剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
是的,我们会把它挂起来
yeah, we'll hang it all up.
把它放在那里
just put it right there.
-是的! -哎呀,伙计
-yeah! -heck yeah, man.
我们的木屋里有水!
We have water in the cabin!
哇!
whoo!
棒极了
That's awesome.
太棒了
It is so awesome.
而且做起来也没有那么难,伙计
and it wasn't even that hard to do, man.
几年前就可以做到这一点
could've done this years ago.
我知道 有一些良好的流动性
I know. got some good flowage going.
-是的 -看那个
-yeah. -look at that.
变革已经开始
revolution has begun.
嘿,南斯,给我一片桦树皮
Hey, Nance, give me a piece of birch bark
和一把柳树
and a handful of willows.
好的
okay.
卡梅拉的第一场篝火
Carmela's first campfire.
耶!
yay!
爷爷是个很好的火工
grandpa is a good fire maker.
女婴
baby girl.
观看并学习
watch and learn.
就是这样
there it is.
我非常想念那个木屋
I miss that cabin tremendously.
我是一个樵夫,一个户外的人
I'm a woodsman, an outdoors person.
需要什么,爸爸?
need anything, dad?
不
no.
但我不能再这样做了
but I can't do it anymore.
你暖和吗?
are you warm?
你可以扔几根这样的棍子
You could throw a few pieces of those sticks on.
-那里的那些? -是的
-those there? -yeah.
好的
okay.
我一直在请求上帝帮助我治愈
I've been asking god to help me cure
我体内的这种病
This sickness that's in me
日复一日,
day after day after day,
他有
and he has
以某种方式
in a certain way.
我说:“主啊,我还没准备好死
I said, "lord, I'm not ready to die.
我想看看我的女儿和那个孩子
I want to see my daughter and that baby.
她在逐渐发展
She's evolving.
我很乐意为此而来”,我让他知道
I'd love to be here for that." I let him know.
你吃午饭了吗? 你吃了午餐吗?
did you have lunch? did you eat lunch?
在我睡前一点
before I went to bed a little.
好的,所以你可能已经准备好了
okay, so you're probably ready for this.
我是
yes, I am.
好的 我想有凉拌卷心菜,玉米
all right. I think there's coleslaw, corn.
我总是想在那里
I always want to be there
那时我能为鲍勃所做的一切
all I can in those times for Bob right now.
我要一天天往前走
I'm going to go forward day by day,
我宁愿保持乐观模式
and I'd rather stay on the positive mode
而不是下降到那个悲观的模式
than drop down to that negative mode
他可以很快到达的地方
where he can get pretty quickly.
鲍勃现在很乐观,
Bob is in a positive mode right now,
所以我们要这样做
so we're going to go with that.
我不记得我上一次做这样的事情是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I did something like this.
如果我每天都这样吃,
If I ate like this every day,
我会左右体重增加
I'd be gaining weight left and right.
这是一个好信♥号♥♥
It is a good sign.
我喜欢它
I love it.
-鲍勃,你感觉又活了 -是的
-You feel alive again, Bob. -yeah.
我想你只是觉得又活了
I think you just feel alive again.
那挺好的
That's good.
柴火和天气对我很好
fire and the weather is treating me well.
我觉得我回到了树林里
I feel like I'm back in the woods.
我已经过着这种极限的美好生活
I've had a good life to this limit.
如果上帝想要我,可以随时拥有我
If god wants me, he can have me any day.
上帝知道这一点
He knows that.
我告诉他,但是南希和塔莉西亚,
I told him that, but Nancy and Talicia,
他们知道,他们正在帮助我
They know, and they're helping me.
他们正在帮助我应对这种变化
They're helping me deal with this change.
如果我死在城里,我想被埋在这里
If I die in town, I want to be buried out here.
我只是把我拿走的东西还给地区
I'm just giving back to the country what I took.
我想在这里
I want to be here.
这是我在这里的爱
This is my love up here.
这是我的家,
This is my home,
时期
period.
今晚晚餐我们要做驯鹿头
We're making caribou head for dinner tonight.
我妈妈很高兴能教斯科特这件事
my mom is excited to teach Scott about it.
她希望将这些知识传承下去
She wants that knowledge to be passed down.
这是我第一个季节,
This is my first season out here,
对我来说,有很多第一次出现
and there's a lot of firsts for me coming up.
当我在火灾中经过这里时,
When I was going through here during the fire,
我找到了我父亲拥有的第一支步♥枪♥
I found the first rifle my dad ever owned.
这是他在这里10年来唯一的枪
It was the only gun he had for 10 years out here.
鲍勃让我检查他的木屋
Bob asked me to check his cabin.
哦,熊一直在这附近
oh, the bear has been around here.
用我爸爸用过的步♥枪♥很酷,
It's pretty cool to use a rifle that my dad used, you know,
40年前
40 years ago.
这是家庭史
This is family history.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表