剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
在树上挠它的背
scratching his back on a tree.
在这里熊毛
bear fur here.
这个树林附近一带有很多熊
There's a lot of bears in this neck of the woods.
有一年我爸爸没有得到驼鹿
there was one year that my dad did not get moose
或秋天的驯鹿
or caribou in the fall time.
整个冬天我们大部分时间都在吃兔子
we were mostly eating rabbits through the winter.
我爸爸告诉我要当一名捕猎者
My dad had told me being a hunter
作为一名捕猎者对体力要求很高,
and being a trapper is physically demanding,
但如果这是你喜欢做的事,
but if it's what you love to do,
然后,在一天结束时,它不再那么难了
then, at the end of the day, it's not so hard anymore.
这就是我喜欢做的事情,
and it's what I love doing,
这就是我永远喜欢做的事情
and it's what I always will love doing.
而且人不多
and there's not a lot of people
能够生于这种机会
that are born into this type of opportunity.
这可能是同一个狼群
This is probably the same pack
在驼鹿湖杀死了那只驼鹿
that killed that moose at moose lake.
它们只是进来看看
They're just coming in to see.
我发现了一个大狼群
I found a big wolf pack.
我在整个狩猎区都看到狼活动
I see wolf activity throughout all my hunting area.
这并不异常
That's not abnormal.
我不能说我对此感到愤怒
I can't say I'm angry over it.
它们在这里狩猎的时间总是比我长,
I mean, they've always hunted here longer than I have,
但我们正在为同样的东西而竞争
but we are competing for the same thing.
它们一直听到我嚎叫,
They've been hearing me howl,
它们正试图确定我的大小
and they're trying to size me up.
这是一个相当大的狼群
That's a pretty good-size pack.
它们可能正在非常努力地杀死驼鹿
They're probably killing moose pretty hard.
我见过这里的所有捕食者
I've seen every predator out here
猎杀大型动物--
that takes down big-game animals --
黑熊、灰熊和狼群
black bear, grizzly, and a wolf pack now.
可能不会有很多驼鹿
there'll probably won't be very many moose
在这个地区呆几天
in this area for some days.
这不是我想看到的,这是肯定的
It's not -not what I wanted to see, that's for sure.
现在,我们在旧的下面木屋地址处,
right now, we're at the old lower cabin,
我在冬天烧的那个
the one that I burnt in the wintertime.
哦,埃德娜要我找一把旧锯子
oh, Edna wanted me to find an old saw.
我不知道它到底在哪里
I don't know where in the heck it could be.
这里霉菌很糟糕的
This was the one that molded up really bad.
你仍然可以看到一些霉菌
You can still see a little bit of the mold
那是在那里的木屋里,那个白色的东西
that was in the cabin there, that white stuff.
很好,我们把它烧了
It's good that we burnt it.
但是这里有很多家庭史,女孩们
but there's so much family history here, the girls.
这是他们长大的木屋,
This is one of the cabins they were raised at,
所以,他们有很多回忆,现在已经消失了
and so, they have a lot of memories, and now it's gone.
我知道如果科林看到了,她会哭的
I know if Krin sees it, she'll cry.
我知道
I know that.
啊
Ah.
这就是她在这里想要的
This is what she wanted right here.
我们快接近上层木屋了
we're getting close to the upper cabin.
当我刚来到这里时,这里空无一物
When I came out here, there was nothing here.
绝对没有
absolutely nothing.
到那边去
go over there.
然后我们结婚了,然后我们有了孩子
and then we got married, and then we had children.
然后到现在,孙子们也有了
and then now, grandchildren.
他们在那里
there they are.
有我的小孩们
There's my little man.
是奶奶和爷爷吗,伙计?
is that grandma and grandpa, bud?
那个奶奶?
that grandma?
嘿,妈妈,嘿,爸爸
hey, mom, hey, dad.
你好
hi.
旅途愉快?你好,科林尼
have a good trip?hello, Krinny.
嘿,爸爸 你好
hey, dad. hello.
小男孩 小男孩
little man. little man.
