剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
在地上还没有积雪之前
before there's snow on the ground.
我知道我会重新安排一个新宝宝
I know I'm gonna be juggling a new baby
然后仍然试图完成我作为捕手的工作,
and then still trying to get my work done as a trapper,
所以肯定有增加
You know, and so there's definitely an increased
迫使我供应
pressure on me to provide
因为有更多的嘴要喂
'cause there's more mouths to feed.
你不希望措手不及
You wouldn't want to be caught unprepared
当冬天来临时
When winter is upon you.
祝你好运,今天
good luck, today.
是的
yeah.
我们需要
We need it.
我只会努力向上
I'm just gonna work my way up.
作为一名猎人,我使用任何获得高度的方法
as a hunter, I use any means of gaining elevation
以便我能看到更大的范围,
so that I can see over a greater span,
那意味着爬树,
and that would mean climbing a tree,
攀登小山丘,攀登任何山顶
climbing a knoll, climbing any hilltop.
这个狩猎季节,我没有看到更多的驼鹿
I haven't seen very many moose this hunting season.
你无能为力,
not a lot you can do about it,
但这就是狩猎的方式
but that's just the way hunting is.
再最后一圈,这是你能做的
这只是自然界中发生的事情
It's just what happens out in nature.
一切都在被猎杀或狩猎
I mean, everything is getting hunted or hunting.
一只动物正在为它的生命奔跑,
one animal is running for its life,
另一个正在跑去获取晚饭
and the other one is running to get dinner.
这将是比大多数人更艰难的一年,
You know, it's gonna be a harder year than most,
或者至少现在,这就是它的样子
or at least right now, that's what it looks like.
很多生活在这里,未知,
That's a lot of living out here is, you know, the unknown,
每一季会怎样,
how each season's gonna go,
而且,有些年,你有一个非常好的一年,
and, you know, some years, you have a really good year,
然后有些年份要艰难得多
and then some years are a lot rougher.
这可能是其中之一
This might be one of those.
啊
Ah. .
我看到一只熊,就在树丛后面
1/4 英里
就在那边缘旁边,我去猎它
我们转过去
一般来说,在这里,有一定程度的恐惧
generally, out here, having a healthy amount of fear
因为任何可能让你受伤或死亡的事情,都是一件好事
for anything that could get you hurt or killed is a good thing.
它可以保证你的安全
It keeps you safe.
它让你了解周围的环境,
It keeps you aware of your surroundings,
尤其是灰熊
especially a grizzly.
这是-你几乎可以保证被反击的
It's -you're pretty much guaranteed for a charge.
我很喜欢熊肉,所以当我有机会的时候
I like bear meat a lot, so when I have the opportunity
猎获一只没有吃鱼的熊
to take a bear that hasn't been eating fish
或者没有吃很多尸体的熊,
or hasn't been eating a lot of carcasses,
我一般会接受
I will generally take it.
我会努力做到这一点
I'm gonna try to get to this point.
我想它倒下了
I think he went down.
我在任何地方都看不到它,但如果它在下面行走,
I can't see him anywhere, but if he travels under there,
我可能会得到一次射击机会
I might get a shot.
不过,它可能会达到这个点
He's probably gonna go up that point, though.
待这一会儿
我非常尊重熊
I have a lot of respect for a bear.
它们是令人印象深刻的捕食者
They're an impressive predator.
它是这里仅有的动物之一
It's one of the only animals out here
在那里你可以很快被置于同一水平
where you can quickly be put at the same level.
熊是一种你不能喊叫的动物
a bear's an animal that you can't call.
这是一种你发现并跟踪的动物
It's an animal that you spot, and you stalk.
我们现在有一个合适的熊数量,
We have a decent bear population right now,
但是,除了可能偶然撞到一个
but, you know, other than maybe bumping into one by accident.
你不太可能看到一个
You're unlikely to see one.
我从来没有遇到一只熊,待在那,等你走近
它们会反击
我知道这非常非常危险
I know it's very, very dangerous.
它们离这里大约 10 码
You know, they're about 10 yards off
在你得到你的 -
full blast charge before you even get your --
在你意识到它们在那里之前,几乎
before you even realize they're there, pretty much.
