
所以我让你搬进来 是我的错了
so I'm the bad guy because I asked you to move in with me?
是 因为你总是这样
Yeah, because that's what you do.
这段关系中的每一步都是你...
Every step of this relationship has been you...
在逼我
pushing me.
-逼你 -对
- Pushing you? - Yeah.
-我逼你 -是的
- I'm pushing you? - Yeah.
你认为这段关系是这样发生的吗
That's how you think this whole thing went down?
算了 我现在不想谈
You know what? I... I don't want to talk
-我不想谈这件事 -当然了
- about this right now. - No, of course, no,
你现在不想谈这件事
you don't want to talk about it right now.
你永远都不想谈
You don't want to talk about it ever.
你只是想把我的起居室
You just want to use my living room
当作放你那些垃圾的障碍训练场
as an obstacle course for all of your crap.
我需要一些空间
I need some space.
你们全家人都在看我们吃饭
...your entire family watch us eat dinner.
是啊
Yeah.
等下 我们还没准备好
Hold on. We're not ready.
你担忧的这些事情
All that stuff that you worry about,
如何去平衡
having balance...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表