剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
这绝对是我有过的最好的约会
It was definitely the best date I've ever had.
上次我们一起去打猎时,我们什么也没看到
I mean, the last time we went hunting together we saw nothing.
只是看着那个狼獾
just watch that wolverine.
带着所有这些气味,我不想要捕食者
with all these smells, I don't want a predator
进来以为他们很容易
coming in thinking they got it easy.
那个灌木丛后面的天际线
skyline behind that brush.
斯科特,你想要吗?
Scott, you want it?
认为我们可以打包两个?
think we can pack two?
是的
yeah.
我们坐在那里剪掉那个,
We're sitting there cutting up that one,
我们看到这个人从山脊上爬了上来
and we saw this guy come up over the ridge.
斯科特要去看看他能不能得到那个
Scott is going to see if he can get that one.
好的,科林
all right, Krin.
哇,驯鹿下来了
wow, caribou down.
我们想我们会得到一只驯鹿
We figured we'd get one caribou.
这是我们最希望的,
I mean, that's a best we could've hoped for,
把两个放在一起真是太棒了
and get two together is amazing.
我们将拥有心脏、肾脏、肝脏
We're going to have heart, kidneys, livers.
他很高兴他能告诉我爸爸
He's happy that he can show my dad
他可以供应我们的家庭
that he can provide for our family.
他为自己感到骄傲,我也为他感到骄傲
He's proud of himself, and I'm proud of him.
他做得很棒
He did awesome.
我去完成那个 -听起来很棒
I'll go finish up that one. -sounds great.
- 一切准备就绪 -是的
-get it all ready. -yeah.
只是看着那个狼獾 -是的,对
just watch that wolverine. -yeah, right.
没有比这更真实的了
It doesn't get any more real than this.
如果我们没有驯鹿,我们就没有肉
If we didn't get caribou, we didn't have meat.
如果我们没有驯鹿,我们就得捕鱼
If we don't have caribou, we got to fish.
如果我们不能捕鱼,我们就没有食物
If we can't fish, we ain't got food.
黑莫一直在外面养家糊口
Heimo has been out here providing for his family
年复一年
for years and years and years.
我知道这让他有点担心,
I know it concerns him a little bit,
所以我们俩都得到一个真是太好了
so it's really nice that we both get one
所以他知道我们有能力,
so he knows that we are capable, you know?
他知道科林会成功,但他必须知道
He knows Krin will make it, but he has to know
我也可以为他提供
that I can provide for him, too.
黑莫要自豪了
Heimo is going to be proud.
-哦 - 很痛,是吗?
-ooh. -that hurts, huh?
给我更多的重物
put more weight on me.
我知道了
I got it.
你还需要什么吗?
You need anything else?
-不 -好的
-no. -okay.
现在太冷了
It's so cold right now.
我不能保持温暖
I can't stay warm.
医生说我需要更多检查
the doctor said I needed more tests
看看到底发生了什么,
to see exactly what's going on,
然后医生对受损的椎骨进行了X光检查,
and then they had x-rays of damaged vertebrae,
可能是肋骨受损,可能是癌症
maybe a damaged rib, something that could be cancer.
他们以前从未见过,但他们只是说,
They never saw that before, but they just said,
“我什么时候断了尾骨?”
"when did I break my tailbone?"
我说,“我没有打破我的--
I said, "I didn't break my --
我从未跌倒 我不记得跌倒了”
I never fell. I don't remember falling."
痛苦是我不喜欢的,
the pain is something I don't like,
和...
and...
今天我要与之抗争
today I'm going to fight it out.
自从生病以来,我一直很冷
I've been cold since I got sick.
我不产生热量
I don't produce heat.
它是可怕的
It's terrible.
我在新泽西出生和长大
I was born and raised in new jersey.
我记得我 6 岁的时候
I remember when I was 6 years old.
我们有一条河流穿过城市
We had a river going through the city.
半英里外有一片沼泽地
and there was a swampland around it for a half mile.
除了我,没有人走进去
no one walked in there except me.