它没有给你任何反应的时间
It doesn't give you any time to react.
你听到吧,对吗?
You heard that, right?
我听到就在我们身后
我想我在那里看到了什么
I think I saw something over there.
好的,科林
okay, Krin.
我会打电♥话♥
I'll call.
[模仿驼鹿]
[ imitates moose ]
你真听到咕哝声吗?
有一只
就那
驼鹿狩猎,有一些运气,
moose hunting, you know, There's some luck,
但大多数情况下,你必须去驼鹿所在的地方
but most of it, you got to go to where the moose are.
它们喜欢呆在灌木丛里
They like to stay in the brush.
在那里很难跟踪它们
It's hard to stalk them in there
因为它们能听到你的声音,或闻到你的气味
because they can hear you or smell you.
然后你也要有耐心等待它们,
and then you got to have patience to wait for them, too,
有时
sometimes.
你就坐着等,等,等
You just sit and wait, wait, wait.
让动物来找你,而不是你去找动物
let the animal come to you instead of you go to the animal.
大胆试试吧
go for it.
试试看!
give it a try!
我平时做的就是听
what I usually do is I just listen.
我在某处听到一声咕哝
You know, I listen for one grunting somewhere.
只关注那个在咕哝着,叫它进来
just center on that one that's grunting and call him in
用牛叫声
with a cow call.
爸爸...
dad...
驯鹿
很清晰在那
一些好打猎的公鹿在那
但我们找的是驼鹿
我知道,我要告诉你那边有驯鹿
如果你射击驯鹿,如果周围有驼鹿,
If you shoot the caribou, and if there's a moose around,
你会吓到驼鹿的
You're gonna scare the moose.
驼鹿,它会持续整个冬天
the moose, it's gonna last the rest of the winter
整个夏天,
and through the summer, too,
但驯鹿只能持续两周
but the caribou would only last for two weeks.
继续寻找
just keep looking.
会有驼鹿出现,
there will be moose popping up, you know?
是的
yeah.
科林是个好猎人
Krin is a good hunter.
从小,她就在打猎中长大
ever since she was little, she was raised on hunting.
她射杀了许多驯鹿
She's shot many caribou.
她射杀鹅,鸭,
She's shot geese, ducks,
但她以前从未射杀过驼鹿,
but she's never gotten a moose before,
所以这对她来说意义重大
so it means a lot to her.
我听到它的咕哝
听起来很远,不是吗?
它可能不过来,是吗?
可能不
我想让科林得到一头驼鹿
I want Krin to get a moose
因为他们需要过冬的肉
because they're gonna need the meat for the winter
因为如果你没有驼鹿,
because if you don't get a moose,
你花了太多时间试图打猎
You're spending too much time trying to hunt
当你需要那个时间来跟踪
When you need that time to track.
好的,你准备好了吗?
okay, you ready to go?
是的
yeah.
别担心,科林
Don't worry, Krin.
会有驼鹿
there will be moose.
今天有很多驯鹿
lot of caribou today.
没有驼鹿,但有很多驼鹿迹象
no moose but a lot of moose sign, though.
是的
yeah.
我想如果这个冬天对科林有利,
I think if this winter turns out good for Krin,
我认为这会给她更多回来的动力
I think that'll give her more incentive of coming back.
我想帮助他们取得成功
I want to help them to be successful.
但是我们要做什么,科林,我们会顺流而下大约三英里
but what we'll do, Krin, we'll go downriver about three miles.
我们往上面的树丛去
我和熊有过亲密接触,
I've had my share of close calls with bears,
我不想重复的次数
times that I don't want to repeat.
有一次我在追捕一只受伤的熊,
I was going in after a wounded bear once,
我找到熊的时候熊还没有死
and the bear wasn't dead when I found him,
它冲得很猛,
and he charged pretty hard,
最后死在和我一起打猎的那个人身上
ended up dying on top of the guy that I was hunting with.
所以我尽量和熊保持距离
so I do my best to keep my distance from the bear.
它们是小驼鹿的最大杀手之一
They are one of the largest killers of calf moose
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表