剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
哦,我当然希望我有一只海狸
oh, I sure hope I got a beaver.
来吧,海狸
come on, beaver.
哦,圈套都搞砸了,但是没有...
oh, the snares are all goofed up, but there's no...
我看不出里面有没有海狸
I can't see if there's a beaver in there.
啊
Ah.
嗯,有活动
Well, there was activity.
这很好,但是--
That's good, but --
我现在对动物的了解
I know more about the animals now than
--比我20岁时了解多了,
what I did when I was 20,
所以我知道,我什么时候有机会抓到一只,
so I know when I've got a good chance to catch one,
但永远不会是 100%
but it's never 100%.
很多碎冰,男孩,很冷
lot of fricking ice, boy, and cold.
它们吃了我的诱饵
and they ate my bait.
我有一只海狸!
and I have a beaver!
我必须快点把海狸拉出来
I've got to pull the beaver out real quick
因为天气是 -10 或 -12 度,
because it's, like, 10 or 12-below,
水会结冰到皮肤上,
and the water will freeze to the hide,
所以我必须相当快地做到这一点
so I've got to do that fairly quick.
哦,大只,也是
oh, big one, too.
好的 哦!
okay. ooh!
很重啊
It's fricking heavy.
差不多有 85 磅,
That's almost 85 pounds there, you know?
当你像这样在上面擦雪时,它会干...
When you rub snow on it like this, it dries the...
它去除了毛皮上的水,大部分的水,
It takes the water off the fur, most of the water,
所以我在擦这雪
and so I'm rubbing this snow.
正是这种结晶的雪吸收了皮革上的水
It's this crystallized snow that sucks up the water on the hide.
我喜欢让它尽可能干燥
I like to get it as dry as possible.
那里
there.
你看到那里擦雪现在有多干了吗?
You see how dry it is now from brushing that snow on there?
是你用的结晶雪,不是那种蓬松的东西
It's that crystallized snow you use, not that fluffy stuff.
哦!
oh!
埃德娜吃晚饭时,会很高兴了
Edna is going to be happy now for supper.
我有一段时间没有海狸尾巴了
been a while since I had beaver tail.
在这里,你使用一切
out here, you use everything.
有时,当有一只貂,
Sometimes, when there's a marten,
它半路吃了其他貂,
and he eat other marten halfway,
我用它们做东西
I make things out of them.
是的,我缝了眼睛
yeah, I sewed the eyes.
我所要做的就是把它塞进去
all I have to do is stuff it.
这是我的驯鹿貂,由貂头制成
It's my caribou marten, made out of marten head
还有我收集的骨头
and the bones that I've collected.
我喜欢做东西然后送人
I like to make things and give them away.
对我来说,这让我感觉很好
to me, it makes me feel good.
孩他妈,你把咖喱放进去搅拌了吗?
Mom, did you put the curry in and stir it?
放了
I did.
哦,那咖喱真好吃
ooh, that curry is so good.
咖喱汤和海狸尾巴?
Curry soup and beaver tail?
一定好
It'll be good.
这是一些脚
Here is some feet.
以后可以吃
We can eat them later,
虽然我很快就会在这里找到尾巴
though I'm going to have the tail here pretty quick.
尾巴是...
the tail is...
你可以在这里看到,这都是脂肪
You can see in here, this is all fat.
真的很丰富
It's really rich.
很好吃,真的很好吃
It's good eating, really good eating.
嘿,孩他妈,我把尾巴竖起来,这样我们就可以煮了
Hey, mom, I'm putting the tail up, so we can cook it.
煮海狸尾巴的关键是我们怎么煮它
the key to cooking the beaver tail is if we cook it
时间长了会很油腻,所以稍微煮一下,
too long, it'll get so greasy, so let it cook a little bit,
然后我们会剥去上面的皮,放一点香料
and then we'll peel the top skin off and put little bit of spice.
是的
ho.
干得好,男孩们
good job, boys.
今天的总结
That's a wrap for today.
你们做得很好
You guys did good.
哦!
odo!
哦,你快疯了,Lulu
oh, you were pulling like crazy, Lulu.
