剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表
275 步,我的长滑行道
275 strides, my long stride.
比我需要降落和起飞的空间更大
more room than I need to land and take off.
这是一只风笛的幼鸟
It's a piper cub.
它有足够的力量
It's got plenty of power.
造于 1948 年,比我还老
built in 1948, it's older than I am.
在这个地区,你总是在边缘生存
in this country, you're always on the edge.
那架飞机,它做到了
that plane, it makes it
所以我可以用我的智慧对抗极端,
so I can match my wits against the extreme,
这就是我喜欢的
and that's what I love.
作为飞行员来来去去的自♥由♥,是难以形容的
the freedom to come and go as a pilot is indescribable.
这是最好的
It's the best there is.
你对这片土地有不同的看法,
You get a different view of the land,
只是一个不同的视角飞了过来
just a different perspective flying over.
从空中,你可以看到痕迹
from the air, you could see tracks.
你可以看到泥沼、湖泊
You could see sloughs, lakes.
你可以看到下面发生了什么
You can see what's happening down below.
它是自♥由♥的,我不能放弃它
It's free, and I can't give it up.
北极保护区的面♥积♥大概等同于
the arctic refuge is roughly the size
南卡罗来纳州
of the state of South Carolina.
你走了数百、数千英里
You go for hundreds, thousands of miles
没有道路--什么都没有
without roads -nothing.
我们的许可证只会到期
Our permits only go up
直到我们最后一个孩子故去
until the death of our last child.
100年内,这里没有人了
within 100 years, There's gonna be nobody.
我来阿♥拉♥斯加是为了谋生
I came up to Alaska to make a living trapping.
我想找个地方度过余生
I wanted a place to spend the rest of my life,
但我发现的比你想象的要多
but I found more than you could even imagine.
我终于明白什么是圣洁
I finally realized what holiness means.
我有一个家庭,一个妻子
I had a family, a wife.
我女儿在这里学会了走路
my daughter learned how to walk here.
你必须分享快乐才能享受它
You have to share happiness to enjoy it.
这里是人间天堂
It's heaven on earth up here.
我喜欢旷野
I love the great distances.
这是一种极度的自♥由♥
This is an extreme freedom.
它教你关于你自己
It teaches you about yourself.
这是无垠的
It's immense.
很美丽
It's beautiful.
它是神圣的
It's holy.
来到这里,是我做过的最好的事情
living here is the best thing I ever did.
我不后悔,期间
I have no regrets, period.
鲍勃
生于1951,卒于2017
十月
你过几天就回来?
You'll be back in a couple of days?
是啊,过几天我就回来了
yeah, in a few days, I'll be back.
好的
okay.
保持双手温暖
keep your hands warm.
你要把手套戴在我身上吗?
You're gonna put the gloves on me?
-是的,要暖和 -你也是
-yeah, be warm. -You too.
我会在屋子里
I'm gonna be in the house.
是的,幸运鸭
yeah, lucky duck you.
爱你
Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
-注意安全 -是的
-be safe. -yep.
好吧,你想让我把你赶出去?
okay, you want me to push you out?
是的,大概
yeah, probably.
哦,准备好了吗?
oh, ready?
好吧,推开
okay, just push off.
我们发现鲍勃死了
We found out that Bob died.
在我们到这之前,我见过他
I saw him just before we came back up home here.
我和鲍勃从那以后就成了朋友,大概,
me and Bob have been friends since, like,
1976 年或 1975 年
1976 or 1975.
有一段时间
quite a while.
就在他死之前,
just before he died,
他对我的请求是,帮助检查他的木屋
his request to me was to check on his cabin.
这是他对我的最后要求,
that was his last request to me,
这就是我要做的
and so that's what I'm gonna do.
对于令人沮丧的任务来说,这是令人沮丧的天气
It's depressing weather for a depressing task.
鲍勃的木屋大约,哦,向下 50 英里,
Bob's cabin is about, oh, 50 miles down,
所以我要在下面过夜
so I'm gonna spend the night down there.
