剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
因为它全年每天都在做
'cause he's doing it year-round every day.
我们再往上游走一点
We'll go upstream a little further.
是一只鸭子
It's a duck.
有一只鸭子
there was a duck.
它刚刚起飞
he just took off.
就在那儿
there he is, right there.
看看它是否降陆 它可能会降落在它们的泥沼中
see if he lands. he might land in them sloughs.
我得加快一点
I gotta speed up a bit.
我想我会徒步回到湖边,
I think I'll hike back to the lake,
然后你乘船回家
and then you take the boat home.
-好的 -这需要时间
-okay. -It's gonna take time.
至少得到一些鸭子
at least get some ducks.
我们去找那条小溪,看看它是否适合徒步旅行
let's go find that creek and see if it's hikeable.
嘿,伙计,下面可能是一条黄碎石子路
hey, man, it might be a yellow brick road down there.
我有点怀疑会不会是这样,但是...
I kinda doubt that's gonna be the case, but...
当你在这里狩猎时,你会置身于一个完全自然的环境中
When you hunt up here, you're in a totally natural setting.
我们没有田地
We don't have fields.
我们没有遍布各处的道路和小径
We don't have paths and trails all over the place.
在这里,就像你走进树林
up here, it's just like you walk into the woods
这是树林
and it's woods.
你完全在动物的领域
you're in the animals' domain totally.
这里看起来很酷的地区
pretty cool looking country up here.
是的
yeah.
我有点想搬到这里的水边
I kinda wanna move over here by the water
以防我们看到一些鸭子
in case we see some ducks.
你在找东西,
you're lookin' for stuff, you know,
环境中几乎没有微妙的暗示和迹象
There's little subtle cues and signs in the environment
你正在寻找的--一些粪便,
that you're looking for -- some droppings,
一根折断的树枝,一条小路
a broken twig, a trail.
就在这里,驯鹿痕迹
right here, caribou track.
你在野外狩猎野生动物
you're hunting wild animals in a wild place.
你知道什么
You know what?
从哪里引出,它看起来几乎一模一样
where that leads out, it almost looks exactly like
后面会有一片漂亮的草地
there'd be a nice meadow back there.
回到我告诉过你的地方,有一些新鲜的痕迹,
back where I told you there were some fresh tracks,
看起来好像有一个通往草地的开口,
It looked like there was an opening into a meadow,
你可以在树线上看到它
and you can kinda see it in the tree line.
这里到处都是草地
There's meadows all over around here.
我知道,但是如果那些驯鹿奔出去怎么办
I know, but what if those caribou ride out
现在在那个草地上?
in that meadow right now?
达斯汀做事的整体方法
Dustin's whole approach to doing things
和我的不一样
is different than mine.
-你想看吗? -好,当然
-You wanna look? -yeah, sure.
不过,让我们呆在一起吧
let's just stay together, though.
好的
okay.
我是大哥,他是小弟
I mean, I'm the big brother and he's the little brother.
我是一个非常有耐心的人,而且还算更有计划,
and I'm a pretty patient person and kinda calculated,
和达斯汀的那种更奔跑和枪
and Dustin's kind of a more run and gun
和一时冲动之类的东西
and spur-of-the-moment kind of thing
一会想做这个,一会想做那个
and wants to do this, wants to do that.
...因为我认为这里有一个窗口
...'cause I think there's an opening over here.
我可以... -我没有看到窗口,伙计
I could... -I don't see an opening, man.
你总是可以转身的,伙计
You can always turn around, man.
所以就像,你只是不断地,
and so it's like, you're just constantly,
“哇,”很难跟上他,
"whoa," it's hard to keep up with him, you know?
蓝莓!
blueberries!
哦,一束蓝莓
ooh, a bunch of blueberries.
你不能告诉达斯汀任何事情
You can't tell Dustin anything.
当你在打猎时,对我来说,这似乎是
When you're hunting, it's... to me, it seems like
你必须耐心等待
You gotta just be patient
并坚持计划,
and kinda stick with the plan, you know?
我和达斯汀分开了
I got split up from Dustin.
他开始朝另一个方向返回那里
he took off going the other direction back there.
我不能离开他
I can't leave him.
不能在这里分开,否则,永远找不到彼此
can't get separated out here. you'll never find each other.
