剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
请留言
Please leave a message.
我给你打了四通电♥话♥ 贝丝
I've called you four times, Beth.
怎么 你故意关机
What, did you turn your phone off
就可以放我鸽子
so you wouldn't have to deal with me
不用和我解释吗
while you're busy standing me up?
要是你跟我说
You know, if you had told me
某件事对你特别重要
something was this important to you,
那任何事情都阻拦不了我帮你
Heaven and Earth couldn't have stopped me from being there.
可能这就是我们之间的区别 我也不知道
But maybe that's the difference between us. I don't know.
我希望你这样做值得 好吗
I hope it was worth it. Okay?
希望你跟别人聊如何
I hope you're off having fun talking about
教一帮无聊的主妇转圈圈聊得愉快
how to teach bored housewives how to twirl better.
能不能成熟一点 贝丝
Grow the hell up, Beth.
-你还好吗 -嗯 很好
- Are you okay? - Oh, yeah. Yeah.
我只是... 在享受这一切
I'm just... taking it all in.
快点 我们得快点
Come on, guys! We got to hurry!
利索点 我们可不能被发现了
Go faster! We don't want to get caught!
-来啊 索菲 扔一个 -我不想
- Come on, Sophie, throw one. - I don't want to.
求你了
Please?
你的未婚夫 格兰特
So, your fiancé, this Grant,
他也在医院工作吗
uh, does he work at the hospital as well?
他是个幼儿园老师
He's a kindergarten teacher.
我们是在我朋友艾莉森的生日会上认识的
I met him at my friend Allison's birthday party.
艾莉森 我记得她 讨厌我的那个
Allison. I remember Allison. She's the one that hates me.
-那是艾莉西亚 -对 是艾莉西亚
- No, that was Alicia. - Alicia hates me.
但现在艾莉森也讨厌你
Yeah. But now Allison hates you, too.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-现在我认识的每个人都讨厌你 -说得通
- Now everyone I know hates you. - Okay, fair enough.
好吧 继续刚才的话题
Yeah, well, okay, go on, go on.
我们分手大概一个月以后
Uh, well, it was only, like, a month after we broke up.
我当时还不想去参加派对
Uh, I wasn't even gonna go to the party
因为我还处于"穿着运动裤
'cause I was still in my, like, "Only wear sweatpants
重温《老友记》"的颓废期
and re-watch every episode of Friends" phase.
但她说服了我 然后...
But she convinced me, and...
我看到格兰特坐在钢琴前
there was Grant, sitting at the piano,
弹着《她永远是个女人》这首歌♥
playing "She's Always a Woman."
他来自长岛
He's from Long Island,
所以比利·乔尔基本就算是他的信仰了
so Billy Joel's pretty much his god.
那是自然的
Yeah, of course.
我们四目相投 就是那种所谓的
We locked eyes, and it was one of those
不可思议的瞬间
stupid magical moments.
六个月以后 他就把戒指给我戴上了
And six months later, he put a ring on it.
戒指很漂亮
It's a beautiful ring.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们会生孩子吗 还是...
So, you guys gonna have kids, or...?
抱歉 你不用回答
Uh, I'm sorry, don't answer that.
这不是我该管的事
That's none of my business.
只是...
It's just, uh...
好吧
Well, um...
佐伊不想生小孩
Zoe doesn't want kids.
以后也不想要 我...
Like, ever, and I'm, you know, I'm...
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
但是... 我必须在她决定
But... I need to make a decision
是否继续和我在一起之前做出选择
before she commits to spending... time with me.
所以...
And...
我得选择是要没有佐伊的生活
I need to choose between a life without Zoe
还是没有孩子的生活
or a life without kids.
对吧 这对我真的很难
Right? Which really sucks for me
因为我很不会做决定
because I'm bad at making choices.
没错 这可能是因为你不习惯做选择
Yeah, well, that's probably 'cause you're not used to doing it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
小凯 你总能得到你想要的
Kev, y-you always got it all.
我们过去的生活中
I mean, our entire lives,
你只需靠做你自己就能得到
you were able to get exactly what you wanted
你想要的一切
just by being you.