他总是说,那间木屋很特别,
He always talked about that cabin being very special,
原因是那是南希
and the reason is that was where Nancy was
和小时候的塔莉西亚在的地方,
and Talicia when she was a baby,
所以那里有很多回忆
and so there's a lot of memories there.
南希发消息说,她想要一些他的东西,
and Nancy sent word that she wanted some of his stuff there,
所以我要去拿他的一些东西给她--
so I'm gonna get some of his belongings for her
和他的女儿
and his daughter.
我只希望鲍勃的木屋一切都好
I just hope that Bob's cabin is all in good shape.
-你得到那个了吗,科林? -是的
-You get that one, Krin? -yes.
你想看吗?
Do you want to saw?
当然,我会看到的 你想拿着这个吗?
sure, I'll saw. you want to hold this one?
-是的 -好的
-yeah. -all right.
我们今晚要烹制驯鹿头晚饭
We're making caribou head for dinner tonight.
我得把鹿角锯下来
I got to get the horns off
所以它可以放入烘焙箱
so it can fit into the roaster.
这对我和斯科特来说都是一件大事
It was a huge thing for me and Scott.
我们第一次一起打猎,我们都得到了驯鹿,每人一头驯鹿
our first hunt together, we both get caribou, a caribou apiece.
这很...很精彩
It was pretty... pretty epic.
第二天,当我们得到驯鹿时,我们将头部剥皮
When we get a caribou, the next day, we skin out the head.
我们整天烤它,它是一种美味
We roast it all day, you know, and it's a delicacy.
这很棒
It's awesome.
我在抓紧
I'm gripping.
这是一个家庭传统
I mean, it's a family tradition.
我们总是在得到驯鹿后这样做
We always do this after we get a caribou.
这是我在这里的第一个季节
This is my first season out here.
对我来说,有很多第一次
There's a lot of firsts for me coming up.
我不是吃驯鹿头长大的
I did not grow up eating caribou head.
这是我从未想过我会做的事情,
It was something that I never thought I'd do,
但是和科林一起出来然后你不能只是说,
but coming out here with Krin and then you can't just say,
“不,谢谢,那超出了我的舒适区”
"no, thanks, that's out of my comfort zone."
你至少必须尝试一下
You have to at least try it.
女孩们习惯了爱鹿脑,新鲜鹿脑
the girls used to love the brain, fresh brain.
哦,在那里,然后用勺子舀出来
oh, there, and spoon it out.
他们已经很久没有这样了
It's been a long time since they had that.
埃德娜,我把它弄到了这里
Edna, I got it to here.
我不知道从这里去哪里
I don't know where to go from here.
你要走了...看到那个了吗?
You're leaving... see that one?
是的
yeah.
那应该继续吗?
that should stay on?
-是的 -好的
-yeah. -okay.
这更有意义
that makes more sense.
-不 -好的
-nope. -okay.
我一生都在做这件事
I've been doing this all my life.
是的
yeah.
我很小的时候妈妈就教我
mom taught me when I was really little
如何准备,如何准备
how to prepare it, how to get it ready.
她在她是的时候开始这样做,
She start doing it when she's yea high,
两个女孩
both of the girls.
他是...
He's...
我在学
I'm learning.
...学习做什么
...learning what to do.
他们正在教我我需要知道的一切
They're teaching me everything I need to know though.
我只是要注意它
I just got to pay attention to it.
不要太注意
Don't pay attention too much.
驯鹿头,你必须以正确的方式剥皮
caribou head, you have to skin it the right way.
有一些腺体、东西你必须取出
there are some glands and stuff you have to take out.
你应该留下嘴唇,明白吗?
You should leave the lip, see?
好吧,留下嘴唇
okay, leave the lips on.
-是的 -知道了
-yeah. -got it.
妈妈教我,就像,几年前,所以已经很久了
mom taught me, like, years ago, so it's been a long time
因为她实际上必须教别人如何做到这一点
since she actually had to teach somebody how to do that.
握住嘴唇,然后继续...
剧集 | 最后的阿拉斯加(2015) | 导航列表