剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
不 我们需要开始了
no. we need to get going.
-后面? -是的
-back? -yeah.
-任何
-whatever.
如果你想放弃,你只是有点太累了
If you want to give up, you're just a little too tired.
我只是不想在黑暗中驾驶我的船,伙计
I just don't want to drive my boat in the dark, man.
-你只想回到船上
-You just want to go back to the boat
然后回家还是什么?
and then head home or what?
是的 就是那个时候
yeah. it's just that time.
如果你看到了什么
I mean, what if you saw something
在回家的路上,
on the way home, you know?
-是的 来吧
-yeah. let's roll.
在天黑之前我们走吧
let's go before it gets dark.
哦,好火 哦
ooh, good fire. ooh.
让我们开始吧,这样我们就可以走了
let's get things rolling, so we could go.
花♥园♥里的蔬菜
vegetables from the garden.
麦片
oatmeal.
奶粉
powdered milk.
所以今天,我们要做一些松鸡三明治
so today, we're going to make some grouse sandwiches.
嗯
mmm.
我们会带他们登上王座山
We'll take them up to the Throne.
王座山是鲍勃木屋所在的河流附近的一个树丛区域
the Throne is a bluff area near the river where Bob's cabin is.
它在岩石露头处
It's in a rock outcrop
他花时间观察这片土地,
where he spent time viewing the land,
独处的时候,他可以看到一切
time alone up high, where he could look at everything.
那是一个特别的地方
It was a special place.
鲍勃的骨灰
Bob's ashes.
鲍勃
Bob.
这些将登上王座山
and these are gonna go up to the Throne.
我带 塔利西亚、卡梅拉 和鲍勃
and I put Talicia, Carmella and Bob
然后是鲁格和鲍勃之一
and then one of Ruger and Bob.
而这个真的很特别 好吧,他们都是
and this one is really special. well, they're both.
这些是鲍勃很久以前在王座山,
these are Bob long ago at the Throne,
我们今天要去的地方
where we're going today.
很高兴我们三个在这里,
It's great for us three to be here,
即使鲍勃走了,
and even though Bob has gone,
一部分的鲍勃通过卡梅拉在这里,
a piece of Bob is here through Carmella,
生活还在继续
and life keeps going on.
这里是另一代人,
and it's another generation here,
我认为 塔利西亚对此感觉非常好
and I think Talicia feels really good about that.
在我们带着鲍勃的骨灰登上王座山之前,
before we go up to the Throne with Bob's ashes,
我们认为我们会分享他的一些愿望
We thought we'd share some of his wishes.
这是纪念他和赞美他的时候,对吧?
and this is a time to honor him and celebrate him, right?
是的
yeah.
鲍勃写到 “我希望我的亲人知道
"my wish for what I want my loved ones to know.
“我希望我的家人和朋友知道,我爱他们
"I wish to have my family and friends know that I love them.
“我希望我的家人和朋友
"I wish for my family and friends
多想我病重之前的样子”
to think about what I was like before I became seriously ill."
是的
yeah.
“我希望他们在我死后,以这种方式记住我
"I want them to remember me in this way after my death.
“我希望我的家人和朋友能看到,我的死
"I wish for my family and friends to look at my dying
作为每个人的个人成长经历,也包括我”
as a time of personal growth for everyone, including me."
鲍勃写到“如果有人问我,想如何被记住,
"if anyone asks how I want to be remembered,
“请告诉,关于以下我的事
"please say the following about me.
“我是一个出色的捕手,猎人,
'i was an excellent trapper, hunter,
'渔夫、户外运动者和伐木工人
'fisherman, outdoorsman, and log-builder.
“我过着与人不同的生活,
'i lived my life differently,
我喜欢我的生活方式 '”
and I loved the lifestyle I lived.'"
我知道,如果他现在在这里,他会很高兴,
I know that if he was here right now, he'd be very happy,
他会很高兴我们都在这里
and he'd be delighted to have us all right here.
嗯,我知道
Well, I know that.
我想继续回来,只是为了
I want to keep coming back just to make it
它永远不会...消失
so that it doesn't just... fade away.
好吧,黑莫会试着把船停在这里
all right, Heimo's gonna try and land the boat up here.
