剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
trappers like rabbits because rabbits support a big population
主要是猞猁
of predators, you know -primarily lynx.
我以为这一切都烧毁了
I had assumed that this all had burned up
因为今年秋天我从空中看它--
'cause when I looked at it from the air this fall --
看起来这里的一切都被烧毁了
It looked like everything over here was burnt.
实际上,我可以看到烧伤的边缘
actually, I can see the edge of the burn
就在那边
is just right over there.
就在我的小径的下面
just literally within feet of my trail.
它只是错过了 - 一根头发
It just missed it by a -- by a hair.
我的小径到这,就像一个奇迹
It's like a miracle that my trail over here
没有被烧毁
didn't get burned.
我再幸运不过了,真的
I couldn't have gotten much luckier, really.
哇
wow.
看到燃烧的距离有多近有点超现实
It's kind of surreal to see how close that burn
来到我的小径边缘
came to the edge of my trail
它就在那里
and it just stopped there
并沿着它的边缘跑,然后继续前进
and ran alongside the edge of it and just kept going.
该死
damn.
我们到了湖边
We made it to the lake.
松了一口气
breathe a sigh of relief.
那就是,就像,五英里的路过--
that was, like, five miles of just getting by on the --
在我裤子的位置上
by the seat of my pants.
是的,这就是小径
yeah, here's the trail.
那里大火
a blaze there.
是的,有一些--这里有一些猞猁的踪迹
yeah, There's some -- There's some lynx tracks here.
这是一个好信♥号♥♥
It's a good sign.
我渴望过来这里的部分原因
part of the reason I'm itching to get over here
去湖边是因为
to the lake is 'cause
这是超级好的猞猁诱捕
It's super good lynx trapping.
我敢肯定它只是在这里爬着猫
I'm sure it's just crawling with cats over here.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人称雪地为
the russians call the snow-covered ground
一本“白♥皮♥书♥”
a "white book,"
所以你在外面看白♥皮♥书♥,
so you're out there reading the white book, you know,
这就是最大的乐趣之一,
and that's the -one of the greatest pleasures,
对我来说,冬天在树林里
to me, of being out in the woods during the winter.
那里有一个完整的故事
There's a whole story there on the ground.
都写在白♥皮♥书♥上
It's all written there in the white book
如果你只是睁开眼睛阅读
If you just open your eyes and read.
这是我花费大部分时间的地方
This is where I spend the majority of my time
在树林里,我只是在建立
is out here in the woods, and I'm just building up
这本大回忆录中的所有这些章节,
all these chapters in this big book of memories,
为了我在这里的生活
You know, for my life out here.
而且,我猜,下一章将是
and, I guess, the next chapter is gonna be
只是整个修复周期
just the whole repairing cycle.
中的 10 章
10 chapters in.
让我们看看我还能得到多少
let's see how many more I get.
哦,看到了吗?
oh, see?
这里有狼迹
There's wolf tracks here.
在我看来它几乎就像有一条轨迹
and it almost looks to me like There's a track
来自这里的一只更大的动物--
from a bigger animal right here --
也许是驼鹿或驯鹿什么的
maybe a moose or a caribou or something.
几年前,我们在这个地区有一群驯鹿,
a few years ago, we had a bunch of caribou in the country,
到处都是痕迹,
and the tracks were just everywhere,
到处都是狼嚎,
and there were just wolves howling all over,
我们从树林里出来,然后来到这个湖上,
and we came out of the woods and then onto this lake,
你可以看到血腥的圆圈
and you could just see bloody circles
在这个湖周围
all around this lake here
狼在那里抓到了一大群驯鹿
where the wolves had caught a big herd of caribou
在冰上,它们只是屠♥杀♥了它们
out on the ice and they just massacred them.
它很狂野
It was wild.
有事告诉我我会诱捕
something tells me I'm gonna be trapping
这个冬天有些狼
some wolves this winter.
