剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
有点像灌木丛中的公路
kinda like a highway in the bush.
所以这是一条很大的生命线
so it's a big lifeline.
这是我爸爸砍下的小径,
This is the trail that my dad cut,
我想他在这里的第三或第四年
I think his third or fourth year out here.
花了他六年时间
took him, you know, six years.
所以,我失去了,回到这里,
so, you know, I've lost, back here,
20 到 30 英里的陷阱线
between 20 and 30 miles of trapline.
那几年,砍割小径的季节
That's years, you know, seasons of cutting trail.
我要度过相当长的冬天
I was gonna spend quite a bit of my winter
回到这些小径
back on these trails.
在这场火灾之前,我大概知道
You know, before this fire, I kind of roughly know
我能在这里赶上什么
what I can catch back here.
这是一个更安全的季节,或者至少感觉是这样
It was a lot more secure season, or at least it felt that way.
但是...这就是生活
but...That's life for ya.
需要很长一段时间,才能回到这里
It'll be a while before I'm back here.
看看这一切
look at all that.
这条小径都是驯鹿粪颗粒
This trail's just paved with caribou pellets.
这对它们来说一定是一条主要的路
This must be a major little run for 'em here.
也许我们应该跟踪这一点
maybe we should follow this a bit.
继续前进,不是吗?
just keeps going, don't it?
是的
yeah.
这很疯狂 你认为有多少只鹿是通过这里,
It's crazy. how many you think came through here,
造成这么多? 一堆
to make this much? -a bunch.
这些驯鹿,它们就是这么神秘的动物,
these caribou, they're just such mysterious animals,
它们是北方明显的象征
You know, and they're so iconic of the north.
这是很大一部分原因
It's a big part of the reason
为什么人们能够在这里生存
Why I think people were able to survive up here,
是因为大的驯鹿群
is because of the big caribou herds
人们可以作为食物和衣服的依靠
that they could depend on for food and clothing.
想到驯鹿支撑着人们在这里,真是太酷了
It's cool to think that they sustained people up here
几万年了,一切都还好
for tens and thousands of years, and everything's kinda
还是一如既往
still the same as it always has been.
这有点神奇,
There's something magical about that, you know?
这是一个神圣的地方,这个保护区,
It's a sacred place, this refuge,
能够做到是一件很美好的事情
and it's a beautiful thing to be able
感受与过去的联♥系♥
to feel that connection to the past.
你可以看到迹象无处不在
You can see the signs are everywhere.
认为我们处于一个好位置
think we're in a good spot.
要么是--我真的说不出来
It was either an -- I couldn't really tell.
我认为是驯鹿
I think it was caribou.
就这样,伙计
just like that, man.
哦耶
oh, yeah.
我知道
I know, I know.
好吧,悉尼今天要称重
all right, Sydney is gonna get weighed today.
- 这是她 4 个月的生日
-It's her 4-month birthday.
我曾经在镇上的五金店给她称过体重,
I weighed her once at the hardware store in town,
在称重铁钉的秤上
on the scale that weighs the nails.
脱掉我宝宝的鞋子、衬衫和裤子
taking my baby's shoes and shirts and pants off.
-好吧,我们有...
-okay, we've got...
坚持住,小女士! 事情即将发生
hang in there, lady! things are about to happen.
我只是减去跳椅的重量
I'll just subtract the weight for the jumpy chair.
所以据此,她增加了一磅
so according to this, she's gained a pound
在过去的几周里,这很好
in the last couple weeks, so that's good.
应该一直向上,永远不会向下
should always go up, never down.
悉尼 4 个月大时体重 16 磅
Sydney weighs 16 pounds at 4 months old today.
我真的很喜欢在飞机附近露营
Charlie: I really like to camp near the airplane.
我总是担心熊会爬上它
I'm always worried a bear will get on it.
所以我可以在这里睡觉,离我的飞机 30 英尺
so here I can sleep, you know, 30 feet from my plane.
这有点完美
That's kind of perfect.
在下面生点火,做晚饭
have a little fire down there, make dinner.
我的诱捕季节肯定会受到影响
my trapping season is definitely gonna be affected
火灾相当严重
pretty drastically by the fires.
