剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
我们妈妈小时候经常给我们戴上铃铛
our mom used to put bells on us as a kid
这样一来,她就知道我们在哪里了
so that way, she knew where we were.
如果周围有熊,
and in case There's a bear around,
铃铛会吓跑熊
They'll scare the bear off
因为它们不喜欢铃♥声♥
'cause they don't like the sound of bells.
科比
Colby.
我知道
I know.
科比不是那种呆呆的孩子
Colby's not a staying-still type of kid.
他必须到处动,他必须去玩,
he has to move, he has to go do things,
他必须去探索
he has to go explore.
我们要去远足了
we are headed out hiking.
好吧,准备好了吗,儿子?
okay, ready, son?
去你的座位
go in your seat.
这将是布巴的第一次
This'll be bubba's first time
到那里的山上的了望点
up to the lookout point off of the mountain there.
和红宝石的第一次
and Ruby's first time.
来吧,红宝石 给你
come on, Ruby. here you are.
我们会去那里,我们会看看周围
we'll go up there and we'll take a look around.
我妈妈第一次出来,她28岁,
my mom first came out here, she was 28,
这正是我现在的年龄
which is exactly how old I am now.
看,鸟!
look, bird!
鸟,鸟,哇,哇!
bird, bird, wow, wow!
感觉就像时光倒流
just feels like a step back in time
回到我的旧生活,
and back into my old life,
这是一种令人欣慰的感觉,
and it's a comforting feeling, you know.
感觉就像家一样
It feels like home.
科比一岁半了
Colby's a year and a half.
他进入一切
he gets into everything.
不
no, no.
他充满能量,充满活力
he's so full of energy, so full of life.
那里有一个落下点
There's a drop-off right down there.
小时候,我不知道坐下来担心它
as a kid, I didn't know to sit and worry about it.
但现在和他在一起,就像,“哦,我的上帝
but now with him, it's like, "oh, my god.
不要从那个平台走 20 英尺”
Don't go 20 feet from that ledge."
是的,这太可怕了
yeah, it's terrifying.
但小时候,就像“哦,看!
but as a kid, it's like "oh, look!
我可以站在这里直视下方”
I can stand right here and look straight down."
有科比在这里,真的让我很感激我的妈妈
having Colby out here really makes me appreciate my mom
因为她不得不经历的
because of what she had to go through
与我和我的妹妹
with me and my sister.
她把我们养在这里
she raised us out here.
她绝对是我的榜样
she's definitely my role model.
我很想传承我的童年狩猎
I'd love to pass on my childhood hunting
和捕鱼什么的
and fishing and everything.
在户外变脏变浑浊,
being outdoors and getting dirty and getting muddy,
我想把它转告给他
and I'd like to pass that on to him.
斯科特和我们很兴奋
Scott and I -- we're pretty excited
把宝宝带到这里,教他怎么出去
to bring the baby out here and teach him how to be out here
并让下一代在这里
and have the next generation out here.
这也是斯科特的人生全新篇章
It's a brand-new chapter in Scott's life, too.
他对此非常感兴趣
he's totally gung-ho about it.
他有点像我爸爸本来的样子
he is kind of like the way my dad would have been
第一次在这里
out here the first time.
他很高兴来到这里,我真的很高兴
he's happy to be here, and I'm really glad.
这基本上是我想做的
This is essentially what I wanted to do
因为我真的很小
since I was really little.
我只是想去打猎,捕鱼和诱捕
I just wanted to go hunt and fish and trap
并以此为生
and make a life out of it.
我在高中认识了科林
and I met Krin in high school.
我在数学课上认识了她
I met her in math class.
科林和我开始约会
Krin and I started dating.
我不知道她是这样长大的
I had no idea she grew up this way.
直到我的一个朋友我才知道
I had no clue till one of my friends
刚来找我
just came to me,
说,“嘿,伙计,你需要”读这本书
said, "hey man, you need "to read this book."