哦,这是个好信♥号♥♥
oh, that's a good sign.
第一组害兽的痕迹
first set of vermin tracks.
最好摆个陷阱
might as well get a trap set.
这就是我来这里的目的
That's what I'm here for.
鲍勃和我爸爸还有黑莫--
Bob and my dad and Heimo --
他们都使用了一套叫做拉陷阱
They all used a set called a pull set.
这就是我长大后使用的
That's what I grew up using.
但我,呃--我开始制♥作♥不同的陷阱了
but I'm, uh -I'm starting to make a different set.
我爸爸当然从很多老前辈那里学到了东西
my dad certainly learned from a lot of old timers.
很多知识都传给了我,
a lot of that knowledge got passed on to me,
但是,作为一个捕手,你总是在探索新的方法
but, as a trapper, you're always exploring new ways
运行陷阱线,并不断进行更改
to run trapline and always making changes.
也许有一天,我会把它传下去
maybe someday I'll get to pass it on.
希望,沿着小径,我会在这里看到更多的痕迹
hopefully, I'll see more sign down the trail here.
开始设置陷阱感觉很好
feels good to start getting traps set out.
第一组,希望有很多
a first set of, hopefully, many.
嗯
hmm.
雌性 看到橘黄色了吗?
female. see the orange?
鱼卵
the eggs.
我喜欢生吃,但黑莫不喜欢
I like to eat them raw, but Heimo doesn't.
他打猎的时候,我有点担心--
When he's hunting, it kind of worries me --
他在那里做什么
what he does out there.
他可能会穿过冰,他可能会受伤
He might go through ice, he might get hurt.
当他在外面时,我很担心
It just worries me a lot when he's out there.
没有黑莫的生活,对我来说会很艰难
life without Heimo would be hard for me.
我认为,我们在这里是一对好搭档
I think we are a real good team out here.
在这里,有一个喜欢它的同伴真是太好了
It's good to have a companion that loves it out here.
比如,对于我和黑莫--
like, for me and Heimo --
我们都喜欢这里
We both love it out here.
我听到他在外面
I hear him out there.
是雪橇机声
It's the snow machine.
你好,孩他妈
Hello, mom.
看到一个痕迹,啊
saw one track. ugh.
全是冰,对吧?
all full of ice, huh?
不走运?
no luck?
没有驼鹿
no moose. nah.
没有
nothing.
你今天捕到鱼了吗?
You catch fish today?
对
yup.
达 达!
ta-da!
嗯!
mmm!
哦,这个味道不错
ooh, this smells good.
亲爱的,我到家了
honey, I'm home.
爸爸的家!
daddy's home!
过来 准备好?
come here. ready?
嘘!
wshhhh!
是爸爸! 哦!
There's dad! oh!
嘿!亲爱的
hi, sweetheart.
亲吻宝宝
kiss the baby.
我湿漉漉的胡须
my wet whiskers.
怎么样?
Well, how was it?
进展顺利
It went well.
它做了? 是的
It did? yeah.
真的吗?
really?
就在我迷路的地方,我能够跟随它...
right where I lost the trail, I was able to follow it...
真的吗?
really?
...几乎从那里一直到湖边
...pretty much from there on until the lake.
嗯,有点像,有一朵云笼罩着房♥子
Well, there was, kind of, a cloud hanging over the house
在我出去检查那条小径之前,
before I went out and checked out that trail,
我们都,有点,期待最坏的情况,
and we were both, kind of, expecting the worst,
所以感觉很好
so that felt good.
它改变了一切
It changes everything.
所以你可以和狗一起起飞
so you could just take off with the dogs
现在就走完整个路
and go the whole way right now.
不,不,不
no, no, no.
有四个不同的部分
There's four different sections
你必须减速和砍割
where you'd have to slow down and cut
因为有乱倒的树,
'cause there was blowdowns, you know?
嗯,但我们说的是,几天的工作?
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表