可能最终会更多地采用徒步诱捕
probably will end up trapping on foot a lot more
更多的时间呆在屋式帐篷里,
and spending a lot more time out in wall tents,
远离木屋
away from the cabin.
它现在正在释放一点热量
It's putting off a nice little bit of heat right now.
森林火灾极具破坏性
forest fire is extremely devastating.
我敢肯定至少有一半的动物
I'm sure at least half the population of animals
--生活在那里的,都死了,
that were living in there perished, you know,
在那场大火之中
inside of that fire.
但它重新生长,变成
but it grows up and it becomes
对其他动物来说是一个非常好的环境
a very good environment for other animals.
那里有彩虹
rainbow there.
这是成长过程的一部分,
It's part of the growing process,
不管,我们喜欢与否
whether, you know, we like it or not.
所有工作,就是一只鸭子
all that work for one duck.
一只鸭子,一煎锅
one duck, one frying pan full.
你看看这里有多少鸭子,
You look at how much duck there is here,
以及获得它需要做多少工作
and how much work it was to get it.
相比之下,如果你杀死一只驯鹿...
That's compared to, like, if you kill a caribou...
工作量相同,但你会得到更多的肉
You know, it's the same amount of work, but you get more meat
作为你的努力的回报。
for your effort. you know what I mean?
生活在这里值得所有的牺牲
living out here is worth allthe sacrifices.
让我看看,试试鸭子肉
let me see, try the duck.
嗯 很好
mmm. it's good.
如果你为它工作,那是值得的
If you work for it, it's worth it.
它让你感觉更好,它让你成为一个更强大的人
and it makes you feel better. it makes you a stronger person.
鸭子太好了
the duck is so good.
我在想科林
I was thinking about Krin.
几天后,我们将带科林上山
in a couple of days, We'll go up by Krin
狩猎驯鹿
and hunt caribou.
我很想看到科林和斯科特这样生活
I would love to see Krin and Scott live like this.
并建立这种生活方式,就像我和埃德娜一样
and build this lifestyle, like me and Edna have.
我希望他们享受它,并且喜欢它
and I'm hoping they enjoy it and they like it.
让他们继续,
You know, to have them continue on,
这将是美妙的,
It would be wonderful, you know.
我们上去的时候,你得早起
You gotta get up early when we're going up there.
4:00、5:00 起床
wake up 4:00, 5:00.
我不在乎科比 我只是想打猎驯鹿
I don't care about Colby. I just want to hunt caribou.
我只是在开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
能在杆组上看到一点肉就好了
It'll be nice to see a little meat on the pole.
我真的认为我们不会得到任何东西 你呢?
I didn't really think we were gonna get anything. did you?
不,...那真的很酷
no, I mean... that was really cool.
好吧,我想我们会把肉挂在这里,嗯?
Well, I guess we'll hang our meat over here, huh?
让它们准备好,嗯
get 'em ready, huh.
希望它保持寒冷
hopefully, it stays cold.
是的,不开玩笑
yeah, no kidding.
-你好? -嗨!
-hello? - hi!
- 好的冒险?
-good adventure?
是的 那里很酷
yeah. it was cool up there.
是的?
yeah?
这是为人父母的一部分
It's part of parenthood.
这有点讽刺,因为为了照顾
It is kind of ironic, 'cause in order to take care
一个家庭在这里...很高兴见到你
of a family up here...good to see you.
...我必须把他们留在后面,
...I have to leave 'em behind, you know?
嗨宝贝 爸爸的家!
hi, baby. daddy's home!
-是的!
-yes!
能够过得去,真是太好了
It's nice to be able to justify
像这样的旅行 - 有回报
a trip like that with -- with a return.
你想看看我们带什么回家吗?
You wanna see what we came home with?
-驯鹿
-caribou.
-二? -三
-two? -three.
好的
nice.
这些动物应该持续下去
you know, these animals should last
直到我们抓到一只驼鹿
until we catch a moose.
当然,带肉回家是件好事
It's good to come home with meat, for sure.
金属丝不需要那么长,达斯汀
wires don't need to be quite that long, Dusti.
是的,我很高兴他们回来了,
yeah, I'm happy they're back,
只是因为这种生活方式真的很难--
just because it's really hard to do this lifestyle with --
和宝宝单独在一起
alone with the baby.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表