剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
It's a good rifle.
它可能和我爸爸买♥♥它时一样准确
It's probably just as accurate as when my dad bought it.
真正开始使用它是一种很好的感觉
It's kind of a good feeling to actually get to use it.
我爸爸喜欢看到他所有的旧东西都可以使用
my dad likes to see all of his old stuff going to use
因为我总是让他难受
because I always gave him a hard time
关于抓住应该扔掉的东西,
about holding onto things that should be thrown away,
然后有时我发现他的一件旧物件有用,
and then sometimes I find a use for one of his old objects,
然后他总是让我很难过
and he's always then gives me a hard time
因为让他很难受
for giving him a hard time.
我真的很喜欢这支步♥枪♥
I really like this rifle.
这对于搜寻陷阱线非常实用
I mean, it's very practical for carrying on the trap line
和收获小动物,
and for harvesting small game,
所以我会继续使用它
so I'm gonna continue using it.
这是我们家族历史的一部分
I mean, it's a part of our family history.
它是我们的一部分,它永远是我的一部分,
It's a part of us, and it always will be a part of me,
也许有一天我会把它传下去
and maybe someday I'll get to pass it on.
我正在生烟熏房♥,
I'm starting the smokehouse fire,
要去熏肉了
gonna go smoke the meat.
天热,肉很容易腐烂,
When it's hot out, meat rots really easily,
下雨的时候,它会变湿,更容易变质,
and when it's raining out, it gets wet, and it goes bad,
所以我们想让它尽快开始干燥
so we want to get it to start drying as soon as possible.
让它味道更好,味道会更好
It tastes better, makes a better flavor.
这个是柳树,这是云杉
This one is a willow, and this is spruce.
你可以通过查看它们来判断
You can tell by looking at them.
聚烟效果好吗?
It's holding the smoke good?
好,是的
good, yeah.
看起来我们都完成了
looks like we're all finished.
我一直在诱捕和狩猎这么久,
I've been trapping and hunting so long,
我意识到死亡是生命的一部分,
I realized death is part of life,
只是其中的一部分
You know, just part of it.
这个地方的一部分已经消失了
part of this place is gone.
有些东西没有了,鲍勃走了,
something is missing, you know, and Bob is gone,
所以,...
so, but it's...
你能做什么?
what can you do?
你对此无能为力
I mean, There's nothing you can do about it.
他走了
He's gone.
我认定,在精神上,鲍勃还在这里
I'm sure in spirit, he's still here.
总有一天我也得走,和故去的人一样
someday I got to go, too, like everybody.
我不喜欢它,但你要如何阻止它?
I don't like it, but how you gonna stop it?
这只是生命的一部分
It's just part of life.
我想我能活着是多么幸运
I think about how lucky I am to be alive.
我热爱和生活的一切都在这里
everything I love and live for is out here.
这是在家的一部分
It's a part of being home.
你必须吃驯鹿头,
You have to eat caribou head, you know?
- 我们走了 -晚餐看起来很棒
-there we go. -dinner looks great.
嗯,我只是想要一些舌头
mm, I just want some tongue.
拿一块
take a piece.
驯鹿的舌头是最好的
caribou tongue is the best
像这样在平底锅里慢烤,
and slow-roasted like this in a pan,
真是太棒了
It's just awesome.
有些舌头
There's some tongue.
看起来不错吗?
Does that look good?
哦 -嗯
-mm, nom-nom, ooh. -mm-hmm.
嗯,嗯
mm, mm.
你想要鼻子吗?
You want some nose?
这对我来说有点极端
That's a little extreme for me.
-什么? -不
-what? -nope.
不过我会试试的 那个怎么样?
I'll try it though. how about that?
驯鹿的鼻子,嗯?
caribou nose, huh?
第一次
first time.
它很脆
It's crunchy.
可口的
delicious.
只是把我今天打的兔子煮熟了,
just cooking up the rabbit I shot today,
很简单的一餐
pretty simple meal.
在我长大的时候,有一个冬天
When I was growing up, there was one winter
我们吃了很多兔子
We ate a lot of rabbit.
这是唯一的冬天之一
It was one of the only winters
我们没有得到驼鹿或任何驯鹿
that we didn't get a moose or any caribou.
周围没有动物,
there wasn't a lot of game around,
但我们很幸运有很多兔子,
but we were lucky there were a lot of rabbits,
所以我和我姐姐会出去,我们会诱捕兔子,
so me and my sister would go out, and we'd snare rabbits,
那是我们整个冬天的主要肉类来源
and that was our main source of meat throughout the winter.
我们大概吃了四五个,
We probably ate it four or five, you know,
也许每周四次
maybe four times a week.
我记得妈妈当时烤它
I remember mom baking it then.
这通常是她会做的
That's usually what she would do.
-嗯,他在吃它 -嗯
-mmm, he's eating it. -mm-hmm.
哇,喜欢吗?
wow, you like?
不错,嗯
It's good, mm.
回家有人真好,
It's just nice to come home to someone, you know,
然后上♥床♥睡觉,他们在那里...
and go to bed, and there they're...
他们躺在你旁边
You know, they're laying next to you.
然后你谈论你的一天,这很好,
then you talk about your day, and it's nice, you know?
我喜欢
I like that.
能自己做饭真好,
It's nice to be able to cook for myself, you know,
在我自己的家里
at my own house.
有人做饭会更好,或者更好,
It'd be nicer to have somebody to cook for or, even better,
有人为我做饭,但是,
somebody to cook for me, but, you know,
能够照顾自己真是太好了
It's nice being able to care for myself
用我爸爸的步♥枪♥射杀这只兔子
and shoot this rabbit with my dad's rifle.
我敢肯定他有很多晚上做类似的饭菜
I'm sure he had plenty of nights cooking similar meals.
我一个人做了六年
I did six years all alone.
我再也不想一个人了
never again will I want to be alone.
我的寿命有限,
I got a limited life span left,
所以我只想享受我所拥有的每一刻
and so I just want to enjoy every moment that I have.
和家人住在这里,这就是我前进的动力
living out here with family, that's what keeps me going.
看驼鹿的踪迹
look at the moose tracks.
这是一个热点 这是一个真正的热点
This is a hot spot. this is a real hot spot.
我们走吧
let's go.
我脑子里想着冬天之前要做什么
I have stuff in my mind what to do before winter.
吃肉是第一位的
getting meat is number one.
冬天你不用担心肉
You won't worry about meat in the wintertime
如果你得到一头驼鹿
If you get a moose.
有一种动物
there's an animal.
我只是想着过冬
I'm just thinking ahead to the winter.
你不希望措手不及
You wouldn't want to be caught unprepared
当冬天来临时
When winter is upon you.
当我打猎的时候,我会花很长的时间在...
when I'm hunting, I put long days in...
...但这不是确保
...but it's not a guarantee.
好吧,我要开枪了
okay, I'm gonna take my shot.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表