剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
我觉得我羊水刚刚破了
I think my water just broke.
托比 是我 我和凯特在车里
Toby, it's me. Listen, I'm in the car with Kate, and, uh,
我觉得我们得叫辆救护车来
I really think we should call an ambulance.
我一整天都在喝酒
I've been drinking all day.
我以为我能掌控这一切
I thought I had it under control.
我觉得没有你 我撑不过去 佐伊
I don't think I can do this without you, Zoe.
他那瓶水
His, uh, water bottle
-装的都是伏特加 -宝贝
- was full of vodka. - Baby, it's not
不是我不让你做你喜欢的事
that I don't want you to do what you love.
我是想说 如果我们要找儿童托管
I'm just saying, if we're gonna get childcare,
那么我们挣的钱
is the cost of that childcare
至少要不低于托管所需的费用
greater than or equal to what we'be bringing in?
你是说我挣的钱
You mean what I'd be bringing in.
他 他看起来不像正常孩...
He-he just-- he doesn't look like a regular...
因为他确实发育得不是很好
Because he's not.
拜 小兄弟
Bye, little dude.
我们会很快回来看你的
We're gonna come back and see you again real soon.
他一定会没事
He's gonna be good.
才过了两天 他看起来已经更强壮了
It's only been two days, and he already looks stronger.
我也这样觉得
Yeah, I think so, too.
好
Okay.
你不必内疚
Please don't feel bad.
妈妈会留下来 不会有事的
Mom's staying. It's gonna be good.
我也希望我们能多待几天
I wish we could stay longer,
但我们家白板上的时间安排并不这样认为
but we got a whiteboard at home that feels different.
谢谢你们过来
Thanks for coming.
-我们很爱你们 -我们也爱你
- We love you guys. - Love you, too.
再见
See you.
*你是我的阳光*
*You are my sunshine*
*我唯一的阳光*
*My only sunshine*
*天空灰暗时 你赐我光彩*
*You make me happy when skies are gray*
*你永远不会知道*
*You'll never know*
杰克
Jack
*我有多爱你*
*How much I love you*
*请不要夺走*
*Please don't take*
*我的阳光*
*My sunshine away.*
第三季 第十六集
我还记得我第一次去舞会
I remember my first dance like it was yesterday.
我穿了浅粉色雪纺裙
I wore a light pink chiffon dress
一双白色玛丽简皮鞋
and white Mary Janes.
快看我的领结
Check out my bow tie.
挺帅啊 小凯
Wow. Looks good, Kev.
穿上裤子就更帅了
Even better with pants.
我不能太早穿上
I can't put them on too soon,
-不然会弄皱的 -你就是想帅一点
- or I'll get 'em wrinkled. - You just want
到时候好跟苏菲来一场初吻
to look good so you can get your first kiss with Sophie.
我想亲苏菲又怎么了
So what if I want to kiss Sophie?
-她是我女朋友 -你说你女朋友怎么了
- She is my girlfriend. - What's that about your girlfriend?
咱儿子今天晚上想来个初吻
Our son is gunning for his first kiss tonight.
-是吗 -你记住一定要非常绅士 凯文
- Oh. - You better be a perfect gentleman, Kevin.
-肯定的 妈妈 -但愿苏菲喜欢发胶
- Duh, Mom. - I hope Sophie likes hair gel.
-她会喜欢的 -你头发够硬吗
- She'll like it. - Is that stiff enough?
-别乱动 必须保持完美 -小凯
- Stop. It has to be perfect. - Kev.
请上楼去
Upstairs, please.
-穿上裤子 -小凯特
- Pants. - Hey, Katie girl.
爸
Hi, Dad.
好了 宝贝 给你
All right, Bug. Here you go.
-谢谢妈妈 -不客气
- Thanks, Mom. - You're welcome.
我真不理解如今的时尚
I do not understand today's fashion.
-谁又能理解呢 -嗨
- Who does? - Hi.
快看啊 兰德尔 翩翩君子
Look at you, Randall. Looking sharp.
-是啊 -怪不得凯特的朋友
- Yeah. - No wonder Kate's friend
想邀请你一起去舞会呢
wanted to bring you to this dance.
是啊 杰西卡说她非常期待
Yeah, Jessica said she's really excited
因为你答应跟她一起去舞会了
that you decided to come and dance with her.