关于阿♥拉♥斯加户外活动之类的
about Alaskan outdoors and that kind of thing.
正是我喜欢的,所以我开始阅读它,
just what I was into, so I started reading it,
这是关于科林的爸爸的
and it's about Krin's dad.
我非常兴奋,但也有点害怕
I was super excited but also kind of intimidated
因为她长大了
'cause she grew up
做我想做的所有事情
Doing all the things that I wantedto do.
突然之间,你的岳父是个传奇
all of a sudden, your father-in-law's a legend
在诱捕圈子里,只是一个很棒的户外运动者
in trapping circles and just an awesome outdoorsman.
这只是一次疯狂的经历
It's just a crazy experience.
而黑莫绝对不是一般的岳父
and Heimo is definitely not the average father-in-law.
有很多事情要做
There's a lot to live up to.
我不想让他担心我们的安康
I don't want him to have to worry about our welfare.
做正确的事情有很大的压力
There's a lot of pressure to do it right.
他们降落得更多
They land more.
九月是最好的月份
september is the best month.
驯鹿,驼鹿的繁殖季节开始了
breeding season starts for the caribou, the moose.
一切都在九月发生
everything is moving in september.
我们要让船保持漂浮,
we're gonna keep the boat floating,
安静,待在河中♥央♥
be quiet, stay in the middle of the river
尽我所能
as much as I can.
河流走廊吸引了动物
the river corridor attracts the animals
动物沿着河流的两岸穿行,
traveling down both sides of the river,
找东西吃
looking for something to eat.
你本可以把什么东西吓到树林里,
You could have scared something into the woods,
发动机响,它们会等安静的时候出来
motoring up, and they'll be out when it's quiet.
然后你就飘着进去
and you float right into 'em.
我记得和我的家人在这里划船,
I remember boating up here with my family,
我们甚至没有到木屋,我们射击了一只驯鹿
and we're not even to the cabin and we shoot a caribou.
这是梦幻般的
It's fantastic.
当孩子们在这里,我的前任在这里时,
When the kids were out here and my ex was here,
照顾我们,我们都互相依赖
taking care of us, we all depended on each other.
那是我一生中最美好的岁月
that was the best years of my life, period.
想要我的胳膊吗?
want my arm?
没有
no.
外面也有什么?
anything outside, too?
当你环顾四周时
as you're looking around.
是的 好的
yes. okay.
我想要那个收音机
I want that radio.
这个 是的
This one. yeah.
好的 只需拔下它
okay. just unplug it.
好的
okay.
哦,嘘--
oh, sh--
我们要收集鲍勃的一些东西
we got to collect some of Bob's stuff
他想去塔利西亚家
that he wants to take over to Talicia's
因为他现在在那边
since he's over there now.
让他感到舒适和温暖的东西
things that keep him comfortable and warm
他不想把某些东西留在这里,
and he doesn't want to leave certain things here,
喜欢他的枪和对他很重要的东西
like his guns and things that are important to him.
这是我住的旅行拖车
This is my travel trailer where I've been living in,
但我不再住在这里了
but I'm not living here anymore.
我要带走贵重物品离开这里
I'm taking valuable stuff out of here.
这里有很多材料
There's a lot of material in here.
啊,我喜欢待在这里,但它越来越难
Ah, I like being here, but it's getting
我现在的情况,越来越难了
harder and harder with the condition I'm in.
但这是我必须处理的事情
but it's something that I've got to handle.
哦,这只是,我不知道,
oh, this is just, I don't know,
接近我接近死亡的第 15 次,
close to the 15th time I should be dead,
但上帝爱我,我爱他,他知道
but god loves me and I love him and he knows it.
哦,那些枪
oh, the derringers.
看,有两支 .48, .410s
see, got two of these .48, .410s.
我得离开这里
I got to get out of here.
我会把书带来 我会在那里的车里
I'll bring the books. I'll be in the car there.
好的
okay.
这很难
It's been hard.
我知道他感觉不太好
I know he's not feeling really good
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表