剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
- 那是一套工作 是的
-that was a set of work. yeah.
- 我们可以称之为退出 -好的
-we can call it quit. -all right.
--你真是个女婿 --尽我所能
-you're quite the son-in-law. -just doing what I can.
你是一个很大的帮助,真正的大帮助
You were a big help, real big help.
记住,我们得打包一些火柴之类的东西
remember, we got to pack some matches and stuff
所以我们可以生一点火
so we can make a little fire.
-好的 由妈妈起来
-okay. up by mama.
由妈妈起来
up by mama.
在宝座山上,
at the Throne,
我们一起度过了最美好的时光
We spent our best days together
和我们的家人
with our family.
我们去看树吧
let's go see the trees.
我们从 80 年代初就在这里
We were all out here from the early '80s
进入九十年代初,
into the early '90s,
从那以后,我们再也没有一起出去过
and we never were all out here again together since that time.
一直有这样做的计划,
there was always plans to do that,
然后塔利西亚的事故发生了
and then Talicia's wreck happened.
那可能是12年前的事了
that was probably 12 years ago now.
绕着这条路走 -好的
go around this way. -all right.
她不能做她以前做的事,
She can't do the things she used to do,
她知道登上王座山
and she knew that going to the Throne
这并不容易
wasn't going to be easy.
左边有个大树桩
There's a big stump coming up on the left.
但对她来说,这真的很重要
but for her, this was really important.
我想向自己证明她仍然可以出来
I think proving to herself that she could still come out here
到处走走,和她爸爸在一起
and get around and stuff and be here together with her dad.
那可能是最糟糕的...
that was probably the worst of it...
是的
yeah.
...直到我们到达王座山的底部
...until we get to the base of the Throne.
一旦你开始狩猎驼鹿,
once you start moose hunting,
你在争分夺秒
You're up against the clock.
坐船吧 乘船
just take the boat. take the boat.
杀了它
just kill it.
放倒它
dropped him.
哇!
whoo!
只是一个小惊喜
just a little surprise.
多么有趣
how funny.
达斯汀,出来吧
Dustin, come on out.
很好 -好的
It's good. -okay.
打到它了
We got him.
--年轻鹿,嗯? -哦耶
-little young one, huh? -oh, yeah.
它仅重 800 磅而不是 1,200 磅
It only weighs 800 pounds instead of 1,200.
是的,它会很好吃
yeah, he'll be good eating.
我敢肯定,而且易于打包和...
I'm sure, and easy to pack and...
是的,真的没有包装
yeah, really no packing.
- 大约 50 英尺 -好的
-about 50 feet. -nice.
这将是,就像,我们曾经拥有过的最简单的背包,对吧?
It's gonna be, like, the easiest pack we've ever had, huh?
是的,酷
yeah, cool.
好吧,我想我们会去拿刀,对吧?
Well, I guess we'll go get the knives then, huh?
是的
yep.
我要去拿一个防水布,可以把肉放在上面
I'm going to go get a tarp, can lay the meat on.
乐趣结束了,工作开始了
fun's over, and the work begins.
是的
yep.
孩他妈,你需要一根棍子吗?
mom, you need a stick?
-是的,给我一根棍子 -来,给你一根棍子
-yeah, give me a stick. -here, get you a stick.
-啊 -不,很好,就在这里
-ah. -no, it's good, right here.
好吧,让我们完成对这堵墙的敲击
okay, let's finish chinking this wall.
我上顶,你下底
I'll get the top, and you get the bottom
我会去做的 是的,这里有洞
I'll do that. yeah, There's holes here.
我在床底下看到了
I saw it under the bed.
今天风好冷啊
It's chilly today with this wind.
即使是南风,也几乎感觉像冬天
even though it's a south wind, it almost feels like winter.
不过,最好现在就做好准备,
still, it's better be prepared now,
所以当它来临时,我们很温暖
so when it does come, we're warm.
好吧,这里的苔藓,那是你的保温材料
Well, this moss here, that's your insulation.
除了原木本身,
besides the logs themself,
那是你和死亡之间的障碍,
That's your barrier between you and dying,
字面意思是冻死
I mean, literally freezing to death.
