剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
是的 真的很好吃
yeah. it's really good eating.
阿什利和我就像狗一样
Ashley and I are just like the dogs.
当我们离开木屋不得不努力工作时
When we're out away from the cabin having to work hard
在寒冷的天气里,我们需要高热量的饮食,
and be out in the cold, we need a high-fuel diet,
就像,超级全力以赴
You know, like, super concentrated
脂肪和蛋白质只是为了保持温暖
with fat and protein just to stay warm.
这就是为什么在那儿有主食很重要,
That's why it's important having that staple there,
大量的肉类可供使用
that big supply of meat to work with.
这为你提供了很多多用途
that gives you a lot of versatility.
它使你作为厨师的工作轻松多了
It makes your job as a cook a hell of a lot easier.
你准备好消磨了吗?
are you ready to grind,
或者你只想让她睡着?
or you want to just let her fall asleep?
欢迎你打个盹
You're welcome to take a nap.
嘘
shh.
是的 这个季节,离家越来越难了
yeah. this season, it's harder to be away from home
很长一段时间,因为我们现在有悉尼,
for long periods of time 'cause we have Sydney now,
我一直在家里度过更多的时间
and I've been spending more time around home
只是为了帮助阿什利带悉尼
and just to help Ashley with Sydney
只是为了和我们的女儿共度时光,所以...
and just to spend time with our daughter, so...
嗯,是的,因为这里有很多家务活
Well, yeah, because a lot of the chores around here
带悉尼真的很难,
would be really hard with Sydney,
我永远不会离开家
and I would never get out of the house
如果泰勒不在,我们就对换
If Tyler isn't around, so we'll trade.
听起来她不会为我们睡觉吧?
Doesn't sound like she's going to sleep for us, huh?
怕她有点分心
afraid she's a little distracted.
好吧,这是我和阿什利第一次
Well, this is the first time Ashley and i
实际上做香肠
have ever actually made sausage
--用这里的驼鹿肉,
out of our moose out here,
所以这将是一个学习曲线,
so it'll be a learning curve to it,
但我认为它应该是好的
but I think it should be good.
会很好吃,
It's going to be tasty,
尤其是这种熏肉
especially with this smoked meat.
好的 我要开始碾碎一些肉了
okay. I'm going to start grinding some meat.
我来啦!
Here I go!
我们这里只有驼鹿肉,
all we have for meat out here is moose,
这真的很棒,
which is really great,
但是,每个人都喜欢把东西混合
but, I mean, everybody likes to mix things up a little bit
并做一些有趣的事情
and do something interesting.
变化是生活的调味品,
variety is the spice of life,
我们没有任何品种,我们需要一些
and we haven't had any variety, and we need some.
你加香料什么的,我现在应该磨一些吗?
should I grind now while you add spices or something?
哦耶 我想我们可以交换
oh, yeah. I guess we could trade.
一个人在北极荒野过冬,
spending the winter in the arctic wilderness by yourself,
有时会变得阴沉,
It can get kind of gloomy sometimes,
所以如果你能找到一些方法来减轻它,那很好
so if you can find some way to lighten it up, it's good.
所以,我们的花♥园♥里有很多我们自己的香料
so, we have a lot of our own spices from our garden.
重于鼠尾草?
Heavy on the sage?
-我喜欢--你很喜欢
-I like -- -You like it a lot.
你知道我对此的感受 我喜欢它
You know how I feel about it. I love it.
悉尼
Sydney.
我们应该在里面放一些黑胡椒吗?
should we put some black pepper in there or not?
是的
yeah.
我们会打喷嚏吗?
are we going to sneeze?
哦! 哦,它抓住了你!
ooh! ooh, it got you!
祝福你
bless you.
真的很特别
It's really special
花时间陪孩子,
to spend time with your kids,
我想,尤其是一个婴儿
I think, and a baby especially.
当悉尼足够大时会很有趣
It'll be fun when syd's old enough
帮助做这样的事情
to help do stuff like this.
嗯
mm-hmm.
她想把这些东西压扁,不是吗?
She'd like to squish this stuff, wouldn't she?
嗯
mm-hmm.
