剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
It'll be a couple years or more to get back to normal.
是的,这很难,悉尼
yeah, it's pretty hard, Syd.
今年冬天你有什么诱捕计划吗?
Do you have a plan for trapping this winter?
很难说
It's hard to say.
- 我会根据需要修复小径 -是的
-I'll fix the trails as needed. -yeah.
这会很难
I mean, it's just it'll be hard.
我真的不想--
I mean, I don't really want to spend a lot
远离你的时间太多
of time away from you.
好吧,如果是这样的话,那真的会影响
Well, if that's the case, then it's really gonna affect
我可以陷阱的方式,
the way that I can trap, you know?
是的
yeah.
我忍♥不住想,如果我发生了什么事
I can't help but think that if something happened to me
她会被搞砸的
that she'd just be screwed.
她会孤身一人
She'd be all alone.
你总是从季节开始
You know, you always start out the season
带着这些远大的期望或远大的希望
with these big expectations or big hopes about
你要做什么,你要完成什么,
what you're gonna do and what you're gonna accomplish,
现在就像我有一座追赶的大山
and now it's like I have this big mountain of catch-up
工作要做而不是前进
work to do instead of going forward.
这个很难
It's hard.
看看这些适合
see how these fit.
这张桌子就做好了
This table is done.
这对我来说是一个全新的世界,
This is a whole new area of the world for me,
但我不是没用的
but I'm not coming out here useless.
我将这些技能带到桌面上,
I'm bringing these skills to the table,
如果我可以使用它们,我会的
and if I can use them, I will.
好而坚实
good and solid.
只需要找到一些平坦的地面来放置它
just need to find some level ground to put it on.
真棒
real good.
会好的,哇
It'll be good, wow.
-哦 --他累了
-oh. -he's tired.
妈妈在哪里?
where's mama?
我们去看妈妈好吗?
let's go see mama?
嘿,你
Hey, you.
-嘿,女士
-hey. -hey, lady.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
今天过得怎么样?
how'd it go today?
-没有什么 -没有什么?
-nothing. -nothing?
没有什么
nothing.
没关系,宝贝
It's all right, babe.
最后很沮丧,
It was frustrating in the end,
不得不回家,没有驼鹿
having to come home without a moose.
我觉得我没有养活我的家人
I felt like I didn't provide for my family.
我感到失望 我感到不安
I felt let down. I felt upset.
和爸爸一起打猎,我觉得我有很大的鞋子要装
hunting with my dad, I feel like I have very big shoes to fill.
看起来不错 我喜欢
looks good. I like it.
不过,我很高兴你喜欢它
I'm glad you like it, though.
比我能做的更好
better than I could do.
谢谢你
thank you.
你只需要大事化小,并继续前进
You just got to roll with the punches and keep going.
-你不会放弃的 -不
-you're no quitter. -nope.
我们会得到一只
We'll get one.
看到挑战真的很谦卑
It's really just humbling to see the challenges
大自然可以给你
that nature can throw at you.
我们只是这里的小蚂蚁
We're just puny little ants out here.
你只需要接受
You just have to accept that
并尽可能长时间地工作
and keep working as long as you can.
你必须锻炼你的平衡,你的肌肉
You got to work on your balance, your muscles.
如果你想走路,你必须努力,孩子
If you want to walk, you got to work at it, kid.
就是这种互惠互利的关系,
It's this give-and-take relationship,
这是老问题
and that's the old question.
它是锻炼你,还是破坏你?
Does it build you up or break you down?
所以你必须做出这个决定
so you have to make that decision.
我觉得这种生活方式的回报,是值得的
I feel like the rewards to this lifestyle are worth
所有的麻烦和困难
all the hassle and hardship
每年都需要继续这样做
that it takes to continue doing it every year.
这就是我们最终来到这里的原因,因为这是好事
That's why we're here ultimately because it's the good things
让这一生值得过
that make this life worth living.
最后的阿♥拉♥斯加 预告
校对 chenym
为冬天准备
You know, winter preparation
从你降落到这里的那一刻开始
starts the minute you land out here.
我们就必须为冬天做好准备
We got to be prepared.
当河里的冰破了,
when the ice in the river breaks up,
它咆哮着顺流而下
It comes roaring down the river.
任何阻碍,它只会将其粉碎
anything in the way, it just crushes it to nothing.
我们来到鲍勃的木屋,是因为我们想播撒他的骨灰
We came to Bob's cabin because we wanted to spread his ashes.
-公驼鹿 -小公鹿
-bull moose. -little bull.
把步♥枪♥拿出来
get the rifle out.
你得吃饭,
You got to eat, you know,
而狩猎只是达到目的的手段
and hunting is just the means to an end.
虽然鲍勃没有四处走动,但他无处不在
while Bob is not walking around, he is every place here.
你可以看到它,你可以感觉到它
You can just see it, and you can feel it.
我们爱你,鲍勃
We love you, Bob.
我在这里已经 43 年了,我还在做新的事情
I've been out here 43 years, and I'm still doing new stuff.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表