剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
每年的这个时候
It's this time of year.
你可以闻到秋天的味道
You can smell fall.
风开始吹进来
the wind starts blowing in.
我想跟着它
I wanna follow it.
我们所在的这个北方地区...
This north country that we're in...
...有这么多荒野可看,
...there's just so much wilderness to see,
是自然的美
and just natural beauty.
它一直是你可以继续前进的地方
It's always been a place where you can carry on
可以延续在树林里的传统
that tradition of livin' in the woods
并以这片土地为生
and trapping and live off the land.
这地区我设置陷阱
the country that I'm trapping in
这是我在冬天收入的来源,
is my means of making an income in the winter,
还有很多,是我来这里的原因
and a lot of the reason why I can even come out here.
我们在一年中最冰寒的月份在这里,
We are out here at the harShest months of the year,
没有什么是容易的
and nothing comes easy.
这是你住在这里,付出的代价的一部分
That's part of the price you pay, living out here.
北极保护区的面♥积♥大概等同于
the arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -nothing.
我们的许可证只会到期
Our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,没有人了
within 100 years, There's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
那只鹅到底是从哪里来的?
where the hell did that goose come from?
它从树上飞了出去!
he flew from above the trees!
--它是从我们后面来的! -是的 -
-He came from behind us! -yeah --
天哪,它刚刚被我们击中!
christ, it just shot right by us!
我不认为它掉进了那个泥沼,是吗?
I don't think he landed in that slough, do you?
我认为它没有落地
I don't think he landed.
我们会逆流而上
We'll go upstream.
我们前几天刚出来
We just got out here a few days ago.
这是初秋,夏末,
It's early fall, later summer,
所以现在我们在这里直到四月,
so now we're here up until april,
因为那是诱捕的季节,
because that's when the trapping seasons are,
那是毛皮的黄金时期,
and that's when the fur's prime,
这就是皮草有市场的时候
and that's when there's a market for the furs.
啊! 这不是很好吗?
Ah! isn't this nice?
当我第一次来到这里时,这就像一种解脱
When I first come out here, it's like a relief.
很高兴我做的第一件事是,我闻空气的味道
so happy that the first thing I do is, I smell the air.
空气是如此美好和新鲜
It's so nice and fresh.
你只是觉得你到家了
You just feel like you're home.
但在那之后,我进入了狩猎模式
but then after that, then I go into hunting mode.
我们现在要上去猎鹅了
We're goin' up now and huntin' geese.
我们所做的是,我们在河上驾船
what we do is, we drive on the river
寻找鹅
and look for the geese.
它们会在砾石堆上,或者在淤泥塘里
They'll be on the gravel bars or else in the dead sloughs.
一旦我们看到它们,大多数都会跑
and as soon as we seem 'em, most of 'em run
因为它们还不能飞得那么好
because they can't fly that good yet.
如果我们看到它们,我们就会跳出船
If we see 'em, We're just gonna jump out
并疯狂地追赶它们
and run like crazy after 'em.
这就是你得到它们的方式
That's the way you get 'em.
肉类是这里的主要食物来源
meat is the main source of food out here.
真是
It is.
在北极圈的这个遥远的寒冷北方,
This far north of the arctic circle, in this cold,
你需要肉,你需要脂肪
You need the meat and you need the fat.
在这里,你只需要出去拿它
and out here, you just have to go out and get it.
土地提供食物、住所,
the land provides, you know, food, shelter,
热量和水,
heat, and water,
但是你必须努力工作
but then you have to physically work hard
得到你在这里需要的一切,体力上的
for everything that you get here, physically.
哦,撞船,撞船! -哦!
oh, hit hard, hit hard! -oh!
去那边的泥沼里看看
just go look in that slough back there.
它们可能回到了那里
They're probably back there.
当它们像这样在灌木丛里时,你看不到它们
When they're in the brush like this, you can't see 'em.
我们会把它们赶出去
We'll flush 'em out.
哦,好,鱼!
oh, good, fish!
哦,我丢了!
oh, I lost it!
那好吧
oh, well.
是的,这是我第一次带着熟睡的婴儿钓鱼
yeah, this is my first time fishing with a sleeping baby.
不过,如果我钓到一条,我将不得不叫醒她
I'm gonna have to wake her up if I get one, though.
我想让她看看
I want her to see it.
所以泰勒和我有了孩子...
so Tyler and I had our baby...
来吧,鱼。 来做我们的晚餐
come on, fishy fishy. come be our dinner.
...她令人高兴
...and she's amazing.
我正在钩住它
I'm hooking it.
不算太差
It's not bad.
我可以吃那个
I can eat that.
嘿! 不,Kozik
hey! no, Kozik.
哦,嗯
oh, hmm.
我要把这个家伙放在哪里?
where am I gonna put this bugger?
看,悉尼!
look it, syd!
悉尼!
Sydney!
看看妈妈得到了什么!
look what mama got!
哇!
whoo!
她就像,“我不想醒”
She's like, "I don't wanna wake up."
-好的
-okay.
绝对是人生的里程碑,
definitely a milestone in life,
--成为父母
to become a parent.
我的生活完全改变了
my life has changed completely.
我的生活完全颠倒了
my life is turned completely upside down.
我喜欢,变得很难了
I like it. it's hard.
我奉献给她,而不是无数
I'm dedicated to her instead of numerous
我曾经致力于的其他事情
other things that I used to be dedicated to.
好的,我们开始吧
okay, there we go.
把它放在那里,钩在我的腋下
put it there, hook it under my armpit.
我不挂住孩子
I don't hook the baby.
好吧,这越来越尴尬了
okay, this is getting awkward.
这些婴儿背带需要随身携带
these baby carriers need to come with
放鱼的小地方
a little spot to put fish.
来吧宝贝!
come on, baby!
那很有趣
that was kinda fun.
不过,如果爸爸在这里,那就更有趣了
It'd be a lot more fun if dad was here, though.
减速!
slow down!
我们可以在这里休息一下
We can take a little break right here.
这看起来是个好地方
This looks like a good spot.
啊,我们可能离我们的主木屋有 55、60 英里
Ah, we're probably 55, 60 miles out from our main cabin.
我们在往北狩猎驯鹿
We're up north hunting caribou.
达斯汀又和我们在一起了
Dustin's up here with us again.
他能上来真是太好了
It was nice of him to come up.
他肯定是个好兄弟
I mean, he's a good brother, for sure.
他可以看出我可以使用帮助,
he could see that I could use the help, you know?
我们需要一点肉
We need to get a little meat hanging
挂在秋天的木杆子上
on the pole for the fall.
看看即将到来的机会
look at the opening coming up.
对,应该是小溪
yeah, it should be the creek.
这就是这次行程的全部内容,
You know, that's what this trip is all about,
在北边足够远的地方,我们知道
is getting up far enough north where, we know that
豪猪驯鹿群的一部分是
part of the porcupine caribou herd is
通过那里迁移,它们总是这样做
migrating through there, and they always do.
我们已经这样做了几天
We've been doing this for a few days
我们只有今天才能打猎,所以我们--
and we only have today to hunt, so we--
如果我们今天什么都没看到,
If we don't see something today,
我几乎不会得到任何东西
I'm pretty much not gonna get anything.
一直等到吃驼鹿肉的季节
be waitin' till moose season for meat.
很难找到任何干燥到足以生火的东西
Kinda hard to find anything dry enough to start a fire.
是的
yeah.
这里有一些死的东西
There's some dead stuff here.
啊,有个鸟巢在这里
Ah, bird nest here.
是的
yeah.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表