这是一种奇妙的体验,
It's an amazing kind of experience,
我认为尝试将它们包括在内很重要
and I think it's important that you try to include them
在制♥作♥香肠等活动中,
in activities like making sausage,
洗碗什么的...
washing the dishes or whatever...
-认为我们应该炒一块 -嗯
-think we should fry up a piece. -mm-hmm.
看看味道如何,然后我们可以添加一些东西
see how it tastes, and then we can add something
-如果我们愿意 -好的
-if we want to. -okay.
...它们看到
...so that they see
这就是我们所做的,
that, you know, this is what we do,
这就是你的做法,这是生活的一部分,
and this is how you do it, and it's part of life, you know?
我们让它摆放,
We'll let it set,
让香料混合一会儿,然后--
let the spices blend for a while and --
那个孩子已经准备好睡午觉了
that kid's ready for a nap.
我们得到的是一双干净的手套
what we got here is clean pair of gloves.
这是我的捕狼用手套
these are my wolf gloves.
我不会在其他任何事情上使用
I don't use them on anything else.
我不使用它们来加油,
I don't use them for gas,
狼用套圈
just for wolf snares
和狼陷阱
and wolf traps.
如果我们不碰其他任何东西,
If we don't touch anything else,
它减少了圈套上的人类气味
It lessens the smell of human on the snares.
一旦我找到了猎杀地点,
once I found the kill site,
我决定设置一堆圈套
I decide to set a bunch of snares
因为你设置的越多,
because the more that you set,
你得到东西的机会就越大
the more chances you have to get something.
我觉得这里是个不错的地方
I think it's a pretty good spot right here.
这是一条很好用的小径
It's a pretty well-used trail.
它们会回到这里,因为它们知道这次猎杀
They'll come back here 'cause they know that this kill
就在这里,所以它们会进去,
is right here, so they'll come into it,
所以我要设置一堆集♥合♥
so I'm going to set a bunch of sets.
爸爸教我如何设置这样的狼杀
dad taught me how to set a wolf kill like this.
我要做的是绕着它走,绕着它走很远,
what I'm going to do is walk around it, real far around it,
这样它们就看不到我的踪迹
so that they can't see my trail.
迈出真正的大步
make really big steps
所以看起来像一只驼鹿穿过
so it looks like a moose came through
而不是人类
instead of a human.
狼,它们是非常聪明的生物,
wolves, they're really intelligent creatures,
所以它们知道,如果有什么不对劲,那就不一样了
so they know, you know, if something is off, different.
它们不习惯这里有人
They're not used to man up here.
来到这里让你回归自然,
being out here brings you back to nature,
多一点本能
a little bit more instinctual.
这有点像重新放纵自己
It's kind of like re-wilding yourself.
这绝对像是时光倒流
It's definitely like taking a step back in time
人类在这里的地方,
where mankind was here,
这就是我们的生活方式,
and this is how we live,
基本的狩猎技能,
You know, basic hunting skills,
为我们自己诱捕
trapping for our own.
现在我必须在那儿把它连起来
now I've got to wire it down right there.
让我们把它挂在这条小路上
let's hang this over this trail.
我希望狼在一个区域行走,
I want the wolves to walk in one area,
就像,就在那里,所以当它这样做时,
like, right there, so when he does,
它会把头伸进去然后被抓住
He'll put his head into this and get caught.
就是这样
and that's it.
不想更多的痕迹
Don't want any more tracks.
不要更多的分支
Don't want any more branches.
就挂在那里
just hangs there.
好像真的很简单
It seems like it's really simple,
但如果你弄错了,你什么也得不到
but if you get it wrong, you ain't going to get anything.
这只是一些脂肪
It's just some lard
给鱼加一些脂肪
to add some fat to the fish.
不然很瘦
It's pretty lean otherwise,
所以它必须融入那里
so that's got to melt into there.
是的 工作犬,它们必须保持温暖
yeah. the working dogs, they have to stay warm
整天靠自己的体温,
by their own body heat all day long,
所以它们需要密集、高热量的食物
so they need dense, high-calorie food
里面有很多水分,所以它可以让它们保持水分
with a lot of moisture in it so it keeps them hydrated.
我们想要它又好又厚
We want it nice and thick.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表