剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
比我在第一个木屋做的还要好
than I did on my first cabin.
他们需要技能,但这不仅仅是身体技能
I mean, they needed skills, but that's not just physical skills.
这也是心理素质
That's also mental skills.
当我第一次来到这里时,
When I first come out here,
没想到这么难
I didn't realize it was as hard as what it is,
但我挺过去了,而且,我下定了决心
but I fought through it, and, you know, I was determined.
但每个人都有一个突破点
but everybody's got a breaking point.
我猜他们被隔离了
I guess the isolation got to them.
一旦那架飞机离开,一旦飞机的嗡嗡响消失,
once that plane leaves, once the drone of the plane is gone,
你真的只能靠自己
You're literally on your own.
你要么成功,要么失败
You either make or break.
或大多数失败
and most break.
好吧,又是一天,
Well, I mean, here's another day,
没有驼鹿,
no moose, you know?
我想我会回家,明天再试一次
think I'll just head home and try again tomorrow.
我还可以做些什么?
what else can I do?
继续努力
just keep trying.
我们这里有一只貂
We got a marten here.
你必须尝试得到它们
You got to try to get them
在其他动物吃掉它们之前
before other animals eat them.
我要把它带回家挂起来
I'm going to take it home and hang it.
大多数人总是说,
most guys always say,
“女人不应该在外面”
"a woman shouldn't be out there."
那是胡说
That's b.s.
男人不应该对女人这么说
I mean, a man shouldn't say that to a woman.
我认为女人应该有这样的选择
I think a woman should have that choice.
如果她喜欢打猎和诱捕,
and if she loves hunting and trapping,
让她吧
let her be.
如果你有技能,
If you have the skills,
我想,这才是最重要的
It's all that matters, I think.
嗨
hi.
你好,孩他妈
Hello, mom.
没有什么?
nothing?
没有什么 甚至什么都没看到
nothing. didn't even see anything.
再也没有驼鹿了
no moose again.
今天走了10英里 没有一点痕迹,10 英里
Went 10 miles today. not one track. 10 miles.
嘿,你获有貂吗?
Hey, you got a marten?
-是的 -对你有益!
-yeah. -good for you!
到目前为止我还没有得到一只驼鹿,
I didn't get a moose so far,
但今年冬天我们不会不吃肉的
but we're not going to be meatless this winter.
科林有一只驼鹿 她这里有肉,
Krin got a moose. you know, she's got meat out here,
所以我和埃德娜,我们会没事的
so me and Edna, we'll be fine.
科林和斯科特现在做得很好,
Krin and Scott are doing real good now,
能靠近他们真是太好了,
and it's been good being here close to them,
因为那时我们现在可以依赖他们很多
because then we can depend on them for a lot now.
我们感到更安全
We feel more secure.
就像,布巴
come, bubba.
气泡
bubbles.
洗澡的时间,老兄
time for a bath, bud.
今晚给科比洗澡
giving Colby a bath tonight.
让我们进去吧
let's get in there.
准备好?
ready?
你去吧
there you go.
哦,我记得我们小时候,
oh, I remember when we were little,
我和朗达会一起洗澡
me and rhonda would take baths together.
嗯?
-mnh-mnh. -unh-unh?
我们不会?
We wouldn't?
我和阿姨要一起洗澡吗?
me and auntie would take baths together?
和斯科特和科比在一起,
being out here with Scott and Colby,
这绝对让我们一家人更亲近了
It's definitely brought us closer as a family
就像,当我长大的时候,它让我更亲近
just like, when I was growing up, it brought me closer
给我姐姐、妈妈和爸爸
to my sister and my mom and my dad.
在这片广阔的地区,
You know, in all this huge area,
我们在一个狭小的木屋里真的很紧张
We're really tight in a tiny, little cabin.
我们总是在彼此身边
and we're always there for each other.
我相信,它们使联♥系♥更加牢固
They make the bond stronger, I believe.
所以,这只是我们在这里的常态夜晚
so, this is just our average night here.
我在晚上剥皮草,埃德娜缝制
I skin fur at night, and Edna sews.
-对吧,孩他? -是的
-right, mom? -yeah.
来到温暖的地方,
come into a warm place after being, you know,
外面 -45度,
being out in 45-below,
那是--没有感觉
That's -- I mean, There's no feeling
你可以形容
that you could ever describe.
真是太好了
It's just so nice.
外面有风吗?
is it getting windy out there?
希望不是
hope not.
埃德娜是其中的重要组成部分
Edna's a huge part of it.
你需要人 真的
You need people. you do.
胃需要食物,头脑需要人
the stomach needs food, and the mind needs people.
我不知道没有她我该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do without her.
-我爱你 -爱你
-I love you. -love you.
每次我开车去看她,我都很高兴
I mean, every time I drive up and see her, I'm happy.
没有埃德娜,我就不会在这里
without Edna, I just wouldn't be out here.
不过,我敢打赌,他们会非常出色,
I bet they're going to be really good, though,
在煎锅里咝咝作响
sizzling in the frying pan.
我们将把剩下的收起来
We'll just bag the rest of it up.
-为你感到骄傲,妻子
-mwah. -very proud of you, wife.
这就是我的处理方式
This is how I'm dealing with it.
我一直相信生活中更积极的一面
I always believe in the more positive side of life.
这就是我们成长的方式,我想
I mean, that's how we thrive, I think.
今天只是和家人共度时光
today was just about spending time as a family
真的很开心
and really having fun.
我们要怎么处理这只黑熊?
what are we going to do with this black bear?
这是第一个猎获的动物
That's the first game animal
泰勒和我曾经在阿♥拉♥斯加一起收获
Tyler and I ever harvested together in Alaska
12年前
12 years ago.
是的
yeah.
好像昨天一样
It seems like yesterday.
-哦,哇 看看爸爸的帽子 -你怎么看?
-oh, wow. look at dad's hat. -what do you think?
你学到了很多小东西
there's lots of little things that you learn
在一生的经历中
over a lifetime of experience
帮助你成功
that help you be successful.
我们想让悉尼暴露在这个地方
You know, we want Sydney to be exposed to this place
和这种生活方式
and this lifestyle
这样她就可以早日开始一切
so that she can get an early start on everything.
希望她能有一个美好的、积极的经历
hopefully, she'll just have a nice, positive experience
并深情地记住它
and remember it fondly
甚至有一天自己也想自己做
and maybe even want to do it herself someday.
只是有很多机会摆在面前,
There's just a lot of opportunity that lies ahead,
她可以抓住它然后走
and she can just grab hold of it and go.
哇,就在这里
whoa, right here.
那里有薄冰 我能听到
thin ice there. I can hear it.
我和埃德娜想吃一顿海狸饭
me and Edna want to have a meal of beaver.
放一套陷阱的好地方
good place to put a set.
上次我在这里抓到一只貂,
last time I caught a marten here,
另一只貂把它偷走了
another marten stole it away.
他们会互相吃食
They'll cannibalize each other.
计划是用狗把原木拖进去
the plan is to use the dogs to drag in the logs.
希望这些狗能胜任这项任务
hopefully, the dogs are just up for the task.
我当然希望我有一只海狸
I sure hope I got a beaver.
我可以看到痕迹
I can see tracks.
认为它走了这条路
think he went this way.
起来!
get up!
继续,伙计们 嘿嘿!
go on, guys. hey, hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿! 暂停吧!
Hey! pause it!
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表