剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
北极地区野生动物保护区是美国最大的受保护荒野
1980 年,美国政♥府♥禁止在保护区进行新的人类占领 只剩下七张木屋许可证
木屋的位置被隐藏起来,以保护这些家庭的隐私
北极保护区的面♥积♥大致等同于
The arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你去几百、
You go for hundreds,
几千里,没有路,什么也没有
thousands of miles without roads, nothing.
我们的许可证只会到期
Our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子死去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,将没有人
Within 100 years, there's gonna be nobody.
我们是最后一个
We are the last.
像这样在北极,这是为数不多的地方之一
Up in the arctic like this, this is one of the few places
一个人可以这样生活,
that a person can live like this,
这种生活方式
this kind of lifestyle.
这可能是最自在的--
This is probably the most free --
你可以过的自♥由♥生活
free life you could live.
我在这里住了40年
I've lived here 40 years.
我是地球上唯一的--
I'm the only man on the face of the earth
知道这里的土地
that knows this country right here.
我爱孤独
I love the solitude.
这是人间天堂
It's heaven on earth.
我见过你从未见过的东西
I've seen stuff that you never see.
说到动物,我只是另一个动物
When it comes to the animals, I'm just another --
另一个掠食者在这里
another predator out here.
当你像我们一样靠土地生活时,你会看到,
When you live off the land like we do, you see how,
你多么接近生命的边缘
you know, close you are to the edge of life.
这是自然世界的游戏
It's the natural world at play.
能够追求你的生活
Being able to pursue your life
没有栅栏或边界...
without fences or borders...
很刺♥激♥,让你感觉还活着
It's thrilling, makes you feel alive.
这是家
This is home.
昨天飞机带我出去了
The plane brought me out yesterday.
还有埃德娜,
And Edna and, uh,
我的女儿朗达--
my daughter Rhonda and --
还有孙女科林,他们今天要出来
and the granddaughter Coleen, they're gonna come out today.
这只是我们生活的一部分
This is just part of our life.
我们只是在夏末秋初来到这里
I mean, we just come out here in the late summer, early fall
然后陷阱捕猎,一直到春天
and then trap until springtime.
所以我只想使这个砾石堆--
So I just wanna make this gravel bar
尽可能平坦,因为
as smooth as possible 'cause
我希望他们安全着陆
I want 'em to have a safe landing.
我在这里已经 41 年了
I've been here for 41 years.
这只是在这里生活的一部分
And it's just part of livin' out here.
你得把事情做好,
You gotta -- you gotta make things good, uh,
对飞行员有好处
good for the pilots.
否则,他们不会为你起飞
Otherwise, they're not gonna fly for you.
他们不想让飞机受损
They don't wanna -- they don't wanna wreck their airplanes.
他们不想有机会受伤
And they don't wanna get in a chance of gettin' hurt
或者,更糟糕的是,死亡
or -- or, worse yet, dead.
大多数人没有意识到
Most people don't realize
最近的道路在300 英里之外
the nearest road is three -- 300 miles away.
你不会开车去这样的地方
You -- you don't drive to a place like this.
这是真实的荒野
I mean, this is true, true wilderness, you know?
我们有三个木屋
We have three cabins that we move to.
这样,我们轮换住它们,
And that way, we rotate them,
缓解该区域的诱捕压力,
the trapping pressure in the area,
这样动物就可以回来了
so the animals can come back.
这个较低的木屋被淹了很多次
This lower cabin flooded there so bad numerous times
它发霉得厉害了,无法居住
that it's, uh, it's so moldy it's unlivable.
你不能--它有毒
You can't -- it's toxic.
所以我们今年要建造一个新的木屋
So we're building a new cabin this year.
而且,直到木屋建成,
And, uh, until the cabin is built,
这是家
this is home.
这是家
This is home.
他们来了
Here they are.
我正在努力得到这个--这对她来说是完美的
I'm tryin' to get this -- this perfect for her
所以她有漂亮、光滑的地面
so she has nice, smooth ground.
你知道?
You know? You know?
我只是想成为好丈夫
I'm just tryin' to be the -- the nice husband.
那里 所以
There. voilà.
特别 别♥墅♥
Zee villa.
埃德娜的家
Edna's home.
哦,我现在很高兴
Oh, I'm happy now.
很好 一切都很好
It's good. Everything's good.
一切都很好
Everything's real good.
埃德娜,除了她作为母亲和妻子的角色...
Well, Edna, besides her role as a mother and a wife...
你好 -欢迎回家,妈妈
-Oh, hello. -Welcome home, mom.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
...她是--
...I mean, she's --
她也是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend too.
你知道?
You know?
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
上次,
Last time, uh,
科林和朗达在这里,我想那是 3 年前的事了
Coleen and Rhonda were here, I think it was 3 years ago.
哇!
Mwah!
朗达很高兴来到这里
Rhonda is excited to be out here.
她想给女儿看
And she wants to show her daughter
她长大的地方和 - 以及她所做的事情
where she was raised and -- and things she did.
他们会想看看木屋
and they'll wanna see the cabin.
这个地方对她来说真的很特别
This place is really special for her.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
哦,我们需要一把刀
Oh, we'll need a knife.
双的--你想要我的--
Couple -- you want my --
我的小刀?
my little knife?
这是一个很好的 不
It's a pretty good one. No.
我不想尝试用那个东西对付驼鹿
I don't want to try and tackle a moose with that thing.
我们现在一团糟
We're in a total mess right now
因为我们刚刚打开了这间木屋,
'cause we just opened this cabin up,
不到 12 小时前,差不多,前门
like, less than 12 hours ago, pretty much, the front door.
搬进来就行了
Just movin' in.
阿什利和我过着这种游牧生活,
Ashley and I kind of live this nomadic life,
我们在费尔班克斯待了半年
where we're spending half the year in Fairbanks.
我们家的另一个地方是--
The other place that's our home is --
在保护区里
is up here in the refuge.
只是要去走路,寻找驼鹿
Just gonna go kinda take a stroll and look for a moose.
我们在冬天设陷阱
We trap during the winter.
这使我们能够维持生计
And that allows us to make ends meet.
一旦我们降落在这里,
Once we land out here,
我们立即与天气和时间作斗争
we're immediately battling weather and time.
所以我们需要在河水结冰之前得到我们的肉
So we need to get our meat before the river freezes.
-爱你 -是的
-Love you. -Yeah.
-好的 -祝你好运
-Okay. -good luck.
是的 谢谢
Yeah. thanks.
去拿他们
Go get 'em.
是的 去拿他们,我的冠军
Yeah. go get 'em, champ.
收费的
Charge.
我做饭如果没有肉
I'm cooking without meat.
这是可悲的
It's sad.
吃肉一切都好
Everything's better with meat.
如果你住在丛林里,吃肉,
If you live in the bush, having meat,
这就像贫穷和富有的区别
it's like the difference between being poor and being rich.
现在,我觉得我们需要肉
Right now, I feel like we need meat.
但尤其是当我们有家庭的时候,
But especially when we have a family,
有驼鹿什么的真的很重要--
it'll be really important to have moose or so--
东西,驯鹿,任何东西
something, caribou, anything.
我们有一个建立家庭的时间表
We kinda have a timetable for starting a family.
大概,大概是明年秋天吧
Um, probably, it will be maybe next fall.
怀孕的时候来这里,
Coming out here when I'm pregnant,
我知道,医生离这里真的很远
I know that a doctor's, like, really far away.
我不是特别有经验
I mean, I'm not incredibly experienced
像其他一些人一样,
like some of the other people,
就像 黑莫和 Lewises 一样
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表