我们要滚动它这个圆木坡道
We're going to run it up this log ramp
真的用上了
and really go for it.
它得发挥作用
It has to work.
匆忙! 哇!
hurry! whoa!
我明白了! 我们越来越近了,不是吗?
I gotcha! we're getting close, aren't we?
哇,快点! 赶快! 赶快!
whoa, hurry up! hurry up! hurry up!
放上缆绳,因为只有,像,
put the cable 'cause there's only, like,
那里有一英寸的干舷
an inch of freeboard there.
-好的 -你说对了?
-all right. -You got it?
不,不,不,带上那根线缆
no, no, no, put that cable on.
它必须是绳子
It's going to have to be the rope.
这么认真? -我是认真的
serious? -I'm serious.
哦 哦,
oh. oh, .
-我让你上瘾了 -好的 一起来吧!
-I got you hooked. -okay. start come-along!
好的 它会坚持下去
okay. it's going to hold.
让我把机器关掉!
let me shut it down!
好吧,让我出来,因为那重量要轻得多
okay, let me get out because that's that much less weight.
-好的 -我们一起来
-okay. -let's get that other come-along
并将它栓到到那棵树上
and attach it from there to that tree.
好的
okay.
没有什么是容易的
nothing comes easy.
你必须努力工作
You have to physically work hard
对于你在这里得到的一切
for everything that you get here.
我年纪越大,
I mean, the older I get, you know,
我需要那个帮助
I'm going to need that help.
这会钩到船,船头,对吧?
and this is going to hook to the boat, the bow, right?
-是的,是的 -好的,这里
-yeah, yep. -okay, here.
我知道斯科特对此非常投入...
I know Scott's really gung-ho about it...
-干得好 -...所以这有很大帮助
-here you go. -...so that helps a lot.
-而已? -而已
-That's it? -That's it.
好的 没关系 没关系
okay. that's fine. that's fine.
让我们在这里得到它
let's just get it right here.
好的,然后拿到那根线缆 -是的
okay, and then get that cable. -yep.
我不是在这里长大的,
I did not grow up out here,
但我有很多过去的经验
but I've got a lot of past experience.
我不认为我们需要另一个,但是...
I didn't think that we'd need another one, but...
嗯,看,这是第一次这样做,
Well, see, this is the first time ever did this,
所以我们正在学习
so we're learning.
你肯定需要两个一起来
You definitely need two come-alongs.
他必须把一个拉起来,直到它用完为止
He's got to pull one up till it runs out.
然后你得到另一个完全扩展的,
then you get another one on it fully extended,
拉起来,先松开
pull it up, loosen the first.
哦
oh.
在阿♥拉♥斯加的一个小镇长大,
growing up in a small town in Alaska,
你真的用你所拥有的
You really made do with what you had.
它真的让我大开眼界,如果你能想到,你就能做到
It really opened my eyes of if you can think it, you can do it.
如果你没有工具,你可以制♥作♥工具
If you don't have the tool, you can make the tool.
你做的吗?
You do it?
我会全力以赴的
I'm gonna give it my damndest.
我在 23 岁时加入了海军陆战队... - 看起来不错
I joined the marines at 23... -looks good.
...所以它教会了我很多东西,真的激发了我的信心
...and so it taught me a lot and really inspired the confidence
无论遇到什么挑战和障碍
that no matter what challenges and obstacles
你遇到了,你会想办法的
You're faced with, you'll figure a way out.
好吧,我要开始了,黑莫
all right, I'm gonna start cranking, Heimo.
好的
okay.
-嘿,我们的圆木正在滚动
-hey, our logs are rolling.
-唔? -我们的圆木正在滚动
-hmm? -our logs are rolling.
-是的 -那挺好的
-yeah. -That's good.
哦耶 没问题
oh, yeah. no problem.
我几乎可以用手拉这个,黑莫
I can almost pull this by hand, Heimo.
-也这样觉得? -是的
-think so? -yeah.
好的 一二三
okay. one, two, three.
神圣的...那是,就像,什么都没有!
holy... that was, like, nothing!
-几乎! -你会认为...
-almost! -I mean, you would think...
- 它在滑动 -那挺好的
-It's sliding right along. -That's good.
好的 那里,那里,那很好
okay. there, there, that's good.
哦,那很好
ooh, that's good.
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表