这有点奇怪,不是吗?
It's kind of odd, ain't it?
也亲亲爷爷
kiss grandpa, too.
如果我没有在 1978 年做出那个决定
If I didn't make that decision back in 1978
来到这里,没人会在这里,
to come out here, nobody would be here, you know?
正因为如此,我们的家庭继续在这里,
It's because of that that our family continues on out here,
我对此感到非常高兴
and I'm just so happy over that.
我的女猎手 你准备好了吗?
my huntress. you ready?
是啊
yeah.yeah.
我们早上去打猎
we'll hunt in the morning.
所以现在科林和斯科特保持着传统,
so now Krin and Scott are keeping the tradition going,
我们的文化,
You know, our culture, I guess,
我们的遗产
our heritage.
他们只是在坚持下去
You know, they're just keeping it going.
你在这附近看到了什么?
what'd you see around here?
驯鹿 驯鹿?
caribou. caribou?
是的
yeah.
只有驯鹿?很多驯鹿
nothing but caribou?lots of caribou.
驯鹿,驯鹿和驯鹿?
caribou, caribou, and caribou?
这里的东西很珍贵,
This out here is something very precious,
很少有人能再这样生活了
and very few people can live like this anymore.
再过 10 年,你和爷爷还要猎杀驼鹿?
You and grandpa gonna hunt moose in 10 more years?
是的
yeah.
这个狩猎季节,还没有看到很多驼鹿
haven't seen very many moose this hunting season.
不是很多的迹象
not a heck of a lot of sign.
所以,还不如靠近一个好的狩猎点
so, might as well be closer to a good hunting spot
就在这里的帐篷里过夜
and just spend the night in the tent here.
通常不需要这样做,
There's usually no need to do this,
但是露营可以让我得到
but camping out allows me to get
我需要一大早就开始打猎的地方
where I need to start hunting early in the morning.
我父亲为此花费了很多时间,
my dad spent a lot of his life doing this,
我是这样长大的
and I grew up doing this.
住在这里,诱捕在这里
living out here and trapping out here
是我们家庭历史的一部分
is a part of our family history.
它是我们的一部分
It's a part of us.
它永远是我的一部分
and it always will be a part of me.
我希望如果我有孩子,我想把它传下去
I hope if I ever have kids, I would like to pass it on
让他们有机会像我一样成长
and give them the opportunity to grow up the same way I did.
我只想在天亮之前起床
I'm just gonna call it a night and be up before it gets light.
嗨,不安的
hi, jumpy.
家庭意味着互相关心的人...
family means people who care about each other...
你去吧
there ya go.
...谁互相支持,谁就被绑在一起
...who support each other, who are tied together.
这是我取得的最好成绩
That's the best accomplishment I had.
跳,跳,跳
jump, jump, jump.
我希望我们能延续这个传统
I'm hoping that we can continue this tradition
那是我父母开始的
that my parents started.
我想继承遗产...
I want to carry on the legacy...
我喷射完了
I finished spraying it.
它几乎空了
It's almost dry.
整面墙都是黑色的
that whole wall was black.
天哪
holy smokes.
哇,你做得很好
wow, you did a good job.
...无论我们住 1 年还是 50 年
...whether we spend one year or 50.
我们永远记得这一年
we're always gonna remember this year
因为这是我们作为一个家庭的第一年
'cause this was our first year out as a family.
我接到你了
I got you.
我们今天可能有水
we might have water today.
人们认为水是理所当然的,
I mean, people take water for granted,
但我们从来没有
but we never have.
现在有两个家庭,所以要四个人吃饭
there's two families now, so there's four people to feed.
我们中的一个会带些肉回家
one of us will bring home some meat.
天际线 在那灌木丛后面
Skyline. behind that brush.
这就像婚姻的试验场
This is like a testing ground for marriage.
真的,它是
really, it is.
我很高兴能和斯科特一起体验
I'm excited to experience it with Scott.
重要的日子
big day.
这就是我的心所在,在这里
This is where my heart is, out here.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表