剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
but it's the way it is, I guess,
但我会继续努力,只要我能做到
but I'm gonna keep going as long as I can physically.
我只需要找到南希要的东西
I just need to get the stuff Nancy asked for.
这是他的业余无线电收音机
There's his ham radio.
有他的枪
There's his gun.
她想要这把椅子
She wants this chair.
松鼠到处都是
squirrels have been all over this.
嗯,羊皮
hmm, sheepskin.
他发现这块木头是这样弯曲的
He found this wood like this, bent like that.
你得到它的根片或类似的东西
You get it in root pieces or something like that.
你会发现一些这样的弯曲件
You find some bent pieces like that.
对南希来说,这很特别,所以...
You know, to Nancy, it's special, so...
哦,让我看看
oh, let me see.
就是这样
That's about it.
这些木墙能告诉你的是,
what these walls could tell you is,
这是40年,所以这是一个很长的时间
I mean, it's 40 years, so that's a long time.
我们刚剥了驯鹿头的皮,
We just skinned up the caribou heads,
我们要把它们洗干净,今晚做晚饭
and we're washing them off to cook for dinner tonight.
哦,这是冷水
oh, this is cold water.
冷的!
It's cold!
当我妈妈长大的时候,她们的妇女是不允许--
When my mom was growing up, the women aren't really allowed
狩猎或诱捕或其他任何东西,
to hunt or trap or anything else,
她真的很想做,
and she really wanted to do it,
所以当她到这里时,真的很投入
so she really got into it when she got out here.
她确保我、朗达和米莉
She made sure that me and rhonda and millie
所有人都学会了如何做到这一点
all learned how to do that.
我的妈妈,她只是...我的妈妈很棒
my mom, she's just... my mom is amazing.
如果我有她的一半,我会很高兴
If I was half the woman that she is, I would be happy.
我会很自豪的
I would be proud.
就像,她绝对是我的榜样
like, she's definitely my role model.
我真的很感激,我知道这一切,
I really appreciate the fact that I know all of this,
很多年前她教过我这个,
that she taught me this so many years ago, you know?
我很感激她确保
I appreciate that she made sure
我们知道如何照顾好自己
that we knew how to take care of ourselves
而且我们知道如何,剥驯鹿头的皮
and that we knew how to, you know, skin a caribou head.
我们来到这里的原因之一是
You know, one of the reasons why we came out here is
告诉斯科特和科比
to give Scott and Colby
学习所有这些的经验
that experience of learning all of this.
这里有太多的特色
There's so much character here.
很多人可能看了这个不知道
many people might look at this and not know
他们看到了什么,但我看到了,
what they're seeing, but I do, you know?
这很美
It's pretty.
我看着这个,我在这里看到了我的历史
I look at this and I see my history out here.
这是你来学习的地方
This is where you come to learn.
一切都湿透了
everything is soaking wet.
这样下雨的时候好难受
It's tough when it's raining like this
为狗食生火
to get a good fire going for dog food.
要在这里生存,需要合作
to survive out here, it takes a combination
知道该做什么以及什么时候做
of knowing what to do and when to do it.
任何人都可以开枪、猎杀
anybody can shoot a gun, kill something.
他们需要知道如何使用所有这些动物
They need to know how to use all of that animal.
这是面部和嘴巴周围的所有腺体
This is all the glands from around the face and mouth
还有一点气管和喉头,眼球
and a little bit of the trachea and voice box, eyeballs
以及所有好的剪屑...
and just all the good little trimmings...
...通常不适合人类食用,
...that generally aren't great for human consumption,
有点不好吃,
are a little less palatable,
但是狗很喜欢它,所以她会很高兴
but the dog really likes it, so she'll be happy.
从小就很想尝试
ever since I was little, I really wanted to try
并过着这样的生活方式
and live this kind of lifestyle.
我在费尔班克斯以南 90 英里的地方长大,
I grew up 90 miles south of Fairbanks,
我出生在费尔班克斯,在安德森长大,
and I was born in Fairbanks and raised in Anderson,
这是一个非常小的城镇,250、300人,
which is a really small town, 250, 300 people,
但我们在纵横交错的道路边,
but we were on the road system,
所以我们仍然可以买♥♥到各种杂货
so we still had access to groceries
一切都只有一个半小时的路程
and everything just an hour and a half away.
当我与科林结婚时,
When I married Krin, you know,
我没想到会和她一起搬来这里
I didn't expect to ever move out here with her.
只是不在我们的计划中,
It just wasn't in our plans,
但既然我们在这里,我还有很多事情要做
but I've got a lot to live up to now that we're here.