Kozik,你做得很好 你为我辛苦了
Kozik, you did good. you worked hard for me.
谢谢哥们
Thanks, buddy.
你也是,烟,好姑娘
You too, Smoke, good girl.
好女孩
good girl.
好孩子,杰夫
good boy, Jaffe.
哦,我今天有感觉
oh, I've got a feeling today.
还有不少要走的 它正在工作
still quite a few to go. it's working.
我不确定它是如何工作的,但我对此很满意
I wasn't sure how it was going to work, but I'm happy with it.
这些狗是家庭的一部分,
These dogs are part of the family,
和家人有工作做,
and the family has work to do,
我们都在同一个团队,
and we're all on the same team, you know?
我们都在朝着同一个目标前进,
We're all driving towards the same goal,
这是试图改进我们所拥有的
and that's trying to improve on what we have.
一旦那个棚子在那边的院子里建好,
once that shed is built over there in the yard,
那么我几乎会在这个营地一切就绪
then I'll pretty much be squared away here at this camp.
这将是一个养家糊口的好地方
It'll be a really great place to raise a family.
你真是一头强壮的野兽
You're such a strong beast.
你今天拉了,不是吗?
You were pulling today, weren't you?
这不再只是关于我和阿什利了,
It's not just about me and Ashley anymore, you know?
我们必须做这项工作,让家庭前进
We've got to make this work for the family moving forward
并为悉尼打造一个安全舒适的好地方
and make a good place for Sydney to be -safe and comfortable.
无论我在哪里,在做什么,
No matter where I'm at and what I'm doing,
我一直在想她
I'm always thinking about her.
那是爸爸吗? -嗨,悉尼
Is that daddy? -hi, Syd.
爸爸回来了!
Daddy is home!
今年是我在这里的第一年
This year is my first year out here.
这是我对明年的预期的基准
This is my baseline for how I expect next year
去,
to go, you know?
我正在学习更多
I'm learning more.
希望,这只是改进
Hopefully, it's only improvements.
捕捉貂,超出了我的预期
I exceeded my expectations catching marten.
我设定了10个目标
I set a goal for 10.
我16个
I'm at 16.
明年,我会做得更好
and next year, I'll do better.
这绝对是一种体验,
It's definitely an experience,
跟黑莫一样有经验的人学习
learning from somebody with as much experience as Heimo.
你要我翻那个面包?
You want me to flip that bread?
是
yes.
好的,孩他妈
yes, ma'am.
我把埃德娜带到这里的第一年,我们还很年轻
First year that I brought Edna out here, we were young.
我们二十多岁,
We were in our twenties, you know.
多年来,我们互相传授技能--
over the years, we teach each other skills
她不知道的,我不知道的
that she didn't know, that I didn't know.
那我们来点海狸尾巴吧
let's have some beaver tail then.
嗯
mmm.
我喜欢她这样脆脆的
I like her crunchy like this.
非常满足,非常满足
It's pretty rich, very rich.
我和埃德娜,都是非常非常自豪能为家庭的人
me and Edna are very, very proud to give our family
他们在这里生活所需的技能
the skills that they need to live out here.
你准备好睡觉了吗?
Are you ready for bed?
我们会把你变成你的睡衣
We'll change you into your jammies.
好工作
good job.
你想看书,嗯?
You want to read a book, hmm?
阿什利和我有一个孩子,显然,
Ashley and I have one kid, obviously,
我们希望至少再有一个孩子,
and we want to have at least one more,
所以我希望他们有一个积极的经历
and so I want them to have a positive experience
并深情地记住它,
and to remember it fondly,
也许甚至想自己做
and maybe to even want to do it themselves
当他们长大成人时
When they become adults.
结束
the end.
这是我要诱捕的区域
This is the area that I'm going to trap in
在我的余生中,这就是我想去的地方,
for the rest of my life, and this is where I want to be,
我认为你必须拥抱它
and I think you have to just embrace
驱使你做的一切,
whatever it is that drives you,
无论你对什么充满热情并为之奋斗
whatever it is that you're passionate about and go for it.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表