我还看到了另外一个捕手
and there was one other trapper I saw
用一艘船,在河岸诱捕,
with a boat who trapped a bank,
我终于遇到了那个人,
and I finally wound up meeting that guy,
他教我如何给麝鼠剥皮,
and he showed me how to skin a muskrat,
从那时起,我被卖♥♥了
and from that point on, I was sold.
它使我成为一名捕手
It cemented me to be a trapper.
我去拿点水,
I'm going to get some water,
婴儿昏倒睡着了
and the baby is passed out sleeping.
蘸水桶之类的东西,
dipping water buckets and stuff like that,
带娃真的太难了
It's all really hard wearing a baby.
我没有像白♥痴♥一样穿水鞋
I didn't wear water shoes like an idiot.
比如,没有水鞋和一个婴儿,你在开玩笑吗?
like, no water shoes and a baby, are you kidding me?
如此愚蠢
so dumb.
人们认为水是理所当然的,但我们从来没有
I mean, people take water for granted, but we never have.
我们在这里生活的一部分就是提桶
part of our life out here is just carrying buckets around.
我们从来没有喝过自来水,
We've just never had running water,
不在城里,不在这儿
not in town, not out here.
我们总是在运水,运水,
We're always hauling water, hauling water,
为洗碗、洗衣服、
hauling water for dishes, for laundry,
洗任何东西,喝水,喂狗,
for washing anything, for drinking, for dogs,
而且运水要困难得多
and it's a lot harder to haul water
当你怀着婴儿的时候
When you're carrying a baby.
我们去吧
there we go.
幸运的是,我们的生活即将发生重大变化
I mean, luckily life is about to change big-time for us.
是的,这口井绝对值得
yep, definitely the well is so worth it
因为即使是这一次运水
because even this one water haul
只是为了喝水有点痛苦,
just for some drinking water is kind of a pain,
但至少我不必这样做,
but at least I don't have to do,
至少三四次来回
You know, three or four trips at least.
如果这行得通
That's if this works.
走着瞧
We'll see.
做什么?
Doing anything?
已经移♥动♥这个管道了
move this pipe already.
-继续? -我想
-keep going? -I suppose.
三号♥管
pipe number three.
好吧,我们要开始三号♥管道了
Well, we're about to start pipe number three.
我们已经打下了 4 英尺,
We've driven the driver, which is 4 feet,
然后是另一条井管,
and then another piece of well pipe,
这是 5'2",但我们需要继续往下推进
which is 5'2", but we need to keep going.
我们可能还没有下水
We're probably not into water yet.
绝对不是
most definitely not.
但它真的很慢
but it's going real slow.
我们以前从未这样做过
I mean, we've never done this before.
这都是一个学习的过程,
It's all a learning process,
但到目前为止,我很乐观
but so far I'm pretty optimistic.
它正在发生 这才是真正重要的
It's going. that's all that really matters.
它一直在下降
It just keeps going down.
握住它
hold it straight.
这是非常简单的技术,
It's real simple technology, you know?
你有一根管子和驱动管子的东西
I mean, you got a pipe and something to drive the pipe
带入地下,我想这里的地下水位
into the ground with, and I think the water table here
大概是15英尺左右
is probably around 15 feet or so.
它现在很容易
It's going now pretty easily.
所以你把它推入地下,
so you drive that into the ground,
然后你只需将管道部分拧到它上面
and then you just keep screwing sections of pipe onto it
把那些锤入地下
and pounding those into the ground
直到足够深
until it's far enough down
可以说,你挖到了水源,
and you strike gold, you know, so to speak.
再过十英寸,直到下一个管道继续
ten more inches to go until the next pipe goes on.
悉尼,你会在房♥子里用自来水长大吗?
Sydney, are you going to grow up with running water in the house?
等等,伙计 检查水
hold on, man. check the water.
把那顶帽子取下来
take that cap off there.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
让我们把细绳线拿出来
let's just get the string line out
放一些我们可以放下的东西
and put something that we can put down it
看看它是否被弄湿了
to see if it gets wet.
这可能是个好主意
That's probably a good idea.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表