黑莫不是一般的岳父,
Heimo is not your average in-law,
当你进入家庭企业时,
and when you're moving into the family business,
不在河岸或汽车经销店工作
not working at a bank or a car dealership.
他的生意是皮草,住在偏僻的地方,
his business is fur and living in the middle of nowhere,
你可以随心所欲地阅读,
and you can read about it all you want,
但在你这样做之前,你永远不知道你会找到什么
but until you do it, you never know what you're gonna find.
在她吃之前它必须冷下来
It's got to cool down before she eats it.
这很好,现在已经完成了
That's good and done for now.
红宝石会喜欢这个的
Ruby is gonna love this.
我为冬天修好了我的小径
I got my trail fixed up for winter.
现在,我有一个贮藏处,我要去检查一下
right now, I got a cache I'm gonna go check on.
当我得知火势逼近木屋时,
When I got word that the fire was approaching the cabin,
我立即来到这里并开始搬动
I immediately came up here and started moving
幸存的物品到某个更安全的地方
the survival caches somewhere it would be safer.
这是我有装备的地方
This is the place where I have gear, you know,
万一这个地方在冬天被烧毁,
in case this place burns down during the winter,
所以睡袋,冬衣,一些食物,
so sleeping bag, winter clothing, some food,
只是获得一点点的必需品
just the essentials to get by for a little bit.
当我在火灾中经过这里时,
When I was going through here during the fire,
我找到了我父亲拥有的第一支步♥枪♥
I found the first rifle my dad ever owned.
这很酷,因为这是他唯一的枪,
It's pretty cool because it's the only gun he had for,
射击,差不多10年了,
shoot, almost 10 years out here,
他把它放在这个桶里,从那以后它就一直在这里
and he put it in this barrel, and it's been here ever since.
我想清理它并看到它
I want to clean it up and sight it in.
我想我要开始使用它了
I think I'm gonna start using it.
这是步♥枪♥全部拆开,
Here's the rifle all taken apart,
然后这里有一个弹♥药♥箱
and then there's an ammo box here
那有一堆弹♥药♥
that has a bunch of ammo for it.
所以我要回家看看
so I'm gonna head home and see
如果我能把这东西清理干净并射击
If I can get this thing cleaned up and shooting.
我爸爸在缅因州买♥♥了这支步♥枪♥
my dad bought this rifle in Maine.
他在那里住了四五年
He was living there for four or five years
还打了很多小猎物,
and doing a lot of small-game hunting,
这是完美的
and it was perfect for that.
然后他最终把它带到了阿♥拉♥斯加
then he just ended up bringing it to Alaska
因为这是他所拥有的,而且是,
because it's what he had, and it was,
射击兔子和松鸡相当实用
You know, fairly practical for shooting rabbits and grouse
甚至驯鹿
and even caribou.
这不是一把好枪
It's not a good gun to have
如果你肯定被熊控了,
If you get charged by a bear for sure,
对于驼鹿来说,这绝对是不够的
and it's definitely not enough for a moose.
最终他得到了
You know, eventually he got
更适合这个地区的步♥枪♥,
a more appropriate rifle for this country,
但这对他有好几年的好处
but it did him good for quite a few years.
这是一种特殊的步♥枪♥/霰弹枪
It's kind of a special rifle/shotgun.
这是一个过度,所以它是一把步♥枪♥又是一把霰弹枪,
It's an over-under, so it's a rifle and a shotgun,
所以他买♥♥了它,以为他可以打兔子
so he bought it with the idea that he could hunt rabbits
和小动物,用猎枪猎鸟
and small game, bird hunt with it with the shotgun.
我真的只是想把这件事放在一起
I really just want to get this thing put together
并尝试射击它,因为对我来说,这很酷
and try shooting it because, to me, it's pretty cool
使用我父亲 40 年前用过的步♥枪♥
to use a rifle that my dad used, you know, 40 years ago.
这是,完全过时的,不现代的枪♥支♥,
It's, you know, a totally outdated, unmodern firearm,
但现在不再制♥造♥这样的枪了
but they don't make guns like this anymore.
这是家族曾经的历史
I mean, this is family history.
看到这支步♥枪♥在打猎中会非常好
It'll be really neat to see this rifle in action.
好的
all right.
让我们看看这里
let's see here.
我甚至不知道这里有什么
I don't even know what's in here.
这里有一堆东西
There's a bunch of stuff in here.
有...这是点火弹簧销
there's...This is the firing spring pin.
是的,1981 年 5 月 25 日
yeah, may 25, 1981.
这是我爸爸写给公♥司♥的信
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表