-有一只驼鹿,伙计们
- got a moose, guys.
嘿,别吃那个 不要吃那个
Hey, don't eat that. don't eat that.
这是我们的肉,直到我们把它给你
It's our meat till we give it to ya.
是的,有一只驼鹿只是一种解脱
yeah, it's just a relief to have a moose
因为它只是减轻压力
because it just takes the pressure off
整个冬天
throughout the winter.
我们要不要再去拿一包东西?
should we go get another load?
-是的
-yeah.
这是食品安全,
It's food security,
当它挂在熏制房♥里时,
and when it's hanging in the smokehouse,
你感觉很好
You know, you feel good.
帮我把它的肋骨去掉
Help me take the ribs off of it.
太糟糕了,我们今年无法在其中加载驼鹿
too bad we couldn't load a moose up in it this year.
科林对此很不高兴,对吧?
Krin is pretty bummed about that, huh?
科林不会高兴的
Krin's not gonna be happy
今年她没有得到一头驼鹿
She didn't get a moose this year.
很多驯鹿,虽然
a lot of caribou, though.
斯科特真的很快就明白了
Scott's really picking up on things pretty quick.
他真的很喜欢它,我可以在他身上看到它
He really enjoys it, and I can see it in him.
他喜欢它,我很高兴他喜欢它
He loves it, and I'm glad he does.
我真的很高兴他这样做了
I'm real glad he does.
今晚我们要吃这排排骨,驯鹿排骨
We're going to eat this rack of ribs tonight, caribou ribs.
嘿,斯科特,你要几个?
Hey, Scott, how many you gonna have?
三四个
three or four.
三四个? 好的
three or four? okay.
斯科特四,我四,
Scott four, me four,
埃德娜三和 科林三是完美的
Edna three, and Krin three be just perfect.
-是的 -当科比变老时,我们...
-yeah. -when Colby gets older, we're...
他将不得不开始射击驯鹿
He's just going to have to start shooting caribou.
是的,他会...
yeah, he's gonna...
我很高兴他们到目前为止所做的一切,今年秋天
I'm very happy what they've done so far, you know, this fall.
他们有一个漂亮的熏烟架
They got a nice smoke rack.
他们晒干了一堆驯鹿肉
They dried a bunch of caribou meat.
科比跑来跑去 他很高兴
Colby's running around. he's happy.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
我认为一切都很好
I think everything is turning out right.
嗨,小孩! 你好
hi, little man! hi.
这是我一直梦想的事情
This is something that I've always kind of dreamed of
当我年轻的时候,
When I was younger, you know,
我希望家人能在这里
and I wished family could be out here
所以我们可以看到他们,我们可以经常来等等
so we can see them and we can visit and whatnot.
它只是让世界变得与众不同
It just makes a world of difference.
哦,看他吃东西
oh, look at him eating.
让这里的生活更美好
makes living out here much nicer.
嗯,很好
mm, nom, nom, that was good.
-那么好? -搞定了吗?
-that good? - got it going?
是的,它的烟非常好
yeah, it's smoking pretty good.
松鸦们很沮丧
the jays are frustrated.
这是为什么?
Why is that?
这太令人沮丧了,
That's so frustrating,
看着鸟儿在整个冬天啄食我们的肉
to watch the birds peck at our meat all winter.
- 吃掉你所有的脂肪 - 它被拉屎了
-eat all your fat. -it gets pooped on.
如果你能改善你的生活,
If you can improve your life,
如果你能让你的生活更舒适,为什么不呢?
If you can make your life more comfortable, why not?
似乎我们所做的所有改进都不是,
seems like all the improvements we made are not,
奢侈
You know, extravagances.
它只是试图让一件好事变得更好
It's just trying to make a good thing better.
这真是太棒了 干得好,伙计们
It's pretty awesome. good job, guys.
我们应该切一些肝脏吗?
should we slice up some liver?
-当然 -好的
-sure. -okay.
伙计,这将是一些很好的饮食
man, this would be some good eating.
地狱,是的
Hell, yeah.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表