你在做什么 凯文
What are you doing, Kevin?
这下我们永远在一起了
Now you're stuck with me.
但听起来佐伊很适合你
But this Zoe sounds like she's really good for you.
-是的 -她居然说动你去做情感咨♥询♥
- Yeah. - She got you to go to couples counseling.
我都没法说服你看《天使爱美丽》
I mean, I couldn't even get you to see Amélie.
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
医院有事找我
That's the hospital.
我得走了
I got to run.
是吗 好的
Yeah? Okay. Okay.
索菲
S-Sophie. Hey, um...
小凯
Kev...
做你最想要的决定
just... decide what you want.
你总能如愿
You always get it.
玛雅 您准备的这顿晚餐真是太美味了
Maya, you have outdone yourself with this meal.
他们明天得用轮椅推着我
They're gonna have to wheel me into work tomorrow
去工作了
on a shopping cart.
谢谢 兰德尔 这正是我所期望的
Thank you, Randall. That's what I aim for.
承蒙您的款待
Oh, thank you. Goodness.
我们拿个盒子给你妻子打包吧
We'll pack a container for your wife.
让羊排白白浪费实在太可惜了
It's a shame to let the entire lamb chop go to waste.
很抱歉她临时有事
I'm sorry it was so last-minute.
工作上脱不开身
She got stuck with work.
-失陪一下 -好的
- Excuse me a moment. - Yes.
汤姆 你兄弟在市政♥府♥工作吗
So, Tom, your brother works with the city?
他是市长的总顾问
He's general counsel for the mayor.
他大概一年之前才开始任职
He just started about a year or so ago,
但现在他进展非常顺利
but things are going really well for him right now.
快看我在门口发现了谁
Look who I found at our doorstep.
大家好 很抱歉我迟到了
Hi, everyone. I'm so sorry I'm late.
贝丝 你好
Beth. Hi.
我还以为你不过来了
I thought, I thought you weren't coming.
你开玩笑吧 我使劲浑身解数赶过来
Are you kidding me? I was trying like a madwoman to get here.
95大街出了交通事故 堵得水泄不通
There was an accident on 95 and traffic was at a standstill.
然后我手♥机♥没电了 真是倒霉透顶
Then my phone died, so it was the perfect storm.
真可怜
Oh, you poor thing.
你想喝白葡萄酒还是红葡萄酒
Riesling or cabernet?
我还得选吗
I have to choose?
您可以带我去下洗手间
You know what, if you could direct me to your restroom
-再借我用下充电器吗 -我车里有
- and then maybe a phone charger. - Baby, I got one in my car.
-我一会给你 -没关系
- I can give it to you later. - Oh, no problem.
我们这里到处都有
We've got them all over the place.
-请跟我来 -谢谢 失陪一下
- Hon, follow me. - Oh, thanks. Excuse me.
好的
Yes.
他们取好需要的东西了
They got everything they needed.
他在睡觉
He's sleeping.
可怜的小家伙需要休息
Poor guy needs a rest.
好的
Yeah.
很抱歉我刚刚就那样走了
I'm sorry I left like that.
没关系 不重要
It's okay. No big deal.
不 这很重要
No, it is a big deal.
我一直让你失望
I've been letting you down,
我希望你承认这样不好
and I need you to admit that it sucks.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我觉得我总是一个人做这些
I guess I... I feel like I'm doing this alone,
感觉很不好
and it sucks.
我看着他的时候...
When I look at him...
我只能看到管子 胶带
...all I can see is tubes and tape
针头 还有疼痛
and needles and pain.
但你看着他的时候 你看到的是我们的儿子
But when you look at him, you see our son,
你知道怎么去照顾他
and you know exactly how to take care of him.
我都不知道你是怎么做到的
And I have no idea how you do that.
当我看着小杰克 看到他身上的
When I look at Jack, I am scared as hell
管子和胶带我也怕得要死
of his tubes and his tape, too.
但当我看着他的眼睛 我发现
But then I look at his eyes, and I-I see that
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表