剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
没有陷阱就抓不到毛皮动物,
You can't catch fur without traps,
所以你必须对他们采取预防措施,
so you have to take precautions with them, you know?
它们非常有价值,
I mean, they're extremely valuable,
明年我回来时他们会在这里
and they'll be here next year when I come back.
飞机来了
There's the airplane.
杰夫,啊!
Jeff, ah!
嘿! -你好!
Hey! -hi!
比你上次见到她的时候大一点
a little bigger than the last time you saw her.
是的 怎么样了?
yeah. how's it going?
-你好 -哇,很高兴见到你
-hi. -wow, good to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -所以,我要带你出去吗?
-good to see you. -so, am I taking you out?
-是的,狗 --还有狗...
-yeah, dogs. -and dogs...
是的,就像,会是我,悉尼,
yeah, it's, like, gonna be me, Sydney,
狗先上
Dogs first.
我们想尽可能多地在那里获得毛皮
We'd like to get as much fur on there as we can.
你带她
You take her.
是的,我的宝贝
yes, my baby.
是的,我不挡道,让狗排成一列
yeah, I'm staying out of the way and keeping the dogs lined up.
不能和泰勒一起离开,有点难过的
It's sad to not be leaving with Tyler.
我们不怎么分开,
We don't part each other very much, you know?
但他有一些事情要做
but he's got some stuff to do.
我们已经建立了很多非常美好的回忆
We've built a lot of really great memories
一起出来
out here together.
我仍然关注我想在这里做的事情
I still have my eye on things that I want to do here.
我还有那座山,我想去看看后面
I still have that hill that I want to go look behind.
你别跳出来,留下来
Don't you jump out, stay.
我只是...我甚至还没有接近完成这里
I'm just...I'm not even close to done out here.
最后一个...
one last...
门是安全的
Door is secure.
我会想念你的,悉尼,非常想念你
I'm gonna miss you, syd, so much.
不过,我会努力工作,所以我可以尽快回来,好吗?
I'll work hard, though, so I can get back to you fast, okay?
你今天将有一个大冒险
You're gonna have a big adventure today.
很多新东西,但你会和妈妈在一起,好吗?
lots of new things, but you'll be with mama, okay?
只是享受旅程,好吗?
just enjoy the ride, okay?
-好的 -好的
-all right. -all right.
爱你 -我很快就会回家
love you. -I'll be home soon.
注意安全
be safe.
我将会 我很快就会见到你们
I will. I'll see you guys soon.
好的
all right.
他们走了!
They're off!
老前辈,
the old-timers,
老捕手,
the old trappers,
周围已经不多了
There's not many around anymore.
它掠过我的脑海,我可能不会永远诱捕
It crosses my mind that I may not be trapping forever.
我接受
I accept that.
对我来说没关系
It's okay to me.
你必须分享快乐才能享受它
You have to share happiness to enjoy it.
这就是我们来这里的目的
It's what we're here for.
是时候通过这个地方了
It's time to pass this place along.
不错的收获
not a bad catch.
没有我希望的那么多
not quite as many as I was hoping for,
但它肯定比它可能的更好
but it's certainly better than it could be.
再次运行鲍勃的线路非常酷,
It is pretty cool, again, to run Bob's line,
并希望这只是一个开始
and hopefully this is just the start.
当你砍切陷阱线时,你就在思考
When you cut a trapline, you're thinking ahead.
这是一个你要使用的区域,
It's an area you're gonna use, you know,
在未来的许多季节里,
for many seasons to come,
将一个区域传递给其他人,
and by passing an area on to somebody else,
你给别人一个机会
You're giving somebody an opportunity
继续那个故事
to continue that story
并继续在小的意义上过你的生活
and continue living your life in a small sense.
我要去帐篷里生火,然后在炉子上做晚饭
I'm gonna go warm up my tent and get dinner on the stove.
这个季节真的很特别
This season was real special.
有很多第一次
there was a lot of firsts.
科林和斯科特 在这里更令人愉快
Krin and Scott being out here is just far more enjoyable.
爸爸,你想在哪里做?
where do you want to do it, dad?
只是,就在这里可能很好,对吧?
just, you know, just right over here might be good, huh?
还好
okay.
每年都有好时光和坏时光
every year there's good times and bad times.
看看所有的星星!
look at all the stars!
这一年,鲍勃去世了,
This year, Bob passed away,
然后他在保护区中留下了一种空白
then he left kind of a void in the refuge.
他是第一个去的
He is the first to go.
大家最想看什么?
what does everybody want to see first?
-大雪! - 大雪?
-big snow! -big snow?
-大雪 -让我们看看
-big snow. -let's see that.
如果这辈子都消失了,那就太可惜了
If this life were to disappear, it'd be a shame.
会的,因为它已经持续了数百万年
It would be, because it's been going on for millions of years.
我在很小的时候就选择了这样做
I chose to do this at a very young age.
我的父母总是告诉我不要,
my parents always told me not to,
谋生太难了
that it's just too hard of a way to make a living,
但我很感激这个事实
but I'm quite grateful for the fact
我能够像我一直梦想的那样生活
that I'm able to live how I've always dreamed on living.
总有一些值得感谢的事
There's always something to be thankful for
几乎在我们生命的每一刻,
in almost every moment of our life,
这是我绝对学到的东西
and that's something I've definitely learned
--住在这里,
through living out here,
无论我走到哪里,我都会带着它
and I take that with me wherever I go.
我到了湖边木屋
I made it to the lake cabin.
这是我们第一次开始的地方,所以这里有一些回忆
This is where we first started, so there's some memories here.
我们在这里度过了很多个夜晚
We spent a lot of nights here.
我有我的行军开拔令
I've got my marching orders.
我必须修复这个地方,
I've got to fix this place,
让它更宜居
make it a little bit more hospitable
让妻子和孩子能够在这里
for wife and baby to be here.
我只有这个理想,阿什莉和我
You know, I just have this ideal image of Ashley and I
--和孩子们有能力
and the kids just kind of being able
一起出去诱捕
to just go out trapping together
并在一天结束时,有一个得体的住宿地点
and have a decent place to stay at the end of the day.
随便你怎么改变它,
any way you shake it,
像阿什利和我一样住在树林里
living out in the woods like Ashley and I do
是一种具有挑战性的对付生活的方式,
is a challenging way to approach life,
但我认为它之所以有效,是因为我们真的想要它
but I think it's working just because we really wanted it to
因为不愿意放手
because of an unwillingness to sort of let it go.
准备好了吗?
ready?
开始
Here goes.
火♥药♥上膛
lock and load.
我很乐观,因为我能看到
I feel optimistic because I can see
下一代接手
the next generation take over.
当我离去时,我知道
I can go to my grave knowing
这种生活方式能够继续
that this lifestyle will keep going.
太棒了,感觉真好
It's wonderful, and it's a good feeling.
-哇! -哇!
-wow! -whoo!
-哇! -哇!
-whoa! -whoa!
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表