好吧 你们见我的鞋了吗
Uh-huh. Have you guys seen my shoes?
-我找不到了 -你有没有试过
- I can't find them. - Have you tried
放下手里的卡片再去找找看
putting your cards down to look for them?
我今天才得知 下周
Today I found out that next week
我们的科学考试要考细胞质内细胞器
I have a science test on cytoplasmic organelles.
-我不擅长细胞器 -比我强多了 儿子
- I suck at organelles. - Step ahead of me, bud.
我根本不知道细胞器是什么
I don't even know what organelles are.
鞋在桌子下面
Shoes are under the table.
我有种预感 杰茜卡今晚会听到
I have a feeling Jessica's gonna be hearing
-许多关于细胞器的知识 -是啊
- a lot about organelles tonight. - Yeah.
对了 谢谢你同意陪我一起当护"娃"使者
Thank you for agreeing to chaperone with me, by the way.
应该的
Oh, yeah.
我简直无法相信 他们都要去第一场舞会了
Wow, I can't believe they're going to their first dance.
那种尴尬 那种期待
The awkwardness. The anticipation.
-还有牙齿矫正器 -是啊 多么美妙
- The retainers. - Yeah, sounds great.
几乎赶得上 一个没有孩子的夜晚
Almost as great as... a night without the kids.
你在反讽 但我根本不想接茬
You're being sarcastic, and I don't even care.
他们居然长这么大了 杰克
I can't believe how grown-up they are, Jack.
感觉他们昨天还是小宝宝呢
Feels like just yesterday they were babies.
是啊
Yeah.
老朋友你好
Hello, old friend.
说吧
Hit me.
今天有什么安排 在元
What's on the docket for today, Jae-won?
一直要面试到中午...
Back-to-back interviews through lunch...
等下 在元
Hang on, Jae-won.
我接个电♥话♥
I'm getting another call.
-小黛 怎么了 -你见没见
- Dej, what's up? - Where'd you put
我的户外旅游请假条
the permission slip for my field trip?
在你的背包里 前面口袋
In your backpack, uh, front pocket.
我先挂了 拜
Got to go. Bye.
-继续 -午饭后 我们要一起看看
- Hit me. - After lunch, we'll go over candidates
公♥关♥总监的候选人 然后继续面试
for director of communications, then more interviews.
还有法务助理
Legislative aides...
这么多文件啊 兄弟
Whoa, that's a lot of dead trees, man.
我得按时到家
I need to be home in time
-贝丝才能去教舞蹈课 -这些都是报告
- for Beth to get to her dance class. - These are reports
市政工程和安全委员会提供的
from the Public Works and Safety committees.
这些都是必须要重视的部门
Committees you need to get yourself placed on.
开始看吧 朋友
So get reading, mon ami.
时间别再往上涨了
Just stop going up.
宝贝 抱歉我回来晚了
Hey, babe. Sorry I'm late.
炉子里有鸡肉 孩子们在楼上
There's chicken on the stove. Girls are upstairs.
安妮的科学课需要帮助
Annie needs help with her science.
明天晚上 别忘了我的舞蹈彩排
And tomorrow night, don't forget my dance recital.
7点半准时开始
7:30 sharp.
等不及要看看你最近的工作成果了
Can't wait to see what you've been working on.
-谢谢 -祝你上课顺利
- Thanks. - Have a great class.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
食物链上谁更高
Who's higher on the food chain,
是猫头鹰还是老鼠
the owl or the mouse?
是猫头鹰 因为猫头鹰吃老鼠
The owl, because it eats the mouse.
小可爱答对啦
You bet your cute face it does.
-谢谢爸 -不客气
- Thanks, Dad. - You're welcome.
-你最喜欢的裤子 刚洗好 -一 二
- Got your favorite jeans, fresh out of the dryer. - One, two,
三 四 五
three, four, five,
六 胳膊伸展 起身...
six, release your arms, and come up...
一 二 三 四...
one, two, three, four...
宝贝 你今天...
Hey, babe. How was your...
你的办公室很不错
This is a great space.
很有艺术品位
Love your taste in art.
这幅画我喜欢
I love that one.
那应该是朵花吧
That is a flower that's supposed to,
不过看起来有点像阴♥道♥
uh, kind of look like a vagina.
-对吧 -我女儿画这幅画时才七岁
- Right? - My daughter did that when she was seven.
那她...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表