他只是--
He's just --
这就是和达斯汀一起打猎的感觉
This is what it's like to be huntin' with Dustin.
分心,你担心失去了他
gets distracted, you lose him.
或者,他要出去寻找这个隐藏的地方,
or, you know, he's going out to look for this hidden place,
它就在弯道附近,或者就在那个小山上
and it's just around the bend or it's just over that hill
或者就在那个沼泽的对面,
or just right across that bog, you know?
然后就是那边的应许之地
and then it's gonna be the promised land over there.
然后他会走一些路
and then he'll go a little ways
他会,对你吹口哨,
and he'll, like, whistle at you, you know,
“来吧,我们走吧!”
and "come on, come on, let's go!"
它看起来不像完美的貂吗?
doesn't it look like perfect marten ground?
是的,有这个--这是主要的--
yeah, There's this -- this is prime --
最好的貂栖息在这里
primo marten habitat up here.
-也许我们应该跟随这一点 -为什么?
-maybe we should follow this. -why?
-什么? -为什么的?
-what? -what for?
好吧,如果你不想看...
Well, if you don't wanna look...
我不是说我不想看
I'm not sayin' I don't wanna look.
我只是说,不知何故,我通常会沉迷其中,
I'm just sayin' that somehow I usually get sucked into it,
我来了
and here I go.
它们可能就在下一个拐角处,
They might just be up around the next corner,
然后我们错过了它们
and then we missed 'em.
它总是下一个,和你一起再弯一个弯
It's always the next, one more bend with you.
“还有一个”
"just one more."
嘿,它们去高地吗
hey, do they go in the high country
还是 大多留在低地?
or they stayin' in the low country mostly?
嗯,它们只会四处游荡 这就是驯鹿所做的
Well, they'll just wander around. that's what caribou do.
很高兴来到这里
It's good to be out here.
追逐驯鹿真的很令人兴奋
going after the caribou is really exciting.
这很有趣,但并不总是那么容易实现
It's fun, but it's not always easy to pull off.
你得在地区四处寻找
You gotta traipse around the country
不论风雨
in the rain and wind.
除非你出去,否则你永远不会知道
you'll never know about it unless you go out there
并寻找它们
and look for 'em.
达斯汀,看看这个,伙计
Dustin, check this out, man.
哦,伙计,这里很深
oh, man, it's deep over here.
那只是那里的一大块冰,
I mean, that's all just big block of ice right there,
真是旧冰
really old ice.
它是如何将所有这些地方都沉没在这里的,真是太疯狂了
It's crazy how it just sunk all these spots out here.
是的,有很大的草皮和凹陷
yeah. yeah, There's big divots and depressions
在这里的地下,我想这是,
in the ground here, and this is, I assume,
只是从永久冻土融化,
is just from the permafrost melting,
就像它在这里做的一样, 看?
like it's doing right here. see?
有五六英尺厚的冰
There's 5, 6 feet of ice.
当它融化时,没有什么可以支撑表土
When that melts, There's nothing to support the topsoil
造成一个大洞
and.. makes a big hole.
他们说这发生在北方,它是--
They say it's happenin' in the north, it's --
就是这样,我们的永久冻土正在融化
You know, there it is, our permafrost is meltin'.
我们必须继续前进
yeah, I mean, we've gotta keep going.
-让我们离开这里 -是的
-let's get outta here. -yeah.
啊...
Charlie: aw...
哦...
oh...
圣...
holy...
当我第一次在飞机上看到它时,
I mean, when I first saw it from the airplane,
我马上就知道这...
I right away knew that it was...
这不是我所希望的
It wasn't... it wasn't what I was hoping for.
我真的希望这是一场零星的火灾
I was really hoping it was a spotty fire.
还剩很多树木
There's a lot of timber left.
这意味着我很可能有,
It would mean that I'd very well have, you know,
有个好的诱捕,今年在那里
good trapping up there this year.
我所诱捕的地区
the country that I'm trapping in
是我在冬天获得收入的方式,
is my means of making an income in the winter,
还有很多我甚至可以来这里的原因
and a lot of the reason why I can even come out here.
失去你的很多陷阱线是关联着--
losing a lot of your trapline is a combination
失去生计,
of losing your livelihood,
然后输了
and then losing
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表